>pushing Iran war
>pushing war with Mexico
>pushing war with China
>first raid left 30 civilians dead and 1 US solider
>socially conservative religious insanity
>least popular president in US history
>wide spread backlash that has reactived the left

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb2
myabandonware.com/game/balance-of-power-the-1990-edition-li
old-games.com/getfree/11708
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
correctrecord.org/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we
nice try shit head

what game is this

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb2

Ramussen reports correctly predicted the presidency. And they say Trump has a 53% approval rating

>Not baiting
>we

have a shitpost for your shit thread

Typical Trumptards, never address anything in the OP.

myabandonware.com/game/balance-of-power-the-1990-edition-li

really?

I know I shouldn't disrupt my enemy when they are making a mistake but anytime the word "Drumpf" is used your opinion is automatically discarded. Just keep burning that 40mil faggots.

old-games.com/getfree/11708

win 7/10 working link

>first raid left 30 civilians dead and 1 US solider
It also left 3 al-qaeda leaders dead. Forgot to mention that, did you?

No, those are all the exact reasons why I voted for him.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

nah

Did we fuck up?

OP, do you not see all the happenings he has brought forth already? This is going better than expected

You don't understand, Hillary would've appointed unqualified people to her cabinet, used her foundation while in office as a conflict of interests, and ruined America's relations with other countries, possibly leading to war.

Wait

Ras was pretty far off on the popular vote

?did we fuck up with Trump
nope. you're just a faggot and a coward, OP

Made me chuckle

Ok I officially wholeheartedly accept there are people being paid to make these topics every fucking day... multiple times a day. I was in denial but every fucking time...

He's not pushing war you dumb cunt. He is playing hard ball. He is the one with the real power so he is the one who can make demands. Obama was a pussy who backed down from everything because of their silly threats. Obama made Saudi Arabia and UAS suck his dick the other day and they are now paying for safe zones in Syria. Because he said so.

Are you fucking crazy, he is doing wonderful, kiking ass big time.

>He's not pushing war

Straight from the president.

>Not baiting

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Once again. Hard ball.
If you don't threaten with war sometimes these comunist cunts won't listen.
He is just putting your nuclear weapons to use.

Whoa this Steve Bannon guy is the president?!?! Rly mk me thnk

Trump made them suck his dick*

>Guardian reporting on what Bannon said
>Straight from the president

THE PRESIDENT

Holy shit you could literally know what to do just by playing this game but in real life.

You've found one of many themes. Multiple actors are pushing multiple agendas. It's fun to watch.

It's also pretty depressing as time goes on and the bantz really aren't there because everyone's too busy frothing at the mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

No, you did not fuck up Sup Forums. You did the best thing for the lulz and happenings.

Only if you legit started believing in the MAGA-meme and not realize how Russia fucked you sideways with a Psyops, do you think that voting in Trump was a bad idea.

Its like how Pol started out just shocking people with satire and trolls, and attracted all these hillbillies who thought we were serious.

We /r/the_donald now.

Not a shill, not alt-right, and not CTR. Browse Sup Forums for the lulz and also because I occasionally agree with their points. I voted for Trump, but it wasn't a blank check. I'm disappointed in some of his decisions and happy with others. I think it's too early for regret or pride either way, though.

How the hell could Hillary have appointed a cabinet less unqualified than trumps?

sorry didn't read through

kek

too much attention since nov 8.

honestly, this board would do really well with a temporary shutdown

No one is getting paid.

I shitpost the same topic every day because I know it always gets me shitloads of (you)s. Why make something original no one is going to notice when I can make shitty bait.

cumdumpertells

This. You trumpfags are delusional, obstinate retards.

do you ever worry you're going to have to ween yourself from the (you)s? i'm starting to grow quite fond of them

HOLY SHIT THIS DOWNLOAD TAKES FOREVER.

Trump is deepthroating cocks as fast as he can. it's amazing he hasnt choked to death on his own vomit.

>least popular president in US history

who is abraham lincoln

who is andrew johnson

straight from the president DRRRR steve bannon DRRRRRRRRRRRR 9 months ago

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump

Don't stop it. 24hrs cap is on downloads!

>anyone who says something bad about Trump is a shill

>everything I don't like is CTR, the adult's guide to arguing about politics

How's Putin's cock in your ass today, fella?

>not baiting
>baits

Fuck of CREW.

>not baiting
>lol Drumpf

wtf I hate Trump now

yes.

>Google CTR
end up with: correctrecord.org/about/

wut?

Do not believe the media's lies, OP.
He is doing great things already.

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

Will we be able to take trophy chinese girls?

No """we""" didn't, ShareBlue