Milo Riot footage

youtube.com/watch?v=pVNU_cL34lY

Death grips + Berkeley Riots is a fitting combo. Nice peaceful protest. Does anyone else have more HD footage of the riots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUE6LFC42o
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
archive.fo/jhVQS#selection-931.79-931.392
m.startribune.com/scarsella-guilty-of-assault-riot-in-2015-protest-shooting/412476503/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

say i get attacked at one of these protests

as a person who has a legal carry license, would i walk scot-free for shooting these people non-lethally?

I can't believe this is happening. These are actual fucking communists. Communism is happening right now and I didn't notice it until it showed its face. The time for words is over. We need to bring out the police.

Honestly no one can say. At the riots the police literally were ordered to do NOTHING. If you think you had enough bullets for the rest of the crowd, maybe

/k/ didn't fly so good on that one

Video looks like it's glamourising their behaviour desu.

hmm, makes me agree with the left's ideas on abortion more desu.

>Communism is happening right now and I didn't notice it until it showed its face.

This why people need to stop watching niggerball and pay attention to what is going on in their country. Commies have been running our schools and government for decades. The soviet union collapsed, but we lost the cold war in the 1950's.

really? i think it's a pretty honest picture. people are just there to break shit. the few moralists feebly try to put out fires while everyone just uses it as an excuse for wanton violence

Just don't film yourself going there with those intentions and your fine. They only nagged him cause he was a dumb video taping nigger

I agree. I feel like the vibe felt more positive than negative.

its a better video than the fucking shoe

zach here, thanks man.

someone did get away with it at the other milo protest

>shooting these people non-lethally
>non-lethally
Get a fucking clue before you carry a gun.

if your definition of positive is college kiddies throwing a tantrum and smashing shit and ganging up on anyone who disagrees

HOLY SHIT, hahahah space space

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUE6LFC42o

You guys understand that these riots are orchestrated events designed to build support for trump. Many of the Antifa are true believers which makes them easy to manipulate.
t. Sven Gäli

>Surrounded by a group of anti-fa
>Pull out gun
>They dispossess you
>Get shot

Just another day in burgerland.

It was commiefornia so you'd have to be a nigger to not be prosecuted in court. On the other hand you have a 100% chance to be shot by the police if you're a nigger.

lel at the end
>stop filming, you're putting people at risk

But you'd almost certainly go down for it considering the landscape now, not worth it desu

>there aren't legitimate laws that define this
>having a legal carry license and not knowing this

You would not be in the right to shoot any of them, absolutely not.

If you choose to stick around this protest that has clearly gone violent and threatening and do not attempt to disengage yourself from the situation, you will not be perceived as someone avoiding aggression by a jury. You would in fact being engaging with the aggression and not making attempts to dissolve yourself from aggression.

Owning a gun allows for hunting, sport, and self-defense. Being a vigilante isn't one of them.

haha anti-fa is awesome

gonna be fucking amazing seeing them start clashing with the alt-right and the eventual civil war

There were clips of rioters chasing people down the street to knock them down. At that point can't you reasonably say you tried to avoid retaliation but had no choice as your life was in danger

>In fact majority of these individuals are white extremists just looking for trouble but don't want to be held accountable for their actions.
WE DINDU NUFFIN

>clashing with the alt-right

They're not going to clash with the alt-right. The alt-right is full of beta losers too scared to leave their basements.

They'll only clash once the anti-fa track them down to their mum's house and beat their ass. Maybe the anti-fa will be so disgusted about the full piss bottles and moldy half-eaten chicken tendies they find strewn throughout the room that they'll show them some compassion for their ignorance.

They just didn't understand what they were doing, they'll say. They're children in flabby men's bodies.

Unfortunately the "alt-right" wont do shit.

God death grips suck

Human trash

What liberal hellhole do you live in? Oh, right. The kind with riots.

In a more reasonable part of the States, you would very likely have a criminal trial but be absolved of guilt on account of justifiable homicide. In other words, you would walk away scot-free other than losing a great deal of time, as long as you went through the legitimate legal process.

A civil trial filed by a chimp's family is harder to deal with.

>being overpowered by cowards
Yeah, nah. Get back to fucking sheep and plugging hobbits in your ass bud.

can we deport the protestors too?
like lets have immigration officers on the streets where they protest and they'll all be home the next day.

A group of people surrounding one person with a gun can overpower him pretty easily. A gun doesn't give you eyes in the back of your head. They could king hit you pretty easily. I wouldn't risk bringing out a gun when vastly outnumbered.

You could probably pull a Zimmerman, the issue is surviving once you shoot someone in that crowd since they will have no reason not to maul you to death.

You use it as soon as you pull it out. Cucks panic and stampede away.

Seriously what the fuck is this
Nobody would miss this heap of trash if we threw them into a giant incinerator. The thought of these people getting away with this, as if its just "some game", walking away from this and continuing a normal life, it infuriates me to no end.

Why the fuck are they not getting arrested on the spot? Is this seriously a plot to form public resentment against lefty nutjobs? Or are the police chiefs just corrupt marxist pieces of shit?

Im wondering if any of the protesters had firearms. or is that too incriminating to be able to switch back to the innocent college student after bed time

Zach u should make another hella album.
Please I need it

If you want to really rustle your jimmies go to the anarchism page on reddit and read them gloating about this sort of shit.

