What is stopping someone from going to one of those antifa protests...

What is stopping someone from going to one of those antifa protests, getting up onto a roof or room far away but still in sight of them, and then firing a few shots into the crowd? Considering the chaos of those protests, I feel like it would be really easy to get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is stopping someone from...
The fact that we're not sociopathic heartless slanty-eyed subhumans.
Alternatively, the fact that we don't fall for FBI infiltration tricks.
Besides, it's already been done. Pic related.

The NAP. Sign and share.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

Reminds me of Ukraine, but without the tents.

I'm a burger too though. Can't you tell by my use of commas?

If this were passed, then could it be open season on them?

Thought the same thing.

>digits

HH

but withhhooouuuutttt thhheeee teeennttsss

I don't understand. Did I miss some new meme?

Bumping this.

I have also wondered this. It seems like the best way of stopping this behavior, with the least chance of getting caught. A rifle shot from a few hundred meters away would be unnerving, scatter them, end their shenanigans instantly, and get them thinking if they would go do this stuff again.

If this stuff keeps up, that is what people are going to start doing.

Elliot Rogers peaked too soon

>What is stopping someone
the fact that this is board of peace

good day my brother in humanity

Try a suicide vest op, 2 birds...

Praise Kek.
But I really don't see anything bad about this. Even if you just injure someone, it's bound to send a message that Americans are tired of that stuff. Have the police even been arresting a lot of them?

Tents are the true universal war-flag
Watch for the setting up of tents

the tents....

He's a nigger
Thats why he talks weird

whats to keep an antifa from posing as an alt righter posing as an anti fa member from doing this

No one wants to risk ruining their lives. The antifa people don't think that far away. An assualt charge on you're record is a death sentence for anyone who actually wants to make money in their life. Politics is fun and all, but the end of the day, I'm okay with CTR calling me a coward for not going out and fighting Antifa. Its not worth it. Let them ruin their lives and make themselves look bad

This

NOOOO

Do you want the liberals to be fucking martyrs?

They haven't "officially" killed anyone. They've barely actually beaten anyone aside from a few oversensationlized cases.

You start killing indiscriminately like some fucking GTA psychopath, you will DESTROY this movement. No seriously, you will make martyrs out of the left, bring most of the normies to their side, and force Trump/the government into acquiescing into their demands.

Thanks for the clarification.

What's keeping an altright from posing as an antifa and murdering someone on the name of anti fascism?

You have nothing to gain from doing something like that. We won already

this is critical

successful- Egypt and Ukraine

failed- OWS, Turkey, China, UK

Nah you eradicate an infection at the beginning before it festers and spreads.

>What's keeping an altright from posing as an antifa and murdering someone on the name of anti fascism?

thats why i wonder who made this thread...

user, half the people here might fall for this. But do you think Trump is dumb enough?

FUCKING HOW? EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS IMMEDIATELY FILMED AND POSTED ON THE INTERNET.

A PSYCHOPATH INDISCRIMINATELY FIRING INTO A CROWD WILL KILL MOST AMERICAN'S CARE FOR THE RIGHT AND FOR TRUMP.

The media is already against him. Most countries are aligning against him. We are in a battle of IDEAS, MEMES, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS. We also have the fucking government on our side.

Let antifa fall on their own sword for trying to riot and provoke people. If you hadn't noticed, people are picking up that the left is indiscriminately attacking all those it disagrees with. This is causing people to side with us.

Get fucked FBI scum.

I did

Depends, 250 got felony arrested in DC, but in Cali, the local govt is sympathetic, so they let them ruin everything.

Dallas blm protests. They used a suicide drone (bomb squad robot with a bomb) to kill that dude...

Is the pendulum swinging fast enough though? They need to shed the first blood as far as murder goes, right?

Huh? If the person got caught caught, the narrative would be treated the same as if you went into some Single Mommies With Interracial Babies With Down Syndrome For Democrats meeting and sprayed out 50 women and children.

because we don't want anything like the Kent state shootings in 1970. We already won the battle, now we need to consolidate the gains.

