White supremacist

>White supremacist
>Nazi
>Hitler
>Fascist
>Racist

Have liberals destroyed all meaning for these words?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCaAsVwP60xad9NUAtjziM7w/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>White supremacist
>Nazi
>Hitler
>Fascist
>Racist

= Alt Right.

nice feet

By the time they are done using these words as the boogeyman for everything wrong in the world, people will be walking down the street in Prada adorned with swastikas, double headed eagles and skulls, and it will be perfectly socially acceptable.

>implying Sup Forums isnt all of them

lmao stop being pussies. defend your view like a proper man.

They are mostly devoid of any real meaning so no big loss there.

this

Oh, I forgot that one too.

youtube.com/channel/UCaAsVwP60xad9NUAtjziM7w/live

Chimps chimping out... none of them know what a nazi is .......

Yes and it's wonderful

people can say whatever they want. that's their right, & i'll gladly do whatever it takes to make sure they always have it. what, you think i'm here to stop people from disagreeing?

i would like to head into portland one of these days & just wait for some inbred parasitic drudge to pick a fight with an innocent. it's an hour drive

i'd like to be there

>playing into the hands of your enemies

have you read saul alinsky? this shit is straight out of his diatribes
turks can't be this fuckin' stupid

>implying Sup Forums isnt all of them
>Hitler

Yes, we are all literally Hitler.

>muh alinsky

not playing their hands isn't working as you can see. you should make them try to "play" your hands.

turks know more than gypsy portugese on those matters for sure.

Yes. That was the spell. They made you dill weeds and now they decided what that means.

almost.
They more they scream it falsely, the more deaf people become because most people know it's the ONLY thing the left have.

You know what the definition of a Fascist is?
>Anyone who doesn't agree with the leftists.

They keep digging their own mass grave, and I will be there to light it on fire.

qt. would lick feet.

>gypsy portugese

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

Yes. The word "rape" has also been trivialized into obsolescence.

Why do you guys let a Brit dictate the views of a large number of people in your country? Its ridiculous how he hasnt been deported

yeah i shouldve basically said portugese.

whatever, being pussy and hiding your view never works(libtards and their godwin's law are outcome of them) unless you are jewish.

I know Sup Forums is an echo chamber but a great portion of you are racist and have fascist tendencies.

A disgusting, unhygienic T*rk calling a Portuguese gypsy is a compliment. Turks are basically half cockroach, half Armenian.

Step 1 proxy up one Japanese flag.
Step 2 make shit post as follows,

>I would lovingly clean her corn encrusted turd sloooosh gate with my tongue as I explore every millimeter of her glowing red anus sppppinchter.

Step 3 find appropriate picture for bantz, and post.

Step 4 conclude post with muuuuuuhhhh diiihhkk fuugge

>t. 3/4 arab al-corcon resident

turks are genetically anatolian and way superior to 3/4 arabs. go back to your siesta

>all of them
several of those are mutually contradictory though

for example, nazis weren't "white supremacists". they held many non white races in high regard (chinese and japanese in particular) while considering many white races (slavs in particular) to be subhuman trash.

Is it racist to point out that blacks are 13% of the population in America, yet commit 50% of the violent crime?

Or that most refugees won't ever integrate into our society so we shouldn't let them in, especially given the state of Germany and Sweden?

I want to suck on her feet!

Yes. It's funny as fuck. They've turned what were once Taboo words into just words that have no effect anymore due to overuse.
Already happens in some countries.