....MAGA?

....MAGA?

Didn't the republicans take over house and senate 4 years ago and start to fix shit obama fucked?

Yes, memes will help you. When you lose your job, at least you'll have the memes

......MAGA?

We also added 100k more jobs than expected, the dollar isn't weak it's just low, which is good in some cases bad in others.

>inb4 drumfpsters use excuses

If this was Obamas third term we'd be continuing his progress

>Trying to discredit Trump
>Trump has only been in two weeks
This is going to be a slow 4 years for you liberals.

Still looks pretty overvalued on fundamentals. It's gotta come down some more, regardless of who is in what chair.

his progress in drowning america in another 5 trillion debt while simultaneously managing to decrease the quality of life for citizens AND increasing their living costs.
he's a fucking magician.

>overvalued on fundamentals

leaf is correct

the interest rate is due for an increase, which the (((feds))) held off during obongo's reign

after that prepare for recession

>CTR shill thread
kys, faggots.

And it's good for exports,and Trump want manufacturing jobs boosted.

But let's not bother the Left with facts. They seem to have enough problems at the moment.

A job is just a meme. There are plenty of ways to make money.

shitlib with a macbook confirmed

Don't you have some paki dicks to suck or are they too busy grooming all your children?

>not using your cache of gold buried in your vast acreage as a metric of wealth

Agrifag here. Lower dollar is a good thing, within reason. in my neck of the woods.

A low dollar makes imports and outsourcing more expensive, while making U.S. products and American workers more affordable.

I don't see the downside, really. I already try to buy American.

The only downside is that SOME of our imports are mission critical, fertilizer being one.

>(((dollar)))
>(((DOW)))

Hey rabbi...