WE NEED TO STOP ANTIFA

We need a coherent ideology that presents a CREDIBLE alternative to leftism to young people.

For me, that answer is CONSERVATISM. Here are the core principles I think we should rally around:

>Free speech
>Equality of races under the law
>No to affirmative action; meritocracy is king
>Biological sex differences exist; this isn't sexist
>No to political correctness
>Scientific evidence > feeling and emotion
>NATIONALISM - we are stronger as a nation than we are as disconnected individuals

Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bait thread.

Only Fascism can rally the youth, and we need a collectivist ideology to appeal to urbanites.

Dude, most young people are conservative due to the internet making the truth so easy to find, no worries bro, this crazy regressive left movement won't go on for too long

Fuck you fbi

Dude have you ever lived beyond your basement and piss buckets? Maybe that vitamin d deficiency is rotting away your brain...

>Equality of races under the law
>Biological sex differences exist; this isn't sexist

Why acknowledge one biological truth but deny the other?

Why should the law not apply equally to everyone?

To do otherwise is insanity.

no that is gay
kikes just take control and fuck us over a barrol forever.

NS has our state run central bank and the media is run by us.

anything short of gaining complete control of the media and money system is not enough.

HE'S COMING RIGHT FOR US

Biological sex differences are minimal, if known at all. If you have a read on how research on evolutionary psychology is done, you'll find out it's almost just random guesswork. We mostly don't know how the brain works and much less what are the differences between brains.

>fascism
Like this guy says - Please step out of your parents' basements.

Okay but we need something to rally around to oppose them - something SANE.

Race differences may exist but I don't see why they should affect policy, like this guy says: I guess I would say the same for sex (apart from perhaps maternity leave), but my point with sex is that we should not be forcing industries to become 50% male / 50% female (which relates back to the affirmative action point)

Or we can keep doing what we've been doing. Making dank memes with Hitler thus normalizing him to the most conservative generation since ww2.

FUCK this movement bullshit

Also, the alternative to leftism for the youth is libertarianism. You'll never take the left away from their ideology because they don't feel they are normal citizens under conservatism. Perhaps not even under libertarianism.

The reason is simple: if a majority of people all voice their opinion, and that opinion is derision against a minority, that minority will never support that system. Why would they commit social suicide?

Sounds altlight tbqh
S A G E

What if we call it conservation instead of conservative

>Biological sex differences are minimal, if known at all.
No, they're really not.

>If you have a read on how research on evolutionary psychology is done, you'll find out it's almost just random guesswork. We mostly don't know how the brain works and much less what are the differences between brains.
The difference is testosterone. And we DO know the differences that testosterone has on the brain. So I'm sorry but you're completely and utterly wrong.

Simon Baron-Cohen, Cambridge professor, has done research to show that male brains are made different inside the womb, by exposure to testosterone. Females with abnormally high testosterone will also have more "masculine" brains.

He did an experiment with babies on the first day of life - he showed them a mechanical object, and a face. Babies with higher test spent longer looking at the mechanical object. Babies with lower test spent longer looking at the face.

The boys on average were those with higher test - two times higher in the womb. He then studied these children over their childhoods, and found that those who had higher prenatal levels of testosterone took longer to develop language, had more difficulty with empathy / seeing things from others' perspectives, took longer to develop social skills, made less eye contact, and displayed a greater interest in understanding systems.

Biological sex differences are real and well documented.

Not gonna lie, former ShareBlue worker here. This is fucking hilarious watching David Brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the children.

Stop nazis

>stay in your bedroom and don't go out into the street to stand up to antifa
Pussy faggots detected

I think a lot of people on here are drawn to traditionalism though (as am I), which emphasises strong families, traditional masculinity and femininity not being persecuted, not giving hormones to "transgender" children because it's child abuse, etc.

Libertarianism would just say "everything goes" which would lead to greater social decay, in my opinion - and I think most young people who have been drawn to Trump / the right-wing would agree with that.

Negligible difference

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. Antifa goes out on the streets and feels emboldened to make their case heard - why aren't we doing something like this?