Given that they're running helicopters looking at rooftops for any big protest, probably the police. A better bet would be to fire shots from within the crowd and escape with the chaos.

DO NOT FALL FOR ANTIFA BAIT. LET THE POLICE DO THEIR JOB AND DO NOT FIGHT ANTIFA YOURSELF. THE MEDIA WANTS US TO DO SOMETHING SO THEY CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT ANTIFA.

>LET THE POLICE DO THEIR JOB

You're forgetting why Randy Weaver is a widower.

Don't anthropomorphize the rioters.

>is the pendulum swinging fast enough
Speed isn't important, allowing it to hit the other side is. If everyone just let's antifa fuck up enough times without being attacked back the general populace will see them for what they are and they will end up destroying themselves. Patience is key, any attempt to increase a the rate at which politics change in one's own favor will inevitably push it in the opposite direction.

Just let it ride

Nothing but the legitimacy of our movement.
This image has probably gotten some serious mileage over the past week here.

They may well have done so at Berkeley, I've not been looking into it much.

Life in prison, or being shot by a police sharpshooter.

/Thread

>What's keeping an altright from posing as an antifa and murdering someone on the name of anti fascism?

Really, a false flag? Who are we, the U.S government?

Not antifa, but I do think that something needs to be done about them.

Good points.better to not damage what we've done so far.

>implying that someone wouldn't be able to get away with it during the chaos of the riots.

The police refuse to stop antifa. The police will vehemently pursue anyone who stands up for themselves against them. The media will then engage in a relentless smear campaign against said individual.

But, if you had a good escape plan, you might be able to pull it off.

>We are the jews now.

Yes.

That's flat out wrong the police hate antifa, the (((government))) and the (((media))) love them.

Then why do they refuse to arrest them?

Mayor orders them to stand down.

Most of the cities where they riot are democrat cities. Go figure.

Ahahahaha, you're right.
Let them burn it all down.
More voters for Trump.

lel

Yeah guys why aren't you- I mean we out shooting these people?

Christian Morals

It would be extremely easy to get away with.

The fact that nobody has done it yet should indicate just how civilized most people on the right really are.

idk, what's stopping you from going on a knifing spree in the JR?

BEGONE, AGENTS OF DAVID BROCK

You are fooling nobody. The left is a bunch of murderous savages and has been for hundreds of years. They must be exposed, and they can only be exposed as such through regular chimpouts. If the right tries to initiate violence beyond self-defense, the leftist cancer will continue to grow.

The old "of you kill your enemies, they win" argument.

Attention all: Don't respond to b8 posts by antifa/ShareBlue/other cucked shilling organizations that want the right to become violent beyond self-defense. They are everywhere.

You'd know all about that.

They can even be (you)!

When they give up exchanging ideas in lieu of enacting violence, they become untermensch and nothing more. If they keep pushing for violence, they may throw the first punch, but we will throw the last.

there's no better way than pic related

if a bomb went off in the crowd violent protests would stop immediately because
1) everyone would be scared shitless to go
2) police would do their job and do extreme vetting on people attending a protest

this
brilliant post
godspeed

Good taste and the cost of ammo.

We fight back now. I have a mutual friend with Ian Miller, the guy who almost killed the Berkeley guy. I have access to his total friends list, which I think is a who's who of west coast and possibly national antifa.

What's the best way to get the export file to everyone?

pic related

Wrong weapon idea.
MOLOTOV COCKTAILS MOTHERFUCKER
We are the russians now!

kek wills it

Wouldnt be that hard especially at night and if youre from around the area

Even a .22 would work and not be as loud as other rounds.

But ultimately youll give them what they want, to be martyrs.
Better off waiting until we have martyrs of our own

I am very suspicious of this thread tho. Sounds like something to kick off a color revolution or something.

