Brit/pol/ - Callaghan Made U Fink Edition

>Are Nutt questioned by police over election fraud claims
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-38847939

>Leaked report from the City: "The EU will lose out if Britain gets a bad deal"
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/01/eu-brexit-deal-city-leaked-report-european-parliament-article-50

>Public would rather May didn't walk away with no deal from the EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/public-rejects-theresa-may-s-take-it-or-leave-it-threat-to-leave-the-eu-with-no-deal-a7555921.html

>Labour's incoherent position on Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/29/labours-incoherent-position-on-article-50

>Prince Charles urged to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Pro-EU MPs seeking to "obfuscate, dilute and delay" Article 50 proceedings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/parliament-kicks-brexit-bill-debate-david-davis-accuses-europhile/

>UKIP in Stoke - A quick rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38808154

>Former EU diplomat claims they're going to charge us £50,000,000,000 to leave; Britain disagrees
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/britain-charged-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-sir-ivan-rogers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8lqgTa2KVY
express.co.uk/news/politics/762506/Ukip-Paul-Nuttall-Stoke-Central-byelection-Labour-Gareth-Snell-Jack-Brereton
leftfootforward.org/2017/02/fake-news-leave-eu-publishes-junk-poll-calling-stoke-by-election-for-ukip/
youtube.com/watch?v=ITFbOZ1WQI4
youtube.com/watch?v=e9zzSL4EBws
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=H7vsU8_bZn8&t=160s
youtube.com/watch?v=0yDrtNEr_5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Remember the meme soap?
Cringe

Holy shit, that summary is awful

>blaming the opposition leader for inflation

lmao, how fucking delusional can you be?

>>Are Nutt questioned by police over election fraud claims

How badly has this derailed Paul's campaign on the ground? Do the people of Stoke care?

>that image

Why are our politics so boring lads? Nobody's actually fucked anything up since the riots. I'm a simple man, I want fire and 'splosions.

GIB BAK ARE FAKING FREE MILK YA TORI FASSISSTS

t. gerry adams

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q8lqgTa2KVY

CORBYN REFUSES TO DENOUNCE IRA TERRORISM AND DENOUNCES BRITISH MILITARY.

Labour just lost the upcoming Stoke election.

Also, someone add link for next thread

You don't want instability, bad for business.

It all depends on whether they can shill the LOCAL meme hard enough

If people don't care about white genocide and the ziomatrix then they shouldn't fucking care about silly electoral law that has nothing to do with the candidate's actual policies

>tfw I forgot about all the maths I learnt in school

I don't even remember how to use sin/cos/tan anymore.

Nice digits.

Corbyn just condemned British military and refused to condemn the IRA, and Labour voters are big supporters of military. I don't think Nutall has lost Stoke just yet

What would you do if you walked outside tomorrow and the lamp posts were littered with posters calling you a Nazi and quoting things youve said

Cant remeber how to do long division?

>tfw need to relearn this shit for resits
>don't know what the fuck i'm doing

express.co.uk/news/politics/762506/Ukip-Paul-Nuttall-Stoke-Central-byelection-Labour-Gareth-Snell-Jack-Brereton
leftfootforward.org/2017/02/fake-news-leave-eu-publishes-junk-poll-calling-stoke-by-election-for-ukip/
I hate how the Right have become just as full of bollocks as the Left lately
Obviously it's working but still, it's annoying that there are still no reliable Stoke polls
Rochester had one within five days

Yeah, I remember the long division meme well.

Be glad I live far away from anyone I care about and haven't interacted personally with anyone who wasn't a shopkeeper in about 2 years

soh cah toa my guys

Lucky man

>Thatcher attended lunches with economists who support Hayek?

Fucking awesome!

someone give me the template for this again pls

Haha I was just looking for reliable polls myself.

I imagine it would be nice for an introvert, fucking brutal otherwise though

Thatcher took away my milk, and I was glad because it was always sour anyway, think the dairy offloaded all the bad stuff on the schools.

Aye that seems to be the narrative, Labour is divided and weak; therefore UKIP will have a good shake at it.

Don't have my Abbotts to hand sorry

Have a dazed and confused QUINTESSENTIAL instead

Are you a Queer?

is there anything that would make Joe Owens happy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ITFbOZ1WQI4

>go full redpill: spy trying to lure you into getting arrested
>hold back and keep it clean: spy trying to stop you going full redpill

does he actually want anything?

