IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

GET THIS LUNATIC OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

WE ARE IN MORTAL DANGER

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/317627-poll-4-in-10-back-impeaching-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah

The only danger i see is in blue states.

Impeach him for what? Being awesome?

go back to canada

I'M Peachy with Trump Now

BETTER GET YOUR BOMB SHELTERS READY

TRUMP IS PUSHING THE PLANET OVER THE AGE

>reminder Nixon literally told his cabinet to use nuclear weapons and they ignored him.

And allow the criminally minded opposition a victory? Go fuck yourself, buddy.

Part of me says "duh, he's made it apparent he is not mentally stable or mature enough for the position" but another part of me is laughing and curious to see where this train takes us.

>Causing international chaos
>Fucking over allies
>Awesome

Yeah, really awesome you fucking idiot. Pull your head out of the sand, wipe the shit out of your eyes, then get back to me. Okay?

impeach.

now.

He's got to do something illegal first, and then Congress has to impeach him.

not gonna lie former trump supporter and i forgot the rest

>He's got to do something illegal first, and then Congress has to impeach him.

Dude he's done a billion things that are illegal that they could impeach him for. Like his company or the Yemeni raid.

Hell they could even REMOVE HIM FOR BEING MENTALLY ILL WITHOUT THE NEED OF IMPEACHMENT

obama and hitlery tried to provoke Russia but Putin is too cool. ww3 averted by Trump
MAGA

>mortal

i dont think you know what that means

'no'

poor job, no shekels for you

You seriously think a Republican Congress would impeach him?

Kys shill

Op has forced me to change my mind on everything!

Thanks crew!

>You seriously think a Republican Congress would impeach him?

YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE NUCLEAR FALL OUT?

Do you know what "impeach" means?

I think I'll just sit here and what you and yours cry, lol xd

This what taking a strong alpha position looks like, you don't let your "allies" push you around, I'd ask you to get back to me when find your balls but you clearly have none

The only thing in danger is the current power structure. Trump is burning the whole fucking shit pile to the ground. The ruling class is losing ground. MSM is dead. No more lies and manipulation. The people are taking this shit back.

>+.02

>+.02

A real man knows his friends. A child fucks them over. A retarded one takes joy in fucking them over.

Retard.

Good fuck you

For what specifically should he be impeached for?

Get outta here. Your on the wrong site complain and twitter

Classic "I'll believe anything pro-trump" trump supporter

Sure Mr Shecklesteinberg. Pic related

thehill.com/homenews/administration/317627-poll-4-in-10-back-impeaching-trump

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Trump has to commit and be convicted of an actual crime before he can be impeached and removed from office.

Sure he does. He's going to be deported back to Syria.

I assume it involves peaches.

Trump is a businessman. From anyone who ever set foot in that office in the later years, he is probably the one that realizes that fighting wars isn't a good thing.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. But seriously, we can't let Mike Pence get the SCOTUS and electrical grid codes.

ok

Hillary openly called for Russian planes to be shot down. She was willing to go ww3 over Syria ffs.
Trump is causing waves sure, that's what the people elected him to do. You fearmongering libtards aren't helping anyone, go burn another copcar retard.

Your a faggot and a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Sound the alarms for the upteenth time today! Trump something somethinged again!

>leaf
>making sense
Hey, you are ok.

How much Soros is paying you?

#ITWASHERTURN

lolno

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I hope he accidentally nukes your state.

i skipped school on the day they gave the shots that made everyone else stupid and gay.

CREW, go to bed.

Kill yourself, Now

Yup I regret voting for Trump too , but fuck the niggers wp

>I don't like Trump
>Impeach him!

That isn't how it works. Seriously, user, get away from the keyboard. Take a walk. Get some fresh air. Life is good. You'll be fine. The adults are back in charge.

This thread is now about Trump OC

YES!

A hate symbol Pepe with a gun , SAD! Violence is not the way special snowflake

7more years of this

OP, please explain to us what high crime or misdemeanor has been committed and produce the evidence. Not liking the President's policies is NOT an impeachable offense.

>WE
Nah commie faggot move to Canada or kill yourself. Fuck you.

Witnessed , 7 years til Trump ascends to Emperor and blasphemy is no longer tolerated.

Nope. Get fucked.

>Impeach Trump
For what?

Someone please tell liberals a person has to commit a crime before they are punished. You know, a crime? Like illegal border crossing or smoking marijuana.

8 long years God-Emperor Trump.

>tfw waited many years to see someone curb the jooz ambition and witnessing their meltdown. Tears running down my cheeks. Great time to be alive.

@110739384
>IT'S TOO LATE

Why is her face so fucking weird? It's like she put a few pounds of makeup on there.

also sage because OP is gay

lmao you in the wrong place jew

He's done nothing to be impeached for. Stop being a cuck.

HEY, CTR / CREW / SHAREBLUE, WHATCHA DOIN'?

no

8 more years! Deal with it.

specifically state a law he has broken to make him deserve impeachment

>>Causing international chaos
Other people complaining about him being mean is not "causing international chaos". You know what's chaos? Warmongering.
>>Fucking over allies
(((allies)))