Rebel San Francisco P.D. Cuts Ties with FBI on Counterterrorism

The San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) is ending its coorperation with FBI counterterrorism efforts as part of the city’s larger rejection of President Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration.

I thought the liberal, obstructionist brass in charge of the San Francisco Police Department as depicted in the Dirty Harry movies was satire.
Apparently it was not.

breitbart.com/california/2017/02/02/sfpd-ends-cooperation-fbi-counterterrorism-efforts-part-refusing-trumps-immigration-order/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo
nypost.com/2016/11/10/clint-eastwoods-twitter-account-suspended-after-praising-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why isn't this considered treason?

Not thinking San Francisco was cucked in every way.

Alameda here, just nuke us already.

Doesn't SFPD realize
>we falseflag now

San Fran is setting themselves up for disaster. Cooperation with the Feds is nescessary to prevent a REAL act of terror, such as bombing, shooting up a faggot club, or driving a semi-truck through the gay pride parade

Cool. Someone should bomb them now.

Best possible outcome.

Happening in the oven. 1 month tops.

Your callous and cavalier attitude is noted.

How do you really think that a happening would effect the Borg like Hivemind that is the SF leadership?

I really hope terrorists attack there

Antifa is on the way now

San Francisco is now literally hampering counter terrorism efforts.

This is absolute treason.

How can San Francisco be saved?

HAHAHAHAHA....BUT THE COPS HAVE OUR BACKS GUYS.

grab as much St George & Rare Barrel bottles as you can and i'll let you live in my bomb shelter.

Neutron bombs; kill the people, save the structures.

lol bootleg american flag

god i hate my state so fucking much

BEEP BEEP HERE COMES THE PEACE TRUCK SAN FRANCISCY

commiefornia needs to be destroyed with the 10.0 megaquake asap

>>Starts thinking of that one season of 24 where there's a nuke in LA

Nuke the entire site from orbit.

I don't know, isn't Sweden the country California wants to be?

Jesus you Californians can't even drink alcohol without sounding like effeminate faggots. Didn't even know that was possible

Pull their federal funding. Their PD gets a ton of DHS funds I'm sure. Watch the city burn. Silicon Valley can fund the police in an attempt to save their lives.

You have my sympathy user.

10 megaton thermonuclear airburst 1000 feet over the city center

I lille the way you think

San Francisco is a great place to visit!
A nice tourist destination!!
Spend monies here!!

Nope. Fuck that place. Add that to the list of cities I wouldn't even change planes in.

>tfw work to federalize everything, but then trump gets elected and suddenly states rights matter

isn't this treason?

Nothing good comes from where I live, the post

this

Nuke San Francisco one hundred times

Using nothing but these sick dope lunar rhymes

We'll leave the country pure and white

That'll show the rest of the world our might!

>Sweden making fun of anyone's flag

It is !!

This will be VERY short lived.....those slimy fuckers!!!

Another earthquake and ensuing fire.

HEY SPOOKS, this is where we don't care if you send your G4S terrorists you import.

I left my pressure cooker... in San Francisco

-Tony Bennett

Sounds like treason to me.

Death penalty.

>you're walking down Fisherman's Wharf and you see this

wat do

Go ahead, let them. Let California further descend into its own asshole and see what happens.

annexation in less than a day

these counter terrorism people are the real terrorists

Seriously, when the next Omar Mateen pulls a Orlando nightclub in San Fran how quickly do you think the faggots will blame Trump for the Religion of Peace acts of terrorism?

Throw them to the sea lions

The clock is now ticking for a real California happening. If this is actually a thing then it's only a matter of time before someone really takes advantage of this.

Think of it too. In the wake of Anti-Trump protests it would be impossible to dictate what isn't smoke wafting off the constant protests along with its regular fair of crime.

This is the set up for a perfect attack,False-flag or otherwise. We're counting days at this point before someone with a real agenda shows up.

>implying it won't be a CIA false flag

Nothing wrong with this. Either way, SF is dying. Hopefully they'll be enriched soon.

fap,fap,fap.....

