WHAT PISSES ME OFF!

I love bathing in racist neo nazi sexist bigoted tears as much as the next person with a brain cell. But setting aside all of the white male butthurt. There is one thing that severely pisses me off more than anything.

There is this thing called the "14 words" which is commonly spouted by the alt right. These "14 words" were spoken by a white terrorist and murderer (which is what the alt right is full of *potentially*) and his fourteen words as follows are "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.".

Now I fucking lose it in my mind for a multitude of reasons whenever I hear some stupid fucking racist white male crybaby who jacks off to his anime girls. The first being, they already have a future. White children or just white people in general have all the future they could ever want. They can get houses, jobs, and money just like that and non-whites have to struggle every single day just to put food on the table and often times their children do not have access to an education, so what future are they left with? It's so pathetic to hear privileged snarky white man babies cry about "muh 14 words" when they have a future already secured for them since day one.

And secondly, why do they ONLY wanna focus on just white children?? Shouldn't we secure a future for all children? How about doing that instead of just crying and whining about your already privileged not being privileged enough? Seriously, if anyone ever utters these "14 words" in my presence, I'm gonna hop through the computer screen and punch these lonely anti social retards in the face.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>White children or just white people in general have all the future they could ever want. They can get houses, jobs, and money just like that and non-whites have to struggle every single day just to put food on the table and often times their children do not have access to an education, so what future are they left with?

Youre talking about poor people vs rich people. What about minorities that are richer than white people?

Why do most Americans put race above everything?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children

eh? our tears? trump is president.

All created by kikes

>(((14 words)))

KEK!!! GOD EMPORER TRUMP!!! Why aren't you triggered yet?

I'm hispanic and pretty greatful for having the modern world. We must secure the existence of their people and a future for white children.

Whats so racist about wanting to preserve your race. White people have no obligation towards securing the future of other races reproduction, thats for themselves to decide and naturally so.

White male crybabies. Thanks for proving my point. Why not secure a future for ALL children? Hmmm?

We don't care about non whites really.

In this photo. We don't care what you think of us. Posts shit on social media.

Hmmm. What are their respective individuals values?

Fucking empty, calorie lite, anything goes because we have no moorings, new generation brand religion. Sheeeeeep. Baaaah. Baaaah.

Cause I'm not their fucking keeper. But no matter, I will soon be drinking the blood of antifaggots anyway.

Enjoy while it lasts, terrorist.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

>kisses an Arab or Turkish dirt piece
>thinks I care

Why are their nails so dirty, are they slaves?

There are three people in that picture
1.)Nig nog pictured left
2.)Lighter variety nigress center
3.)White hand facing the camera deadon
Hmm really makes u think :DDD

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

14/88

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

Heil Hitler

nigger

>White children or just white people in general have all the future they could ever want.

can I have a future free from niggers? it would really reduce the crime rates in my area. thanks.

Because
1. You're not of my race and
2. You're not of my race

I honestly don't give a fuck about you. I do believe you will find fulfillment in Africa though, see picture.

Yes

Civic nationalism > ethnic nationalism

bs

And it would get rid of that booty gorrilla noise called rap.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.".

Fk you coal burner

Whites are an Minority on this mud ball world.

Injoy your sub 100 IQ ugly kids

>mfw somebody put an effort to type this

>muh
This gives it away OP. SJWs don't talk like that.

Haha where did you copy and paste this from?

Is this the birth of a new copypasta?

Don't take Sup Forums seriously, remember that most of these "guys" are the literal bottom of shit tier white males

For example, let's take a look at you can tell this "man" is autistic and most likely doesn't socialize very well

What tears? We won, cuck. Stop crying about it, bitch boy :)

WOW! All I did was come in here and promote securing a future for all children. Very simple and very noble. But apparently, that is very controversial to say. Fuck me for wanting all children to have a good future, I'm the villain. Right? How dare I suggest everyone should have a good life.

Sometimes I believe humanity should just be nuked already. It would save us all this trouble.

Nope, I want to secure a future for my people, not yours, which are parasites on the civilization that whites have invented.
Also niggers are not people

עלינו להבטיח את קיום עמנו ועתיד לילדים לבן

>They can get houses, jobs, and money just like that

Wtf I have a house now

All black "people" should be systematically exterminated for their crimes against white society, including children. You should be wiped off the earth and be a distant memory.

This is the internet in a Satirical-board, you dumb ass. (un)Secure yourself off a cliff or something.

Tell Soros to stop sending you shitpost bots

You could do us a favour and kys.
1/700000 of your wish would come true.

You mean Isreal right?

Not a villain. Just a faggot

Sage'd, fuck off already

Mǝ ɯnsʇ sǝɔnɹǝ ʇɥǝ ǝxisʇǝuɔǝ oɟ onɹ dǝodlǝ ɐup ɐ ɟnʇnɹǝ ɟoɹ Mɥiʇǝ ɔɥilpɹǝu

You

stone pile vs astrological calendar, clearly the pile is more impressive

>I'm the villain. Right?
No, you're just a nigger

Letters to a nigger 1:

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a
Nigger.

How am I a homosexual just for wanting all people to have a future? Is that really so bad to ask?

Not a bot you faggot. Everyone knows that Sup Forums is filled with uglies. At least I can admit it.