I still think the QT skit is the best they have ever done.

well I've never ahahaha, but wahahaha

>

ayo come here whiteboi

>A transitional agreement will therefore almost certainly be necessary. We see little evidence that agreeing a transitional arrangement would put the UK’s wider interests at risk. Quite the opposite: a transitional arrangement would allow negotiations to be conducted in a less pressured environment, benefiting all concerned. We urge the Government to establish at the outset of negotiations a clear ‘game plan’ for a future transitional agreement, with specific proposals as to what form it should take.

-EU Internal Market-Sub Committee

Seems the Lords are banking on a Transition deal, I wonder how soon after Article 50 is triggered the talk of a transitional deal, will become the main focus.

>YOU PUNK ASS WHITE BOY, COME HERE AND TELL ME THAT, ILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS YOU PUNK WHITE BOY, YOU FAGGOT, YOU CAN’T TOUCH ME, YOU’RE NOT MAN ENOUGH, ILL EAT YOUR ASSHOLE ALIVE, YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU, YOU HOE COME HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE, ILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS INFRONT OF EVERYBODY, BITCH, COME ON YOU BITCH, YOU’RE SCARED COWARD, YOU’RE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FUCK WITH ME, YOU CAN’T LAST TWO MINUTES IN MY WORLD BITCH. LOOK YOU SCARED NOW, YOU HOE. SCARED LIKE A LITTLE WHITE PUSSY. SCARED OF THE REAL MAN! I’LL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9zzSL4EBws

>hey mister, me no white boi. Me vietnamese boi. Me no see white boi for long time now mister.

>It aint me starts to play

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

I thought it was called Fortunate Son?

youtube.com/watch?v=H7vsU8_bZn8&t=160s

My dudes-
What are you doing RIGHT NOW
to help Nuttal win Stoke?

>come back from 'Nam and see Tyrone fucked your wife and now you're homeless and a cuck

I made him a meme.

And the poster's called autism
Checked.

>Tories
rarely be elected up north
>Labour
Corbyn refused to condemn IRA and condemned British military. Many Labour supporters are big supporters of military and have family members serving in military
>UKIP
Their fuckups will be overshadowed by Corbyn's

It is in the bag

IN THIS THREAD

lurk more

?

>come back from Iraq and see Things didnt get better and now you're homeless and a cuck

>tfw nearly fucked up enough to go over last weeks' chat logs and see what I actually said to people

nearly

going to sleep desu

night lad

>implying hayek has any influence on modern economics.

lol

Sorry to barge in on your tea and crumpets...

What's the deal with Corbyn? Isn't he an actual communist? What the fuck? Is he just that dense or does he suffer from a personality disorder? He does seem like an adolescent, dorm room-ish contrarian. There's a total lack of maturity about him.

What happened on QT last night?

bump

He will purge the bourgeoisie from this country

youtube.com/watch?v=0yDrtNEr_5M

Trump
Brexit
NHS

yeah but what HAPPENED

But without the Bourgeoisie to tax, how will he fund the precious NHS and public services he loves so much?

jizya taxes

continuing my autistic project of mapping the Brexit vote by constituency

Sin(x) = Opposite/Hypotenuse
Cos(x) = Adjacent/Hypotenuse
Tan(x) = Opposite/Adjacent

Sin(x)/X = Sin(y)/Y = Sin(z)/Z

X2 = Y2 + Z2 -2YZ Cos(x)

x,y,z are angles
X,Y,Z are sides

Brits already finding new trade partners, EU btfo

sinh(x) = (1/2) (e^x - e^(-x))
cosh(x) = (1/2) (e^x + e^(-x))
tanh(x) = sinh(x)/cosh(x)

sinh(x) = -i sin(i x)
cosh(x) = cos(i x)
tanh(x) = -i tan(i x)

e^ix = cos x + i sin x

Mathematics, along with the humanities (particularly philosophy and history), is a hallmark of thoughtful and, in my opinion, a "red pilled" individual. It is difficult and requires discipline, perseverance, and creativity. It is never too late to breach into the vast and wonderful field of Mathematics.