Do you just want to sit around making Pepe memes while these antifa cunts punch right-wing people in the face IN REAL LIFE?

Pepe memes worked for the election, it served a very fucking important purpose, but now things have changed. Things are on the street and we need some sort of response. We need to ASSERT OUR AUTHORITY.

Do you not think so? Doesn't it anger you seeing all these antifa wankers prance about like they own the planet?

Every new generation of conservatives try to conserve the platform of the previous generation of progressives. The conservatives eventually fail, policies and culture move to the left, and afterward the next generation of conservatives will attempt to keep those policies and standards in place. Instead of actually trying to repair and reverse the damage done by leftists conservatives only try to hang on for a little bit longer until they are dragged along by the left. Conservatives are perpetual losers.

Conservatism has failed to conserve anything for the past fifty years. You are cucks, both in reality and in the eye of the public.
Fascism is the way forward.

"Conservative" as a label is dead on arrival, even for young people that probably share most of the views. Bush and Cheney basically ruined that term for a whole generation of voters. Same thing with "Republican", even among those who voted for Trump.

We'll honestly have better luck with "Libertarian" or "Fascism" ("Fashy"). Basically just gradually redefine those terms Big Lie style, sort of like what happened to the "Democrats" and "Republicans" in the old times.

I think we'll have the best luck reclaiming Libertarian. Just fix the dude open borders lmao shit and dude roads dude shit and it's already most of the way there.

I found the local antifa group in my area. Looked at the members... I'm not worried one bit... pic related

Big problem today: everyone wants to say "you're completely and utterly wrong" first thing. Instead of doing that I left you a lot of room to reply.

I won't say that study is completely and utterly wrong. Far from it, looks like makes a lot of sense. Hormone research is more precise indeed (vagueness is more like in psychologic research). But still. This leaves a lot of room for testosterone oscillations even within different genders. Some women will have more, some men less, and in the end it's not helpful labelling that one gender will have this quantity and the other will have that quantity.

Also, we also have to discuss the gender division of work, which is where research methods are extremely vague. Mathematical models indicate that a more equal division would favour societies, and evolution favour the most adapted models.

Disrupt their events. One person talking during one of their events is all it takes to make it stop.

No need. The riots are what will destroy them. Sit back and watch as moderates run screaming from the left. Every riot kills their support.

We conservatists are too busy with our jobs and contributing to society to protost and constantly complain so all you hear about is the unemployed lefties who are causing riots (either unemployed or work in some shitty min wage job, probably bitch about tips on Facebook too)

>Libertarianism would just say "everything goes" which would lead to greater social decay, in my opinion

I differ from traditionalist views but respect your opinion. My view is that we should let everyone live their lives as they want to, and not try to deride or disdain them if they're not attacking you.

The unrest that will fall upon our world, though, arises exactly from your statement. If giving people freedom is not something you will allow, then the ones that want that freedom will fight for it, and you will fight against it. Is it really too hard to give people their individual freedom?

We really don't have to do shit but sit back and watch the police arrest them. Sure, they can get away with smashing shit but only in the most cucked hell holes when their mayor gives them free reign, but the day of the rope is coming.

Easy to stop them, but will take time. Think like a detective and follow the money trail.

Conservatism means something retarded here in the states britbong, or did you forget the dirty south is filled with hyper religious nutjobs?

Does anybody know about any Antifa organizations in Michigan? I need to be wary of these people.

t. Faggot

Completely wrong anyway - sometimes countries drift too far to the economic left, then the right has to come along and save everybody from economic stagnation brought about by authoritarian communalism

Conservatism doesn't just mean "conserve the past" - it is the primary umbrella term for anybody who is right of centre (and who isn't far-right).

"Conserve" can also refer to conserving government finances, of course.

>fascism
Enjoy spending your life in your parents' basement mate.

Libertarianism is shit because it doesn't value social traditionalism - it says "anything goes" like today's crazed left

Fascism is absurd, you are never going to get mass support for fascism. Sorry mate.

