Be a Wendy's chef

>be a Wendy's chef
>boss pays minimum wage
>expects more than minimum effort

Want me to stop messing up orders and actually work hard? Pay me more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8
youtu.be/2IPdzAPjVGg
youtu.be/FeSLPELpMeM
youtu.be/7pQQHnqBa2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tfw no wendy gf

you dumb ass I am a wendy's chef and I pull down 250k a year, plus the manager's wife panties right before I give her the old one two. you need to tighten your game and flip those burgers faster hoss if you wanna get on my level.

6'5" Wendy's chef making 80k a year

8" dick

Ask me anything

how do you feel about the 4 for 4 deal

Fucking loser.

top kek kill yourself

>added to reasons I don't eat fast food

> Work easy as shit job
> Gets paid what you are earned
> Durr why do I keep messing orders up???

He single-handedly cured the right-wing poison that you guys infected me with and my life is all the better for it.

You got brainwashed by a Cantonese kitchen utensil aficionado forum?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA YOU GULLIBLE FUCKING RETARD!

looks like his point stands as valid

top kek I actually laughed out loud

what's wrong with you OP?

Obligatory

This motherfucker works at Dairy Queen. He is a billionaire named Mark Cuban.

OP, you just don't put in the hard work to be successful! Maybe you would be a billionaire if you didn't put in minimum effort!

>Wendy's chef
>chef
>at Wendy's

>80k
>8" dick

What's it like to be poor and have a baby dick?

6'8" Arby's chef
10" cock
125K per year plus profit sharing and bonus
I put muh dick in every roastie I make

This is obviously fake: the nametag says Tony

Wow, a poorfag who has a tiny dick and is a manlet. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>shilling this hard for illegal mexican line cooks

>Wendy's

you aren't entitled to anything. if you want to move up in the world you have to work harder than everyone around you. every successful person pays their dues at some point.

you will be a poorfag forever.

>Solution fire you and hire someone else who cares about their job and has a work ethic. Rince and repeat till you have real employees.

Want to not get fired and replaced by a literal nigger more competent than you? Work harder.

It's a fucking stepping stone you loser. Save up money, live very humbly for a while, and either get an associates from community college or get some other certification in a field you're good at. You're paid shit because your job takes no skill; there are no prerequisites for your job, a 12 year old could do it. Hell, I'm pretty sure we could train a gorilla to do it.

He's a male that identifies as a male named tony you transphobic bigot

>Doesn't understand cause and effect
No wonder you're stuck working in fast food

that kind of ethic is exactly why you will remain a loser flipping burgers for other people who actually matter in life

You're fired.

>wendy's chef
>chef

Climbing the ranks at fast food is easy.

>Don't be a lazy nigger, take your job seriously >Management will notice. You will get a raise.

When I was working at popeyes when I was 19 (31 now) I got raises so fast because everyone else was so lazy and terrible at their jobs, made me look good. If I would have stayed there, I would be working at corporate by now. I have a real job now though, but it's the same deal at real companies.

>Wendy's
>chef
pick one

>implying putting a burger together requires more than minimum effort

made me think wow

Minimum wage at Wendy's? What location you work at, I'm a fry cook and make $180k/year, you're in the wrong spot, buddy, should have applied to the one I work at and you'd be rich like me.

This nigga gets it. Hunker your ass down, work hard at this shitty job and make some money. Eat nothing but rice & beans, spend only on rent, utilities, necessities, etc.

Unless you're already 45 there's no reason you can't move past this

>$180k fry cook
We're not using pesos here sanchez.

>you intentionally fuck up
>he fires you
>now you're making $0/hr
wow min wage workers really can't think that far ahead, can they?

God I can't fucking wait until we replace shitbags like OP with robots and they starve because they're too lazy to get a real job

>want me to stop messing up orders?
nvm I just noticed this, you're fucking hopeless if you think you deserve notice for doing the BARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT of your job.

>hurr look boss I made an order 100% correct where's my raise

Enjoy being unemployed while I take your job.

Wendy's doesn't have chefs. Stupid nigger.

Effort has little to do with it. It is a job that requires minimum skills. My kids could make sandwiches when they were 12. They could cut up and fry a potato at 16. You literally do what children can do for a living and you don't even get recess.

minimum skill = minimum wage.

Have a soul to ribbons?

You do your work properly no matter how much the overlord pays you. Have you no honor?

You Americans are fucking disgusting.

>chef

lmao..."look at me i can flip a burger and dip the fries in oil. We chef now." I believe the world you're looking for is cook, fucking cook.

The real minimum wage is $0 and it is what you will get when no one will hire you because you're a garbage employee with no respect nor dignity.
Have fun being NEET, at least then you can tell people it's a choice.

Want to get paid more? Put more than minimum effort in.

