International Relations with Donald Trump

Ever since November I've been compiling every reaction to Trump by every government official internationally that I could find, and this is broadly what I came up with

What are Sup Forums's thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzznigeria.com/trump-bad-mouths-nigeria-time-buharis-frequent-trips/
naij.com/1044855-donald-trump-snubs-president-buhari-calls-world-leaders-see-list.html
mogbeats.com/buhari-replies-donald-trump-i-will-kick-all-americans-out-of-nigeria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very positive + mostly positive against negative and very negative

You know who wins in the war. It will be a no-contest. Heck Israel + US alone would make it a no-contest.

Plus note that most of the countries supporting Trump are nationalists-

Russia, Japan, Israel and ModiLand.

Why very negative with Nigeria?

Nice. What you should really do is compile a list of all the encounters that you've used to make up this map, and provide sources. Also put the number of good/bad encounters for each country.

>Spain
>orange
Look, Trump is bad for our people, but the country has reacted very well to it.

>Japan
>South Korea

#1 EXPORTER
E
X
P
O
R
T

Why is Canada negative?

Niggas with oilcrude

Chilean president "endorsed" Hillary Clinton, she said that the world need more "Presidentas".

When Trump won her reaction was basically "I hope we can keep working together, we will wait and see"

They like the idea of having stronger militaries and the Jap conservatives especially are getting stiffys from the idea of getting nukes.

Ukraine literally tried to sabotage his entire campaign by claiming Manafort was under investigation for something and eventually getting him ousted from the Trump team. The also tried to raise lawsuits against him which they only (very quietly) dropped once he won. They literally tried to torpedo his campaign at every turn because he talked about normalizing relations with Russia. Direct interference in American elections, not just some unprovable hacking nonsense.

They hate his guts more than anyone else

>Syria
>very negative

wut? Trump is supporting the legitimate government of Syria instead of flooding it with guns and mercenaries.

Donald Trump got into a feud with their President when he said African leaders were corrupt

buzznigeria.com/trump-bad-mouths-nigeria-time-buharis-frequent-trips/

naij.com/1044855-donald-trump-snubs-president-buhari-calls-world-leaders-see-list.html

mogbeats.com/buhari-replies-donald-trump-i-will-kick-all-americans-out-of-nigeria/

I like how North Korea is the same shade as (((europe))) topkek user

brazil didn't have tensions, our government was rather calm and collected about him because we want american investors to come here.

Had the same responses argies had

they didn't suck his cock but basically said we respect american sovereignty and want good working relations, plus temer set up to start working with trump by february, probs next week or the one after

are you implying i can get asylum in the US?

>Southeast Asia

COME

NUMBAH 1

Justin wants to take in all the refugees