I personally think it's all going going to calm down in a few months when Trump really starts making good progress, and if they can neuter the media which is agitating this division. And hopefully Sessions can use the FBI to take action against the people behind these riots.

I wouldn't advocate serious violence for the foreseeable future, just stay safe and protect yourselves.

The only way is if kek summons a truck a la akbar.

that looks like a pretty nice rifle scope user

or even better.
Throw some molos.
Get caught throwing molos.
Get interviewed why u threw molos.
Tell them, I threw molos cause this way the left will get more power and sometimes you gotta sacrifice some of your own group to get the job done.
Watch lefties fuck back into their holes?

Let's look at this thread and the shills who are trying to provoke Sup Forumsacks into violence.

Know your enemy so they're easier to identify. The best response to CTR/CREW is ignoring them.

By taking a cognitive approach to killing, this post tries to avoid the emotional, ethical, and spiritual elements of killing. It plays on the leftie stereotype of violent video game players. Haven't we all heard this before: play Doom and become a serial killer?

Trying to normalize murder by admitting he's also thought about killing ANTIFA and closes by suggesting it will happen. That's an invitation for someone will less willpower to take a shot.

Appeal to reason by balancing the harm done by ANTIFA against the injustice of police failing to act against them at Berkeley. Injuring or killing ANTIFA will make up for the government's lack of response. This post again brings up why no police were out in Berkeley last night -- set up for this appeal to Sup Forums?

More attempts at reason, arguing the good of killing ANTIFA now is better than killing more of them later.

More reason. This post attempts to figure out what criteria Sup Forums needs in order to commit violence.

NOTICE THIS POINT: THEY ARE TESTING Sup Forums, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT BUTTONS TO PUSH. THE LESS WE RESPOND, THE LESS EFFECTIVE THEIR APPEALS WILL BE.

This post appears to agree with OP, helping to normalize OP's ideas and make violence more attractive.

This post looks for the people who don't think police will help. It's looking for the person who sees no hope the situation will change. Of course it will change. Jeff Sessions.

Notice the "but if you had a good plan" at the end. This is clever. After hooking in the hopeless, it suggests 'here is a ray of hope. Start planning your violence.' Nah, better to trust Jeff Sessions. And don't respond to these posts.

Fpbp

Nah, every time it calms down soros just activates another cell of burner activists and steps up the defcon rating, the events are increasing in intensity and reducing their refractory period.

It's coming, it is now only a few days between events, soon it will only be a day between events, then hours, then minutes, and then everything will have been mobilized.

Get ready.

I need this in my life.

Just sneak in dressed as antifa and molotov cocktail the crowd. It could be excused as an accident and you blend in. They're always burning shit down anyway.

Fuck i just realized that molotovs always get thrown at the police but not the rioters

Would be pretty savage tier to throw one into a crowd of antifa

Would stop drop and roll even work at that point? Thats terrible and dont wish that on anyone senpai

I remember watching Ukraine fall into civil war as groups on every side accused each other of agent provocateering constantly. Good luck guys, lol if you didnt stock up 2 years ago :)

Signed. .fuck em..one days friends. .start lifting and get some secret weapons in your car, home, etc. One never knows

Show the Koreans who is best senpai

>Gives away self when trying to infiltrate a board

Yeah, definitely me, I surrender

I thought about that, hypothetically of course as I do not have any of the hardware nor am I near any of the protests, but Imagine what one could do with a suppressed .30 caliber rifle (think .300 Blackout or even 7.63x39) or 6.8mm using subsonic rounds. Aim at the leaders directing the protest (who typically hangout in the rear away from threat of arrest), take a single shot, capture your brass and go away. By the time anyone noticed you would be broken down and in the process of egress.

ShariaBlue inciting violence. Report and Sage..

Remember we'll worry for your if you get caught and one of us will take things in their own hands. And it continues.

Best to stay back and stay safe.