Stop Mr President, we can't take it anymore!!

Stop Mr President, we can't take it anymore!!

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/724635
businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9
archive.is/xyPug
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOSppqUOs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stupid

Kys faggot

If you win you lose

>tfw I support a 10% flat tax

Absolute madman. Would the House even accept this? What about the budget?

Bankrupt in 6 months. Stupid

He's been saying this shit for almost two years. Have the (((media))) never actually read the proposals on his site? Ever?

Next they'll be telling me about those impounded remittance payments to pay for the wall and act shocked about it.

This is a pure populist move that is guaranteed to win him reelection unless he fucks up completely (by, for example, declaring war on Iran).

Be Jew in control of IRS
>Ask why profits are down?
>Employee looks me dead in eyes
>Hands me a One page Form out of thousands
>"I WIN"

>Next they'll be telling me about those impounded remittance payments to pay for the wall and act shocked about it.

oh believe me, this will happen. They do this with EVERY issue because Trump was popular BECAUSE of his stances and their job is to hide Trump's positions and mischaracterize them.

But you already receive a full refund if you earn mcbucks.

>implying low income people pay income taxes

he doesn't want war. Won't happen. Only way war might happen is if the strings get pulled hard enough and someone else declares war on the US.

archive it faggot i dont want to give them clicks

Fantastic. Why bother collecting crumbs from the masses. Better to focus on big loophoes.

>You'll be able to file your taxes on a post-it note
What did he mean by this?

>Sep. 28, 2015
Is he going to go through with this, or is he going to pull an Obama and forget his economic promises?

"If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households — over 50% — from the income tax rolls."

Not a good idea. Even if you make $20,000 a year, you can afford to pay a little something.

He's just securing 8 years, poor people don't pay taxes in the first place but this is a fantastic psyop. A win win for Trump.

That's below the poverty line

The man is a businessman.

It seems only reasonable to look for alternative sources of capital, when one is nearly dried up.
I'd like to hopefully see some state-owned business' where the profits are sent back to government/treasury.

Creates jobs, boosts economy, lessens taxes.

Less of a job deficit means employees across the board of valued more as they are les replaceable.
This also leads to better treatment of employees to keep them, as well as to prevent lawsuits (such as the amazon one a while back where instead of laying people off/letting them go, they constructively dismissed them - deliberately stressing them until they quit).
Less lawsuits = less tax money wasted in courtrooms = even less taxes.

This is the best way I can think of, for a government to have alternative income to poverty taxes.

Hopefully he has a plan like this or better, to at the very least, act as economic damage control to less taxes. He should, he's a businessman.

The article said that it comes out to $1,000 per family on average. Taking both of those numbers into account, that's 75B with a 3.8T budget, or roughly 1.97%.

Saving that amount of money will greatly aid the common American, especially with regard to health care, while not significantly effecting the bottom line. It would be very good for the average American, and very good for the economy.

Closing loopholes while spurring economic spending will more than make up for the 2%.

>IRS Makes me fill in a bunch of bullshit fields on a web site
>A fucking radio button for "Do you have insurance, lol?
>A field for "Did you buy any shit online which you didn't pay taxes on?"

I'm fucking crying. Why can't WE get anything nice? Why does the US keep winning?
Every single fucking day, he does SEVERAL outrageously good things. Even in 8 years no president I know of has managed to implement even a single one thing of the scope of what trump does multiple times a day. What the fuck.

People below 50% on the scale already don't pay shit for taxes you idiot shitlib

>bankrupt
nigga you dont know how the economy works lel

lol I used to file a one-page form. They even called it the "1040EZ"

Usually I only need two pages these days. Thank goodness I'm some rich nazi fuck who needs two pages, and sometimes an additional schedule or two.

I can't wait to see how libtards try to spin this

"Trump is helping the poor, but he's actually a racist."

Simple. They'll say that there are more poor whites than anyone else in absolute numbers, thus this is a racist law.

Same as usual I expect. Every single move so far is going to cost people another $500 or another $1000.

Meanwhile we honestly haven't had enough time yet to judge the effects. So it's about as good as predicting the weather. I think maybe we just need to fund more scientists to make predictive models for us so we can be sure.

when can I get my form, I want to file my taxes

Print off this post, sign it then post it;

>I WIN
>Signed:

>People below 50% on the scale already don't pay shit for taxes you idiot shitlib

they do, government takes taxes out of their check every week for this, hoping they stop that practice immediately, there is no reason small business or large business for that matter should have to do paperwork free of charge for the IRS

Fuck the irs they fucking took $1000 out of my tax return because i dont have health insurance hope the fucks die

The top 20% already pay 80% of the taxes, moron.