You fuck up as much as you want OP, the meat still ends up in that god-tier chili

5'6 sissy McDonald's cashier ch-checking in.
3" cock
18k a year not including bonuses from doing favors for my coworkers

Get on my level bluepilled faggot

>chef
>wendy's
>complaining about pay

If you can't follow basic directions, you deserve to be a wagecuck.

>work at ice cream place.
>most other workers are lazy ass college kids
>bust my ass for a year and a half always putting 200% in my work
>never get raises cause boss is a fucking like
>Owners wife wonders why store starting to get dirty and why customers are complaining and I told her I stopped working hard cause I never get raises (I sometimes need to work alone 7 hours at a time and get no breaks)
>Tells me if I want to make more money I better get a new job then.
>get new job and slash my hours at ice cream place and now the owners have to work cause they need 2 people to replace me.

Don't treat your hardworkers like shit.

Kike*

Except they won't starve.
They will break into your house and steal your shit while you're gone.

You never betray your work ethic. You find better employment.

>hardworking cuck.
Employers rarely pay better to hard workers. I used to work in a grocery deli and we had a head manager and a "Co manager" who quit 1 1/2 years after I started because she didn't get payed manager pay for manager level work.

Hard work doesn't pay

That's why I quit.

>get a minimum wage job on purpose
>do minimum work
>complain and get fired
I see no problems here

>Checked
If an employer tries to undercut he will pay later. Like dealing with customer data being leaked for not paying enough for security. Some people shouldn't own businesses or wealth

Enjoy your minimum hours

>just bee yourself :DDDD
Why don't you just enjoy your rich boy privilege
without feel the need to rub it in everyone's face?

Almost had to lower myself to working at a fast food restaurant but a nice jewish man gave me a job working as a field rep for an insurance company.

want better pay? work better, make them depend on you, threten to leave for the mcdonalds down the street, then theyl give you a raise, cause why the fuck would they give a raise to a shit employee

>be a Wendy's chef
>a Wendy's chef
>Wendy's chef
>Wendy's
>chef

lmao

Wendy's chef here. Doing 90k right now, hope to get to 6 figures by next year.

Also.9 inch cock.

>IMPLYING YOU WOULDN'T

>this nigger

Mcdonalds cashier sissy here..
If I become a Wendy's chef will my dick get bigger?

Your minimum effort isn't even worth seven dollars an hour.

Go to China if you want to output minimum effort.

This desu

Become a lynchpin of the organization then leverage your value. I went from $12/hr warehouse grunt with no experience to $20/hr warehouse supervisor in a year because I provided value and wasn't afraid to ask for compensation to match.

>Wendy's
>Chef

Choose one.

I think I'll invest in a robot instead. Thanks.

Polish up that resume and put in some applications at other places user.

After a decade at walmart, I make almost $15/hr at walmart, but after deductions and having to work for free, my real net wage is around $8

I couldn't imagine working fast food again, which I did at minimum wage for 5 years.

You weak willed peasants don't impress me youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8

Learn from our enemy you lazy slack-jawed faggots youtu.be/2IPdzAPjVGg

>break room

what's that like? 3 years at walmart and I take breaks and eat lunch in my car

>chef
Using a fisher price microwave doesn't make you a chef.

Hurr durr I deserve more than minimum wage amirite? Better passive aggressively be shit at my job

72 replies

Nobody suggested OP to tell his boss that

This is why the world is fucked, lack of communication

Current Walmart bro, I'm trying so hard to leave my god I don't want to be there.

But when I go to work I fucking work. I can't stand people who pretend to work.

Oh and their Sam Walton hero worship is strange ass stuff. He hasn't been managing shit for twenty years and they got framed photos and worship altars

>Want me to stop messing up orders and actually work hard? Pay me more.
or get fired for fucking up

>fires
bye

Where is that American entrepreneurial spirit i keep hearing so fucking much about?

You think Daniel Plainview would be working at fucking Wendy's? youtu.be/FeSLPELpMeM

You're either dumb , lazy , or both.

Or maybe you just don't have the balls to go out and take what's coming to you youtu.be/7pQQHnqBa2E

Do you have any plans on the outside?

Also, yeah... the warship of Sam Walton is the reverse negative of say, Kim Il-Sung?

Increasingly non-white and sounds like a press line at trade shows (from what I read anyways).

>2 posts by this ID
It's the new 1 post by this ID.

Would totally supports the rebrand in pic

A lot of sucking the corporate dick going on here. Yes boss no boss sute boss i'll work like a literal nigger slave please dont fire me sir! Faggots. Its like you've never even seen fight club at all wtftbqfhlmao

You shouldn't be 'messing up orders' even at minimum wage, you're just incompetent.

>be a Wendy's chef
>chef
m8