What do you mean? all we said is we want to secure the future for white children? Im not saying that I hate other children, im just saying I will ensure our race.
Isnt this the same faggot argument you gay ass lefties use for the black lives matter and all lives matter BS
Isn't that the same thing with Black Lives matter

have your retarded children nigger lover none of us care. Most white women are obese and have red flushed faces.

You support the genocide of white people in their native countries via ethnic replacement

Did you guys write this up just for Sup Forums or are you going to post it other places too?

Ten little nigger boys went out to dine;
One choked his little self, and then there were nine.

Nine little nigger boys sat up very late;
One overslept himself, and then there were eight.

Eight little nigger boys traveling in Devon;
One said he'd stay there, and then there were seven.

Seven little nigger boys chopping up sticks;
One chopped himself in half, and then there were six.

Six little nigger boys playing with a hive;
A bumble-bee stung one, and then there were five.

Five little nigger boys going in for law;
One got in chancery, and then there were four.

Four little nigger boys going out to sea;
A red herring swallowed one, and then there were three.

Three little nigger boys walking in the zoo;
A big bear hugged one, and then there were two.

Two little nigger boys sitting in the sun;
One got frizzled up, and then there was one.

One little nigger boy left all alone;
He went out and hanged himself and then there were None.

(One little nigger boys living all alone;
He got married, and then there were none.)

1488 also gas low IQ NIGGER faggots such as OP

Because the beauty of the white aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

>
No, you're not the villain, you're just mad at your father. You just want daddy to hug you more (and by daddy I mean Soros).
Oh, and how does George Soros' cock taste?

Seriously, it's been a disastrous week for Sup Forums and the beta uprising. Trump has made a mess of all his diplomacy. In the meantime, one of his supporters shoots up good Muslims with an AK-47, Milo is dumb enough to try to talk on the UC Berkeley campus, and now there's a stupid fucking conspiracy around someone dying who didn't die. On all these topics, Sup Forums has raged like a deluded faggot.

Is it final the end days for Sup Forums as its full retardation level becomes visible for the world to see? When will Sup Forums actually be shut down to save the rest of us?

14/88 because the beauty of the white Aryan woman must not disappear from the Earth

I want to nuke your anus with my dick, and I ain't even gay niggah.

why do you get so pissed off when white people want to stick together? blacks do it too, every fucking race does it, we do too

Either you will be lied to while its done behind your back and censored by your msm and antifa, or we can have some honesty in society.

You sir, are a braver man than I, for there aint no way I'm going in there!

HQ b8 there m8, congrats

you would not have a keyboard to type on if white people didn't invent it for you.

>falling for this shitty autistic bait
This board is fucking garbage

I don't care about white women or race mixing I'm just tiredof black men being promoted as more masculinethan white men because Jews don't like us.

Anecdotal picture and probably a Jew. Stats don't lie cave whitey built this world and has the best aesthetic.

hahah nice pic!

white women are not even sexy nobody wants coarse skin on a woman

You are preaching to a bunch of internet trolls. About 75% of people here are just trolling, maybe at most 25% are true Nazi retards. Sometimes I think all of them are just trolling.

>And secondly, why do they ONLY wanna focus on just white children?? Shouldn't we secure a future for all children?

I seem to remember there being perpetual buttrage when someone suggested "all lives matter." Stopping white genocide isn't all about you!

14/88 works for anyone that feels marginalized

Here is a related 14/88 meme without focusing on race

I got you BRO! Fuck crackers!

I remember the first time we managed to isolate an antifag from his mates. We grabbed him, pulled him back behind our ranks and pulled his mask off. Oh, the fear in his eyes. They're not so brave when they're alone. And then we had fun. A lot of it. And we made sure his mates heard his screams.

Yeah, cutting their ears off is pretty effective to stop making them shout "fascist" all the time. We sent most of him back to his mates when we were done, but kept his ears and nose as trophies.

I still have his right ear in a jar in formaldehyde. Well, my kid sister does, since I gave it to her for her birthday.

And the lad who got the nose gave it to his dog.

Obvious bait

White men did everything. White women never did shit.

Lemme guess white people made everything! lol deluded cracker

Let me know when you do it again, I've got some pretty sadistic shit in mind

We made a lot of stuff and it's messed up you can't just give us credit.

PORCH MONKEY, PLS GO.

You're no better.

You fuckers steal other peoples history, inventions, and sciences and then try to turn around and act like we all would be living in mud huts if it werent for the white man "Saving them" from themselves. Kiss my ass!

No better than a nigger. All you do is fling pointless insults.

>White children or just white people in general have all the future they could ever want

Nigger my tribe is only about 5 million people, and the way this shit show of the world is going shows just death and destruction to my people, culture and traditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

He's trying to be the next My name is John.

fuck you you communist bitch. Those gorilla jokes arent even original or funny anymore. Lemme guess whats next.... Fried Chicken, watermelon, slaves, etc... bbbooorrrriiinnggg

Think really hard and muster up all of that brainpower shlomo. Consider what America and the rest of the west will look like at the end of the century if current demographic trends continue. Is that a secure future for white children? It would be an openly hostile majority sucking wealth from the white minority. We've actually learned from examples such as South Africa.

Like what? We give credit and teach about other civilizations in schools. We invented TV. We invented lights. We invented the refrigerator. We invented the airplane. We deserve credit for things we actually created. Show some respect. Then maybe we will show you some.