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/724635

nah I want an official tax form, he better hurry and get those printed up, we have until April to avoid the IRS SS

I already do.

It's a W-2, and I got back $1500 on my return

#winning

Are you kidding? They've already determined the story from the second they knew about it. It goes something like this. First Trump wakes up and because he's 70 he goes to piss in the morning.

He's not squatting. He hates women because of this.

Then he eats a breakfast with bacon. Savage barbarian kills defenseless animals.

Gets dressed in a good suit. Classism, ableism, sexism, homophobia, islamaphobia

Sees a staffer and asks how the game was. He's not serious about running the country.

Sees a female staffer and calls her over to run over any news that developed overnight. Treating her like a dog. Sexism

Meets with the vice president and doesn't apologize to Jessie Jackson for being a fucking white male, racist, sexist, islamaphobic

Hell he woke up at 7 and I'm only up to 7:15. Do you see how easy it is to do this?

I could have lived my life without seeing that .gif, but you had to ruin it.

Will he really go for cutting (all?) loopholes? The plan really isn't just about changing the base rules?

Just file an extension like a pro. I think last time I went and got a form was back when I used the library.

For a while I used the forms the city used to send me in the mail because their phone filing system was too tiresome.

>The top 20% already pay 80% of the taxes, moron.

yes but they're supposed to pay 95% of their income

>Just file an extension like a pro.

right, until the new form is available on turbotax I'm not ready to file

Based on his record so far, should we doubt anything he says?

>tfw I remember seeing this live

It feels like 20 years ago

What has become of my life

This would be neat if he ever implements it. As for right now I'll just assume it's one of those promises that get lost that every president makes.

I wouldn't use turbotax. Treasury secretary Tim Giethner (CIA, his dad worked with Obama's maternal CIA lineage in the CIA banking operation known as USAID) once fucked up his taxes, and he blamed turbotax for the mistake.

Don't use turbotax.

This is fucking dumb. If anything we should fine people who don't try to improve themselves and keep working jobs that are meant for literal children.

I'm really glad you're not in charge of anything.

archive.is?

You've convinced me.

>businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9

archive.is/xyPug

>Treasury secretary Tim Giethner

watching Gowdy question him is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Tim Geithner can get fucked, and if Trump actually does this I think turbotax and related will be losing a lot of marketshare

>Even if you make $20,000 a year, you can afford to pay a little something.

no, sorry, also this is disappointing he originally said 60K for individual and 100K for married couple also no fags

and that amounts to maybe $1-2 billion.

Really, like what you said, it takes up resources, time, and money. I imagine much more money could be saved by simplifying it.

Does turbotax still have market share? When I started doing taxes on line I found some shady outlet with an official IRS certification that lets me type numbers into my computer for slightly more than the fee that the credit card company charges for the service.

It's literally about the cost of a sack of avacados.

Not in favor of the lowest tax bracket paying nothing, but since Trump received a great deal of support from the poor, I can't blame him for not betraying them.

>we can't afford welfare programs
>this is my stupid new welfare program

Is rato the true deal maker?

I just got myself a """good""" enough job making 30k and I'm single :(

Congress found in 1981 that all income taxes are bullshit and don't do anything but make rich bankers richer.

But for sure when I was making that much it would have been great to not have so much stolen away to fund rich bankers out to take over the world.

My taxes are too high.

Trump was never popular.

So reducing the budget by 2 percent to allow poor families to save an average 1000 dollars each is a bad thing now?

Libs are desperate to hate Trump lmao.

Who going to pay taxes if no one is paying tax?

just a fun video:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOSppqUOs8

The far left wants to keep people poor for many reasons, like dependence on the state or have a 'victim' class to exploit.

Tax cuts on the poor. Tax cuts on the rich. Who the fuck is going to pay for everything in your country, burgers?

What's the gif

You'd pay almost 4k with 2016 tax brackets (10% on 9275 and then 15% percent in the remaining 30k). With Trumps plan you'd only pay 500 (0% on 25k and then 10% on the remaining 5k).

You're still saving 3500 senpai

Income taxes don't pay for anything anyway, silly.

Once you take into account rebates the lowest income earners pay basically nothing in tax except whatever inflated prices they have to pay for taxed goods

Gov is getting a trimming and waste will no longer be tolerated.

>With Trumps plan you'd only pay 500 (0% on 25k and then 10% on the remaining 5k).
Are you sure thats how it will work because that would be awesome. Its making me feel like a good goy and all of the sudden I want to pay my taxes.

This is only acceptable if the people who are not paying taxes are not allowed to vote. People just vote for more gimmes and if they dont feel it in their pocket they don't feel the burden of their vote.

If poor are not filing taxes, they are also not getting rebates. Money saved there.

