I wasn't ready

I wasn't ready.

so many things make sense now that it's all coming out

What all did they cover? Was it a lot of stuff worth listening to?

So was the talk actually good? I dont listen to either and only know them from their memes.

They talk about Pizzagate related stuff at the beginning then it gets kind of muddled. At about 1 hour and 49 minutes Alex Jones drops the Tsar Bomba sized redpill

podesta, the election hacking, everything, HUGE

Started off pretty standard pedo stuff we've known about for a while, then they let alex smoke some weed and he went fucking mental talking about aliens and inter-dimensional beings, nearly went full David Ike.

Joe gets Alex stoned and shit goes off the rails!

This was the greatest podcast I've ever experienced

Guys? What are "Psychic Vampires"? And why dd he say it with such a straight face like they're real?

Bout to check it out. Sounds like a trip.

>LISTEN UP BITCHES
>ALEX CALM DOWN

>Phobos is named after the Greek god Phobos, a son of Ares (Mars) and Aphrodite (Venus), and is the personification of horror.

What did astronomers mean by this?

Too bad i had to quit Rogan.

DUDE WEED BOOM LMAO HAVE YOU TRIED SOME OF THIS FUCKING COCONUT MILK? ALL RELIGIONS ARE FUCKING STUPID EXCEPT ONES PRACTICED BY JUNGLE NIGGERS AND FEATURE THE USE OF HALLUCINOGENICS.

DON'T FORGET TO GO TO ONNIT.COM THATS O-N-N-I-T.COM WE HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF KETTLE BELLS.

NOW OVER TO JOY DIAZ.

JOE ROGAN DID I EVER TELL U BOUT DA TIME I WAS A SCUMBAG IN DA EIGHTIES DAWG? REAL CRAZY CUBAN MUTHAFUCKAS!

the two companions of the god of war?
>horror and terror

>that image

At first I thought it was fucking nothing, but then I zoomed in really close. What the fuck is that?

bumps on a rock in space?

LOL
What do you listen to instead
The only tolerable podcast I ever found was norm MacDonald and he barely does them

lmao, that's dead on.

Just a rock. Don't worry about it. Go watch some TV.

>I don't believe this stuff
>This is what the elites believe

start by looking up hag attacks

It was great. I like how Alex called him out for knowing more than he leads on about.

Kind of got worried when he was talking about dimensions, redeemed himself by saying he doesn't believe that shit.

NO TIME TO TALK, PUT IT ON

BIG ENCHILADA

>The elites themselves believe they're racing, using human technology, to try to take our greatest minds and build some kind of breakaway civilization where they're gonna merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking that what they are is ugly and bad and projecting it onto themselves instead of believing it's a human test about building us up.

>And so, Google was set up 18, 19 years ago. They wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hivemind of humanity, with billions of people wired into the internet. And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we're actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that's also physically connected to us, that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli and make decisions that control the future.

>And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hivemind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams. Delivering it to us not in some PKD wirehead system where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed by giving up our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions, that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

hey man Joey is still cool

Listen to the No Agenda Show my dude. Top notch (and top kek?) media deconstruction and analysis. Global news from a point of view you will not find anywhere else.

Yes I am fucking shilling, fuck off.