What's the "alt-right"?

It sounds made up

some kind of indie book store

>non-lethally
Dude you should not own a fucking gun. There is no such thing as "non-lethality" when it comes to firearms and you definitely do NOT have a permit to carry concealed.

Smart people stay away from this type of shit and protect their homes and property.

oh fuck. guess who was at the riots in Berkeley last night?

>Lana Wachowski, another protester, defended using extreme tactics to deny Yiannopolous a platform. “The moral imperative is to win,” she said. “There’s something to be said for fighting according to a code, but if you lose, people are going to die. People are going to get deported.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled

>treating the law as though it's universal.
It's reasonable to break the law if you can find a loophole and the breakage was objective beneficial to you in the long run.

RIP Matrix

riot police ordered not to make arrests by the mayor, as he supported the protest

Where's the rooftop Koreans when you need them?

Most of them are wearing masks. It makes it hard to identify them. I think that's actually the purpose of all those shitty Superhero movies that we've been bombarded with recently.

Even Mr. The Final Argument Molymeme mentioned in one of his previous videos that Superhero movies are conditioning the mind to accept violence as the first solution to all disagreements. We've always had violent movies but what makes Superhero movies so different is that they completely shield you from how destructive real life violence actually is by making real life seem as if it's just a simulation or a cartoon. They actually kill entire populations and destory whole cities just to save the world in superhero movies and that's exactly what these Antifa retards think they're doing.
It makes a lot of sense when you consider that these Antifa fags do identity themselves with comic book characters. They don an Isis terrorist costume at night then go back to regular civilian wear during the day.

>nobody has ever thought of dumping acid into the eyes of maced antifa scum as a means to help them

"DON'T MOVE, THE BURNING SENSATION MEANS ITS WORKING!"

Hypothetically speaking, you would have to be trying to flee the scene, and they would have to be chasing you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo

antifa is not above hitting an unconscious man lying on the ground

>a reddit all about destroying property for "reasons"
>this is somehow not worth banning
But they just HAD to shut down the pizzagate thing because some idiot went in there with a gun in what reeks of a false flag. Fuck these partisan snobs.
I wish we lived in a society where snobs like these would get dragged out their comfy office by the public who actually has to pay up for their bullshit. These people are like cartoonish fat aristocrats farting their days away in complete disregard for public interest. I can't believe we're living in these times
> I think that's actually the purpose of all those shitty Superhero movies that we've been bombarded with recently.
Funnily enough my first though when watching that video was "these people actually believe they're the suicide sqad". Just look at how LARPy they are, they really want to be big and importand and wild, but they look like pathetic oven-worthy losers trying to recreate their goldberg-pipedreams

>we're gonna start killing people

Why are leftists always terrorists? Is it because their bizarre arguments don't hold water when held to scrutiny, and thus they must resort to violence and thinly veiled threats to get what they want?

They have used to "who would captain america punch?" (or whatever it is exactly) meme forever (more than decade that I am aware of), but it has been really popular lately and I would assume that it is because of the movies.

Not in a stand your ground state.

It is actually somewhat useful for understanding them and how they operate. They don't really organize on there because they aren't stupid, but you can piece together how they think and work.

>“It’s absolutely acceptable to use violence. They are 100% certain to use it against us.” -Lana Wachowski

trans are violent psychotic fucking degenerates

>superhero movie mind control

Now that's what I call a comic book plot!

this is a wonderful post bro

Wear a bodycam if you plan on doing this.

Story on this?

This would result in a huge media outrage over gun-toting conservative death squads going around and shooting "peaceful" liberal protestors, suppressing free speech and their rights to chimp the fuck out because their political faction lost an election over two months ago. Now is not the time. You have to let them throw their tantrum and reassure all the undercover Truump supporters that they chose the right side.

Actually rioting is kinda groovy. Can you send Milo here so we can have one too?

>tfw oath keepers is infiltrating antifa and we aren't doing shit

archive.fo/jhVQS#selection-931.79-931.392

You can have the best of the both worlds when you are rioting against a Nazi who is also a Homosexual Jew. It is the ultimate pleasure.

You should get a non lethal weapon if non lethality is your aim. Generally, you want to use the minimal amount of force necessary.

Bretty gud music video 2bh.

>dipshits rioting is communism
>I can't believe this is happening

Go outside.

THE ENTIRE EVENT WAS STAGED ON BOTH SIDES
>THE ENTIRE EVENT WAS STAGED ON BOTH SIDES

Do not confront these people in the streets.

It legitimizes them. Let them throw tantrums, let the law enforcement system act.

We must continue to operate within the framework of the legal system.

I think he means this cuck m.startribune.com/scarsella-guilty-of-assault-riot-in-2015-protest-shooting/412476503/

thanks obama

First time I've heard them, can't believe n people actually like that shit

First time I've heard them, can't believe people actually like that shit

Yes, the legal system has done such a great job at keeping commies down. We totally won in the 1960's and 70's. I am so glad the peaceful resistance at that time resulted in commies being so soundly defeated.

They beat somebody to death for just standing there, you're going to have to load for bear.

It's literally Soros trying to make another color revolution, but it will fail and fail hard.