Just imagine this. More people could pay MORE taxes if folks were paid better and could get careers without having to know the fucking bitch running HR in that company.

Oh wait. Can't do that anymore. That company needs to hire 3rd party recruiters instead that just sell your fucking information.

Honestly fuck it all. FUCK it ALL!

So tired of jumping through every fucking hoop.

To qualify you need:
1) Education.
Boom, got it. Fuck-o's. In STEM.

Uhh, uhh you need a HIGH GPA!

Got that too mother fucker. 3.88

2) No criminal records!

I've never seen a jail in my entire mother fucking life.

3) Uhm! Uhhh! REFERENCES YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES!

Got 12 bitch. Retired and acting academics. Retired Government Officials with Security Clearances. Retired and acting business owners.

4) Local candidates only! :^)

Okay. I'll put my address as a random apartment in some fucking state then. Can you prove otherwise you fucking retard? No? Oh I didn't think so. Because I had relatives at that address.

5) Experience! You need to have the experience to apply for this entry level position.

Got that too. Internships and online commissions that I started myself to pay for my fucking schooling and my bills that kept me afloat. What else do I need to FUCKING do?

6) Bilingual. We need people to be able to communicate with our super diverse team!

Great. I know English, Russian, Tagalog, ASL because on my off time I used Rosetta Stone.

7) We have reviewed your background and qualifications and find that unfortunately it's not going to be a match for this role at the moment.

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT! Over 200+ mother fucking career rejections.

I just may as well go into business for myself and FUCK over every SINGLE mother fucking company that has rejected me.

There should be a flat tax until the poverty line, then a progressive tax. Everyone who earns money needs to put something in, even if it's only .5% of income.

If you don't believe this then you're a filthy nigger and need to be immediately purged from society

>he's being saying this shit for two years, are they barely catching on?
>article date: September 28, 2015

>$25k people
>making any significant dent in taxes
you people are so fucking stupid sometimes

Why are you people reacting emotionally to a story about an unfulfilled campaign promise made a year and a half ago as if it's now a reality?

>if you're poor, you win
Trump really is Jesus incarnate.

Tax cuts, cuts in spending, closing loopholes, bring jobs back from China and other countries, creating new jobs here, renogotiating trade deals, etc.

There are plenty of other ways to generate revenue, and with less spending less revenue is needed. Income tax

There *is* still sales tax and property tax and state tax and social security tax. Social Security alone is about 1/3rd of our taxes. So altogether this might reduce their overall tax burden by 50% or so.

I'm assuming. Trump is just changing the tax brackets, tax rates and closing loopholes. He's not going to make your total income taxed at a single percentage, I'm pretty sure you'll continue to pay by bracket like now. But if for some reason did get rid of that, which he won't, you still save 1000 dollars.

>I just may as well go into business for myself
There's your answer.

How to get a job in STEM:
1) Have a friend at the company you want to work for.
2) Get hired.

Because tax reform will be taken up as soon as these Senate confirmations are done. It'll be done concurrently with Obamacare repeal since it's so interwoven in the tax code

Has he brought it up since 2015?

If you fight your enemies they win.

>unfulfilled campaign promise

Not for long, did you bother to read the fucking article? It's barely two weeks into his first term for fuck's sake, there's a process the president has to go through before he can approve these things and it was designed to take as long as possible

Dude, c'mon, I mean, it's 2017 now. Get with the program.

>day 14 or so

Lol

So that's how he's going to take the popular vote

Ya some will probably vote for gibsmedat, but good luck getting people to vote for you if you try to undo trumps plan and make some people go from paying nothing income tax to up to ~3.3k if they file single or 6.6k if they file as married. Only way you're gonna get poor people to pay up to that much more in taxes is by giving them more money in gibs, and if Dems want to give that much money in gibs they'll just have to increase taxes on the middle class by even more.

All the spending done by the US government is borrowed money from the ((fed)) who print it for that purpose. Taxes only go towards paying interest on debts to them.

when you can't get a solid reason why you're being rejected, it's because you're a fucking awful person to be around for whatever reason but they're too polite to tell you

maybe you just have an ugly face user

>I'll put my address as a random apartment in some fucking state then.
If you're doing shady shit like that and then using "you can't prove I'm NOT living there" as an argument I can see why employers would be wary of hiring you.

The government controls the FED and it's not a loan. FED is congresses bitch which is why spending is so fucking rampant as DEMS were all MUH PROGRAMS.

FED told them they couldn't afford it.

Dems said MUH PROGRAMS.

FED prints more money.

If FED was independent this wouldn't be a problem however they would be the senate

if i see one more post that doesn't take into account the standard deduction and personal exemption i will kill myself.