Conservatism is the way forward - think Reagan, think Thatcher, think Edmund Burke, think Thomas Hobbes. Nationalism; authoritarian, but fiscally conservative government; traditional values, economic progress, etc.

Does it not piss you off that they're prancing about in the streets while we're sitting here doing fuck all?

Don't you want to go and show these faggots that we exist, that we're ready to oppose their bullshit?

>CREDIBLE alternative
no we don't.

the would reinforce what theyre doing to be credible, acceptable, a viable form of whatever the fuck they think it is they are.

just wait for martial law and help the military out when they come by reporting all terrorists

>For me, that answer is KEKSERVATISM.

REMINDER -> ANTIFA IS NOTHING MORE THAN PAID OPERATIVES WORKING FOR THE (((DEMOCRATIC ESTABLISHMENT))), FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUSHING THE PARTY BACK TO THE (((HILLARY CENTER))) AND AWAY FROM THE TRUE THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT, THE BERNIE LEFT

Do we get to beat the living shit out of antifa?

no (yes)

I'm talking about cultural and social issues, not economics. Each generation of conservative is open to more and more degeneracy.

"They know. SHUT IT DOWN.

Um. Shut it down.

Shut the protests down.

It isn't working. So, shut the protests down. Tell them to stop.

WTF YOU GUYS ARE CHASING ALL THE NORMIES TOWARD TRUMP!!!"

leftist-anarchism is obviously the way forward

>freedom of speech
>gun rights
>equality of races
>anti-authoritarian
>no to religion
>greedy jews can't horde all the wealth
>jews can't maintain power and control over people

It's the most red pilled way

>only fascism can rally the youth

>you are never going to get mass support for fascism
Just don't call it fascism. Call it corporatism or Kennedyism or national capitalism.
>"Conserve" can also refer to conserving government finances, of course.
You've failed to do that. You've failed to preserve traditional values or the traditional ethnic makeup of the West. You've failed to conserve fucking anything, and conservatism's brand is irreparably tainted by neocons.

Conservatism is dead in the water. There is nothing to conserve, only to restore.

Screenshotted and sent to any Antifa group I can find because you sound a bitch and your thread sucks

Conservatism is a shit label. Everything is about labels.

The Reptilians are doing everything in their power to destroy the alt-right label. It's already well identified and vaccinated against across the left plebs.

I've put a lot of thought into what generates the dichotomy of the left and right. So, listen.

The left has no coherent sense of ethics. In the intellectual circles, it's a regression of terms. A dedication to concepts of equality and rights. But across the tribe itself the primary mode of survival is collectivism. Everything not Us is Fascist, and the fascists are fucking subhuman. We're seeing this develop before our eyes.

Now for the right. The defining trait, based in the religious majority, is a hatred of evil. Proverbs 8:13. The right, though not unified in thought, is brought together by a sense of moral disgust for the left's moral bankruptcy. Think about all the endless energy that's been thrown on bizarre social issues like gay marriage and abortion. The right attempts to hold society's values together.

Now the question becomes - if your goal is to energize under a label, which label is it that expresses the Right's convictions? Something that encaptures the ethical system which, in my opinion, naturally provides a slide further right in hard times. The creates a cradle for the normies and a sword for the extreme?

I'll leave you hanging. I'm still working on it.

>Collectivism
>Good
>Ever

1776 motherfucker

then no [spoiler] i'm in. [/spoiler]

It should also be noted that Trump is two-thirds of the way to being a fascist, and the American right loves him.
Meanwhile Paul Ryan is the best cuckservative imaginable and he's hated.

>we need to stop antifa
Heres how, you combat thugs with thugs

>Big problem today: everyone wants to say "you're completely and utterly wrong" first thing. Instead of doing that I left you a lot of room to reply.
Apologies. I feel passionately about the subject is all (because I used to believe in gender equality, then I had a look at the science, and realised I was being stupid)

>This leaves a lot of room for testosterone oscillations even within different genders. Some women will have more, some men less
Yes there is a lot of variation within each sex. But males, on average, have WAY more. Adult males produce TWENTY TIMES as much test as women. This is what allows us to recognise people as male or female just by looking at them - facial structure, facial hair, muscle definition, distribution of fat, these are all affected by testosterone. So when women take testosterone to become transgender men, they start to look physically like men, because of these changes. And as I say, that study suggests testosterone also has an effect on how the brain develops - and the general effect of testosterone on behaviour is very well-documented (more aggression, etc.)