Even Kink.com has decided to bail on San Francisco they've already shut down all production at the armory

This let the fags figure it out the hard way.

I'm glad I moved away when I did.
SF is literally Sodom.

SJWs don't deserve to exist. It angers me that people like them are allowed to live.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind that movement.

after a few helicopter rides the cucks will fall in line

I have to fucking travel there for work... am I fugged?
Ok how fugged am I?

SF confirmed for pedo hive and ground zero for leftist violent revolt.

Liberals have lost power permanently

They will never recover.

>Cali cuts ties with the Feds
>actual terror attack happens
>libshits will blame feds instead of the local PD

Watch it happen

You'd think this is perfectly fine if it were a texan PD cutting ties with a hillary FBI

The cucks are going to get what's coming to them from this. Lack of cooperation and greater acceptance of refugees - where do you think future terrorist attacks are going to happen? Texas? No. It'll be in the liberal and diverse hellholes where they pretend immigrants dindunuffin and islam is great and the police departments are looking the other way.

they're digging their own fucking graves and and crowing about how they're winning.

California really thinks they can secede? What the hell are they thinking?

>libshits will blame feds instead of the local PD

Well yeah...

1/3rd the state is illegal aliens and they all live on welfare, there are many Jewish landlords who are going to be BTFO when the deportations happen.

please destroy oakland also. sincerely, portland.

id step on akbars toes. why do those fuckers have sweet weapons and shite footwear?

>wearing sandals into combat.

And all we have to do is cut off the enormous sums of money they get to pay for all the illegals for a major happening.

>implying the leaders are the ones to worry

haha oh shit, that's my background.

I called the police to help take care of a screaming nigger outside my apartment at 1am.

They didn't even show.

They outniggered the nigger.

This.

it ain't tho brotha

>Yfw Clint Eastwood predicted this over 40 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

Same here. Fuck Commifornia

>anti-terror force removed
>eaiser for antifa to control the city
>antifa takes the city
>beachead for an actual communist rebellion
Screen cap this , it's what ((they)) want

Yep they will destroy the place, and redpill all of California on the dangers of illegal immigration.

>predicted
They had quotas back then too.
I'm surprised how few people know how long this shit has been going on.

Please bringer of light, release us from this.
>t, Californian

>Clint Eastwood tweets a pepe
>dirty harry is memed into reality
Kek moves in mysterious ways

I don't think it was as bad then as it is now

Civil War 2: Mike Pence's Electric Bungaloo

I don't know at this point I thnk Jon Carpenter saw into the future.
If the fbi goes I'm wondering about the other 3 letter agencies. Dea Atf etc.
Cartels are going to eat this shit up.
Cops are going to gtfo because of no outside help. I'm wondering if these chucklefucks have any clue just how much they'redirected from the feds.
I kinda want all of the street cams in Cali to become public so we can watch this shitshow go down in real time.
Pic related. Cali in 15 years.
But hey guys
Fallout LaMexico edition!

I love that part.

Maybe not as bad, but it was bad. The hippies and youth of the 60s and 70s were more or less identical to what they are today.

As an American, I'm sure you've watched All In The Family, and the Stivic character is identical to a modern day SJW. They even have episodes that try to normalize trannies, and this was over 40 years ago.

>clint eastwood tweets a pepe

is this real m8

It was, they had smaller numbers so it didn't seem like as much

So I guess some PD's aren't so based after all. People keep saying law enforcement will take Trump's side when things go to shit but I guess SF is long gone

Again true but people like Michael "Meathead" Stivic never struck me as particularly violent

Yes check his twitter

this seriously could be it

nypost.com/2016/11/10/clint-eastwoods-twitter-account-suspended-after-praising-trump/

according to this article he doesn't actually have one. check about halfway down

THINGS ARE STARTING TO UNRAVEL

I LOVE IT

There were plenty of violent riots in the 60s and 70s, tied to both Vietnam and civil rights. Little has changed, except the SJWs and their allies control the narrative today.

That's a big change.