Why are chinese girls so deseperate?

I was studying chinese for over 3 years. My last teacher, who wasn't chinese but an american man, told us even the ugliest fattest fuck will likely score with at least an ok girl if he went to china (He is married to a chinese girl himself). I went to china for 2 months and got myself a nice 7/10, even though she know i was only supposed to stay for 2 months she said she was crazy in love with me and wanted to marry. Do they really want to get out of china so bad?

China is a shithole, if I lived there I would latch onto the dick of the first foreigner I saw too.

Dynastic change before 2050 my dyde.

I really want an asian qt. Tired of white bitches.

If you went to China, you could see how much of a shithole it is.
So you know the answer for why they are so desperate.

The chinese goverment wishes to spread more chinese all over the globe so they've got agents in every country. Marrying attractive women to gullible men is the fastest way -- don't fall for it!

That's just what asian girls are like, in their society people are so disconnected from each other under layers of manners, etiquette and societal pressures that when they get into relationships/friendships they go full tsundure or whatever it's called.

Relations between western people are much relaxed and 'whatever' since we feel like we can actually talk to people we meet on the street or the people in our classes.

In most japanese classrooms the students in a class that can spend like 2 years together will never get to a first name basis with each other, or even interact like humans with each other.

TLDR; asian people are autistic and their culture is emotionally oppressive

So no, she's not just a moneygrubbing whore, though that's sure to be a factor at least 80% of the time

my sides are in orbit

it's a meme. there will always be girls who want to get with white guys, but the vast majority know how quickly it would become annoying to be with someone they can barely communicate with and has the odious distinction of being non-Han.

Sensible lel

>marrying oversea asians
DON'T DO THIS. Most of them are just trying to leave their country and ferry their shitty family along with them to the new country

I want to creampie as many asians as possible

They try to appear as best country to foreigners, my university send me and gave us a 5 star hotel, when i asked they said "every hotel in china is like this"

But all westernized asians are liberal cunts.

>Brazil
>White

Be careful of the gold diggers.
That aside, the chinks actually understand that their value drops as they age, so they would try to marry earlier than western women. Doesn't help that mainland China is really shitty, with the urban cities being a cesspool of smog and horrid traffic.

Can confirm. I live in Beijing.

I'm average as fuck in the US but in China I'm banging exclusively 8s and 9s. I laugh when I see a good looking white guy with a 7 or below but it's so fucking common.

The hot rich ones don't want to leave China.

As someone who has never had chink pussy before, is it tight anons?

>wanting a chinese gf
>not a north korean gf

as a former foreign resident of China, this is true.

1. China is a shithole, no amount of wealth can change that fact. It would have been better off remaining mostly rural, now it's an overdeveloped disaster.
2. pressure from family. Chinese girls typically are pushed to marry before 25, and pop out a kid not long after. I can't explain how powerful the societal pressures are compared to other countries. Finding/securing a mate is one of the only things on a Chinese girl's in their late teens/early 20s.
3. largely conservative society prevents them from growing up, so they have the maturity of children. Their perception of reality is warped, and their ideas on sexuality are mostly based on fiction/hearsay.

Every girl is different. This hot rich one I'm currently fucking has a normal one but just about a month ago I banged a girl with MASSIVE tits, small frame, and by far the tightest pussy I've ever had.

I also had a really petite one with a wide, but shallow pussy.

kgf >>>>> cgf

I loved my time in SK.

lol what bumfuck 4th tier city were you in?

flag checks out

It's slanted.

Are you the same leaf that was questioning me about a week ago about the same fucking thing?

>tfw married Chinese gf whose parents are in the military and can't move here because national secrets but buy me property in Toronto and Vancouver instead

I made it boys, from poor dirty Hohol to millionaire in a year

I didn't read anything bad on numbers 2 and 3, besides maturity, user. Sexual degeneracy is bad for everyone.

where are you user? Commiefornia?

I was in Nantong, Jiangsu and Shanghai

Beijing

>just about a month ago I banged a girl with MASSIVE tits, small frame, and by far the tightest pussy I've ever had.

pics or it literally didn't happen

same thing happened to me

fucking miss her though

wonder if I'll ever see her again

Shanghai is a shithole? Beijing isn't even that bad and I've heard Shanghai is better.

China is poor and they need money. Not a difficult concept to grasp.

Cute!

Slanted???

1. Huge societal pressures in China to find a husband in 20s. No chinese man wants a woman older than him, especially once they're older than 30. This leads to most older Chinese women exclusively looking for foreign men as partners.

2. Foreigners (white) are held in high esteem and are a huge status boost.

3. Chinese women want to get married very early into relationships in general, which is why they turn fucking psycho if you break up with them.

I'll go over there and she'll be mine

This only applies to Nips. China doesn't have many social rules since everyone is a nongmin.

imported

just like the banter

haha yes i'm also tired of my white girlfriend pic related