>Also, we also have to discuss the gender division of work, which is where research methods are extremely vague.
Males and females have pretty much always done different jobs; back in hunter-gatherer societies, the men hunted animals, while the women stayed at the settlement, tending to children, but also doing manual work like tending to crops, things like that.

And of course these days, many jobs are highly divided - engineers, oil rig workers, dustbin men are all highly male-dominated, while caring professions, nursing, things like that are highly female-dominated.

Allowing women to enter whatever job they want has economically liberated them. But males and females will never be the same. Ultimately because masculine men and feminine women are considered the most attractive by the opposite sex (they're also the most fertile)

>>you are never going to get mass support for fascism
>Just don't call it fascism. Call it corporatism or Kennedyism or national capitalism.
...Just call it patriotism... duh

Not when there's an entire army of them. We should have armies of US.

But we need to propose an ideological alternative to moderates. At the moment they don't have a clear alternative - they think that Trump is racist and they will get shunned for supporting him.

We need something reasonable that they can join with and think "yes, that's in my interests, that's much better than this liberal insanity"

True.

Continuation.

The Reptilians have perverted in their course to undermine the right's coherency, the primary fire of religious conviction. Biblical morality, which was originally expressed in terms of 'Love', is a hard and uncompromising thing. What the left has done with 'Love wins' and general lies of a passivist Christianity, is kill the terms necessary to express our convictions.

To reboot we need a system which raises up science and the divine reason. But is motivated by a clear good will, matching them on the label front. Love wins? What good people they are! How kind and virtuous?

Imagine a set of terms which undermines that vapid emotionalism? Which emphasizes innocently the health of the nation? The logical slide which has pulled so many of us far right. We only want our people to do well. Yet they paint us as monsters so readily.

Fuck em.

Ive been studying cultural marxism, and I think cultural fascism is the answer.

Fair enough. Yes I guess personal freedom is fine - if people want to screw themselves up then I guess they can go ahead and do that

But yes I think relativism around sex is one of the things I get annoyed by - people who think gender roles are completely arbitrary are essentially wrong. They're based on biology. Our society should accept that. People can still be allowed to deviate from "traditional" gender norms if they wish, but we should recognise the biological facts at least.

Conservative s have sold out the west for the last 50 years

the time for arguments is over

But the police DON'T arrest them.

The GOP calls itself conservative first and foremost does it not? Unless I'm mistaken

I thought that, like over here, conservative was basically the de facto term for the big tent of right-of-centre people.

Okay but it would be good if we could go on the streets and make our OWN voices heard wouldn't it?

If they aggress, then yes.

False - corrections take place. Just look at the Roman Empire. They descended into ultimate faggotry, and thus were destroyed by the stronger Celtic tribes.

History ebbs and flows between social liberalism and social conservatism, because societies that are too socially liberal become weak, and stronger societies on the planet will then pose a threat.

>anarchism
Time to leave the basement, buddy

It seems to me your point on testosterone is overall sound. I think some objections could be raised to the noticeable effects of particular behaviours, but it'd have to a case-by-case analysis, and perhaps research would still need to be done.

As for the hunting-gathering societies, that's where I wanted to get to. I also learned about that work division early on in my life, but after reading a lot of comments on the science behind it, I discovered that scientists came up with that view pretty much by guesswork. It's not sound. There are many references to it, but the methods they use consist mostly of finding carbon-containing objects, guessing what they were used for and running a C-14 test to locate that guess in time. The problem is, guesses are guesses and a lot of times the carbon was contaminated by different geological layers.

