FACT: 100 years from now, there will be shitposters on Sup Forums claiming that 9/11 was a hoax...

FACT: 100 years from now, there will be shitposters on Sup Forums claiming that 9/11 was a hoax, just like people claim the Holocaust was a hoax today.

How does that make you feel?

Kek and meme magic are also a haox

There are people on Sup Forums who would claim 9/11 was a hoax today, what's your point?

>there are kids young enough to not live through the 911 conspiracy internet plague

>100 years from now people will still tell the truth

feels good man

Take the bait

9/11 was an inside job. jet fuel can't melt steel beams, two planes can't knock out 3 buildings, there as no wing damage.. etc

now go research IBM and the holocaust

Btw the real redpill is the PNAC said their agenda in the middle east required a "new pearl harbor like event" and so they ignired intelligence and let it happen (let our second best ally Saudi Arabia plan and fundl)

100 years from now global warming would've killed us all so your wrong

100 years from now my cybernetic nuts will be on your granddaughters (above age of consent) chin.

How does that make you feel?

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

>100 years
>Sup Forums
This place won't last half that long, come on now

>there are kids born after 9/11 learning to drive

>How does that make you feel?

B-but we all know it was a hoax ...

Hopefully by that time America will be as progressive and tolerant as Europe and throw people in jail who deny such tragedies.

It was a hoax. No one actually believes this happened, right?

But it is a hoax. It was an inside job.

came here to post this

shut up mohammad, everyone know saudi arabia funded it

H O A X

9/11 was a hoax

9/11 was a hoax. There were never buildings there to begin with.

Just to clarify: we're not talking "muh inside job" here. I mean that Sup Forumssters will completely deny that 9/11 actually happened at all.

inb4 Zeigeist

People have been claiming its a hoax since like one day after it happened.

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams

He means the claim will be that it didn't actually happen, that the buildings didn't actually fall, regardless to theories of inside job.

sauid arabia still did it

H A O X

There was no works trade center, the building i pissed on when I was 6 years old were holograms. My cousin (pilot of schenksville crash) crashed into a flat earth, he was also hologram

This whole mess is perpetrated by kikes

Everything here is true except for the hologram and flat earth bullshit.

Also the month of September is fictional.

>Implying Sup Forums won't be shut down when the leftists who are being stoked up right now take over the country.

I'm sorry but the writing is on the wall. Trump will last 4 controversial years, and then America will go hard-left and elect someone who destroys it out of spite while the cucks cheer and burn the flag.

It's tragic but I can't see it going any other way.

>he thinks human civilization will still exist in 100 years from now

>Sup Forums will still exist in 100 years

By that point we'll have devolved enough that humanity will be a reptilian slave race, performing mindless labor on an off-world colony.

The real redpill about this shit isn't that it was an inside job (i.e it wasn't planned from the ground up by the feds) but that they received warnings weeks, even months in advance about the attacks and deliberately ignored them, allowing the attacks to happen. This benefits the elite machine by provide an excuse for another war in the middle east, and to quietly push police state agendas.

Anyone else claim 9/11 was a hoax years ago but ever since Muslims have become so notorious that it's obvious they did do this? I'm not even doubting it anymore, this is a fact they did this.

>there are kids not old enough to know that the towers never existed in the 1st place

hoax

What objective proof do we have that it actually happened?

what if when you go to NYC you have to sign a non-disclosure form that states you will never speak about the towers still being there

the whole thing is a psyop/art project

also 3/11 never happened

Fukushima was a hoax

bullshit. Israel did it.

911 was a hoax though

So what? We've been saying 9/11 was a hoax since 2002.

2001 wasnt a third world year. who knows why the cia allowed it. seriously doubt the patriot act was a cover up.

Nigga didn't you get the memo? It was the radioactive Saudi Jew shark hybrids

>9/11
>not a hoax
Imagine being this bluepilled holy shit

apparently everythings a hoax we're a fucking hologram