>Want Media attention again
>classic drama teacher move
>wants to show that Trump is a meanie and he is good

>Set up shooting to get media attention
>Make announcement condemning
>Cry fake drama tears on camera
>???
>Profit!

>next day :Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau broke a significant campaign promise to reform the country's electoral system.
>Hope no one notices
> Talk about diversity
>Guy has done nothing but debt...
>CANT even smoke weed yet....

all he does is selfies. no real work..

whole thing reeks of false flag, timing way too convenient, initial reports completely contradictory.

Canada Cuckfication Confirmed

Im glad your eyes are open. It was very suspicious Im glad im not the only one

Can you imagine if it were a false flag and the whole thing got exposed? How much of a wake up call it would be for everyone?

100 percent agree

He promised to switch from FPTP to representative democracy, which would've meant the conservatives couldn't rely on those backwater hicktown counties for support in elections and would actually have to beat the libs in major cities (which they never will).

Yea I wish. I used to live in Canada. The canadians really need to wake up.

We want him to break every single one of his campaign promises. NothIng needed to be changed at all.

I was hoping he would at least get me smoking weed as a consolation prize for all the shit he has done.

>OP please deliver on weed

Our federal police force would fully be complicit and our secret service would as well. There is almost no chance that if this is a false flag, anything would ever expose it. We just don't have people like Wolfgang halbig looking into shady shit here.

The reason I don't want it legalized is I'm a chronic smoker and don't want the cops to be actively looking for people driving who are "impaired" by the new legal weed.

>justin trudeau is a weak ineffective faggot
>justin trudeau organized a false flag in which innocent people were murdered to further his political goals

jesus, Sup Forums

>false flag and the whole thing got exposed?
They never get exposed. Even when there is an overwhelming abundance of evidence pointing to a false flag, people don't want to believe those who have power over them are capable of such things.

I would think it would be just a few rogue secret service agents. The police wouldn't be in on it. But yeah, pretty-far fetched desu.

He is great at getting publicity. Thats his whole campaign. He is the Selfie Prime minster. He takes great photos and does all the events with lots of news coverage that he knows SJWS will love.

But yes he is a weak ineffective faggot at governing.

>0759150(You)

Big stretch to go from selfies to false flag terrorist attacks. The guy is a giant pussy.

You're right about publicity, though. I know some federal government workers that tell me they have a shitload of staff devoted to making him look good on normiebook and twitter.

Wel, he wouldn't handle it himself. He would just OK it. If even that. There are people behind him.

You guys are missing on point. He just had to convince one person to do it. He just had to flip one kid.(the shooter)

He doesn't care about anyone not even the muslims he pretends to worships. He is a rich trust fund kid who is doing it to continue to live his lavish lifestyle and get approval from people.

That would men his whole public persona is a sham and the guy actually has depth.

Now go watch one or two interviews with him, and you'll see that this is literally impossible. He's a Ken doll living in la-la land.

Yea your right he takes orders. His only job is to smile or cry.

interesting, ok im glad thats confirmed. thank you

:(

This is happening too much around the world

>Big event happens
>Every media focuses on it
>Radicalize the events in their own words, saying that the whole people should feel guilty for it, not the person who committed the crime
>Because of those news, it's shows that X place where the events occured is now a safe spot for X group of person to invade more, and shove their religious beliefs
>Government doesn't give a shit because more immigrants means more vote for them
>Hate speech is banned because words now qualify as murder weapons

Truee, Preach my brother!