This is Trump's America

This is Trump's America.

>context

Sorry, you gave that up when you came here.

This is a country, not a goddamn shopping mall where you can come to make money and spend money.

Go back home if you miss your mommy so much, you gave that up when you moved here for a better life.

This is Hillary's America

surprised that nigga can see shit with that fucked up face LOL

AM I RITE?

smash that mf like button

fake news, if he is a citizen then he can freely travel and return to the US.

wtf i hate drumpf now

I would never let a nigger take care of my mother.

American Medical Students go into hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt but sure lets lower their wages by letting third worlders work for cheaper

>not a goddamn shopping mall where you can come to make money and spend money

Globalists are hoping to change that.

>a man being from an impoverished shit country gets the chance to be a doctor

How is this bad, again?

>ohh booohoooo I can't see my mom for three whole months

Gimme a break.

you can't see her but we'll take care of her

Here's a brilliant fucking idea... go the fuck home! Not the tax payer's problem that you miss your mommy.

So, he's an illegal doctor? From Somalia?

>Trump's America
Whatever happened to that phrase? Almost like it was an orchestrated psy-op or something.

Bitch, fuck him. Fuck his crying ass "oh wah I came here illegally I can't see muh mom"
Let me catch my ass going to fucking switzerland illegally, crying about my fucking residency or some shit.

Fuck you. Fuck your faggoty ass post, fuck your faggoty ass ideology, a day's gonna come when your beliefs are shot down so hard your dissonance won't save you.

I have friends and family across the boarder who I can't visit too, but there are rules in place which bar my entry to the US. I haven't been allowed for over 10 years now. Even if I got my criminal record pardoned one day, I hear border officials can still turn you away for having a pardon on your record.

Sometimes I start to think how unfair this is, but then I remember that no one is entitled to go wherever the fuck they want.

didn't they pardon you when the laws regarding molesting animals changed?

Is this poor man being held against his will?

Where is Antifa to liberate him?

>This is a country, not a goddamn shopping mall where you can come to make money and spend money.

i tought that was the purpose of america

>black man
>Doctor
My sides

Trump made black Doctors?
what a madman

Oh shit niggah we lit up in here.

He wants his mommy to come over to the US instead. Why do you think he left?

She just a plane flight away.

>This is America
>nigger
We know

REAL
NIGGA
HOURS

well i really dont want a shitskin pretend doctor taking care of my loved ones, so its kinda a win win

You can leave if you don't want your $300,000 a year.

>full grown man can't go without his mommy tucking him in for 3 months
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

I say, anyone who wasn't born here needs to be looked at real carefully.. if a kenyan can get into the white house, imagine what else these people can do?

and god do i hate that shit.

>This is Trump's America.

That is a SEIU sign. That union has been organizing protests against Trump's legal, constitutional, legitimate election. In a video where an antifa attacked a cameraman there were anti-Trump protestors with the same SEIU signs.