youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE
(skip to 10:30)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
youtube.com/watch?v=LhY6C8QjCxE
youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man molymeme is so far behind on the redpills

Dude was into theatre and wanted to write plays. Lately he's been LARPing a lot about civil war and putting on a show of how he's changed from this calm rational guy to an authoritarian because of the left.

This is why you shouldn't take people who spend literally all day inside seriously when it comes to politics. Dude just sits there and reads Sup Forums shit because his fan base sends it to him so he thinks that's the reality.

NOT. AN. ARGUMENT.

Molyneux is now following the AP

Hello CTR

Listened to this earlier. About fucking time, I was getting sick of his bullshit non-violence. It is no secret that leftists refuse to listen to logic and reason, and that is why they must be physically removed.

That's not to say his job is actually over. His job is now to convince people that violence is a valid and ethical course of action. I'm just hoping he has the balls to do it.

>but I'm not a philosopher though
>super hot

Butthurt leftist detected.

Yep, Moly is starting to get pissed off

Does mention the Jews though?

He is a drama queen for quick bucks and you guys swallow his bait.
He praise himself as philosopher, yet everytime he debates he gets utterly destroyed, even by people I dislike.
I would take Alex Jones over this clown, at least Jones seems genuine.

>argument man is giving up on arguments
RWDS when?

He's never acted like an authoritarian. He speaks of self-defense.

Although I'd love to authoritarian the skin off a leftist's face. I wonder if Stefan would join in the fun.

>tonight perhaps, it has been made clear, there are no more arguments
>to be made

NOT

A long road of non-arguments awaits us.

That's not an argument

AN

Kek

>mfw

No, it's just that the non-aggression principle requires you to kill all the communists before it can be put to use.

when will stefan bring the bogdanovs to the show?

Been watching him for ages, he's definetly getting more hardcore. Supports white ethnostates now.

>that ending
The time is close.
Soon, we will have the final argument.

He's very clearly pandering to his new Sup Forums and "alt-right" audiences as of lately.

he was hamming it up to a ridiculous level at the end

>I...hate...to e-e-even...s-say....it.....out l-l...ou....d...

If he seriously believed in it he'd have acknowledged the Quebec City shooting instead of insisting on pretending it never happened.

ARGUMENT

May the time for arguements is over. Maybe the time for arguements has past. No more arguments left to argue.

kek'd at your image
would be funnier if they hadn't actually drawn blood

"for ten years I have been saying 'not an argument' tonight perhaps it has been made clear there is no more arguments to be made"

This is like a parody of himself. I am nothing short of amused by the fact that people listen to shit like this and don't get wise to the fact that this guy is just an idiot with a way too big an ego.
I mean, jesus christ.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

>True News
>literally just saying that it's True News

It's really funny to see his progress.

Everyone runs on ego m8, even you. Learn to ignore it and focus on the good stuff

i'm a femanon and i find molymeme hot. is that weird ha ha?

Yeah CTR totally hates moly.
CTR isn't here to hate trump anymore they are here to stop Stefan from being the 46th president.

Clearly you are too intelligent for us.

Fuck off

Post tits.

You probably have daddy issues or never had a father.

Don't join any cults.

>tfw too many non-arguers violate the NAP

I was on the edge of my seat waiting for him to say he is making about the truth about Jews

get the fuck off this board

Yeah, every time he starts talking like that I expect him to finally name the jew.

Jailtime if he does.

> About fucking time, I was getting sick of his bullshit non-violence. It is no secret that leftists refuse to listen to logic and reason, and that is why they must be physically removed.

> About fucking time, I was getting sick of his bullshit non-violence. It is no secret that Nazi's refuse to listen to logic and reason, and that is why they must be punched.

So what do we do now? No possibility of harmony with this level of non-argument non-thinking. It's also a shame that instead of Libertarians taking the moral high ground in all this they've picked a side and want to punch on as well.

post civil war 2.0 load outs.

>when you realize leftists violate the NAP just by existing and so purge leftists with an iron fist in the name of liberty

>deep into a revelation
>"but..but I need to know what you think....Let me know in the comments below"

>I find molymeme hot

You may also like...

youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo

is it?

I'm fucking crying, this guy is seriously a comedy goldmine.

The age of arguments is over.
The day of the rope has come.

First Laura Southern and now Molymeme.

Globalists are blowing every deep agent they have to get Sup Forums out on the streets in front of the cameras. They want violence on Trump's streets so bad.

Which part of 400 pound hackers did they fail to understand?

>using 30 round pmag
>using fore-grip
>mall ninja muzzle-break (flash suppressor...?)
>red dot sight
You really wanted everyone to know you're a faggot, didn't you?

>that depressing little monologue at the end

I kind of feel bad for him. This shit has obviously taken a heavy toll on the guy as it has the rest of us.

I don't know what to think about this guy. Like he makes solid points in one video and then he tells people to go fuck themself if they don't want to give him money.

Sup Forums is not a board of peace.

Raise support for physically removing leftists among those who already support freedom. Doing direct action now would be suicide and antithetical to the cause. Only when a significant number of people are supportive of this will it be seen for the moral action it is.

is this the "people who want me shot" guy?

>Maybe the time...
>I don't even want to say it...
>Maybe the time to name the Jew has come

Woah Moly
The absolute madman actually did it

pissed off? he sounds like an over dramatic little girl

here guys
youtube.com/watch?v=LhY6C8QjCxE

nah, he just had a surplus supply of white pills keeping him hopeful that we can avoid violence

Was he fucking crying?

Did we reach the point of no return?

Is it time to start the choppers and throwing lefties out of them?

Not an argument

OK y'all can all go join molymemes weird little fag cult if y'all want but i'm content to let him ebeg for his shekels from you fags

we just wanted freedom and peace man

we just wanted to be libertarians and live our lives

faggot communists just won't leave us alone

Come at me, bro.

seriously I'm glad not everyone is fucking retarded around here. this guy is a bad fucking actor

WHITE POWER

not an argument

>Skip to 10:30

No. Watch the whole thing

who has be debated and lost to?

>It's also a shame that instead of Libertarians taking the moral high ground in all this they've picked a side and want to punch on as well.

i listen to a lot of libertarians. a lot of them are taking similar path. One of them an ancap i follow is basically a fascist sympatizer by now

OI YA CHEEKY CUNT

YA GOT A LOICENSE FER DAT?

I have never seen him so 'not an argument' as this. Poor guy.

I know it's semi-LARPing and he's an entertainer and whatever else but I do think he's actually a bit tormented. Whether through his politics or something else.

HAPPENING

based

nothing wrong with anything you just listened other than the position of the foregrip, but you didn't even mention the giant (IM A CHERRY FUCKING PRIVATE) sword on the front of the rig.

THE TIME FOR ARGUMENTS IS OVER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR

this

He always hams it up, it's part of his theater training. It's annoying, but not surprising.

>Perhaps... the time for arguments... has passed
>Perhaps now is the time to... to hang them all from lamposts
>To bury their ideology and their masters so deep into the earth that this evil will never surface again to torment mankind

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

the time has come
youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A

Punished Molyneux: "A Soldier Depraved of his Arguments"