Then, there was that particular mathematical model that favoured more equal division of works. As evolution picks the most successful societies, and equal work societies are favoured, then you could conclude our ancestors divided work more equally (because they succeeded). Anyway, it's one work only. My point here is really that there are no well-agreed upon conclusions regarding that theme.

Of course, more physically-intense work would fit men better, but that doesn't mean women couldn't join hunting teams shooting arrows. Sick or hurt men could use their days off to learn more about fruits and end up liking that job. Etc.

Emotionally, the right is driven by hatred of abomination. We believe in good, self-sacrificing people. We're the honorable, the upright, and the praiseworthy. But they've warped everything. Made a vision of America where morality is found in a signal to virtues themselves, their imagined extremes, divorced from pragmatic reality. Love! Love all things and hate nothing. There are no evil people, only victims...

Remember your hatred. Every day recall a horrible disgust for evil and evil people. For those that can imagine right and wrong, but reject responsibility.

"From then on I knew. God doesn't make the world this way. We do."

Stop blaming me mate, it ain't my fault the world's gone to shit.

I just think conservatism is the best name, but I get the sense from this thread that it has fallen out of favour in the States. Please do come up with a good name then. I don't think "corporatism" is going to win people over, and "national capitalism" literally just sounds like national socialism.

I like straight nationalism.

Perhaps a little Healthism. I'm serious.

What you are talking is CLASSICAL LIBERALISM, except in a modern cucked form of it
With a smattering of civic nationalism.

This is not conservatism in any shape or form

Just heard Tucker Carlson refer broadly to the far right as the 'Red-pilled' right.

Take note of it. We see ourselves as super woke. We build our identity around arguments and reason. A claim to scientific superiority. The left generally claims moral superiority. Be aware, we could have BOTH.

Do it with memes. It can be done.

Oh, that particular point of the genders is also very far-fetched. One can have the weirdest sexual preferences, but when you're talking about non-sexual day-to-day living, you cannot have that many options. Men, woman, something a little bit deviated as you said, but definitely not the heaps of genders they claim to exist.

I definitely recognise the biological facts. Science isn't political.

Nice try retard.

The answer is the alt right.

I'm with you.

>>Equality of races under the law

but this would never happen

/pol is an echo chamber of white people who hate non white people. the_donald is just the politically correct version of /pol that tries to pretend they aren't racist

this isn't satire. /pol is racist. /pol doesn't want equality among races, they hate niggers and muslims

can any white male here actually look at the mirror with a straight face and say "i respect other races?"

i know i can't

at best i can tolerate asian women, and even than they are inferior to white women

all enjoy, roll for funzies

The alt-right is a broad as fuck category.
Do you mean monarchism and nrx or fascism?

These people are paid for and organized by the government/billionaires/etc
They never get an appropriate punishment for their crimes, thats the whole fucking point
A militant arm of the establishment

>btw guys make sure never to bring up the JQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis

this

all attempts to force us to tolerate the 3rd world monkey people being poured in to our countries are stupid and ultimately destructive to our potential

white countries for white people

cuckservatsim is only a temporary measure to slow marxism, it is not coherent or strong enough to stop the communist advance as we have seen for the past 50 years

You are the real infeior. Albino and ashamed of it. A coward to reality. Lepers genetics.

ethno-nationalists need a "big tent" for now famalam

we can argue over what our ethnostate looks like when we get there, the immediate goal is stop from turning into Brazil with more Muslims, we need all hands on deck fighting for this goal not bickering over economics or systems

Before going to sleep, I'd like to leave a last message:

Violence, anger and confrontation are no good. Both left and right should have realised that no matter how much all of them hate it, everyone shares the same cities, countries, world. So it'd be better if no one cared about each other's lives and everyone could have their own privacy and freedom.

Good night.

Use them all to different audiences I say, like Trump, I'm always unclear...am I conservative? Yes, if you want me to be. Or a nationalist? Sure, I can be that. Etc.

Agreed.
Very few people even know what fascism is. Even Fsg is gone from pol.
Remember, Fascism is not culturally stagnant like conservativism or reactionarism. You need to adapt it for America and lose all that german larping, it helps no one.