There were never any antifa in the US and suddenly it's the most common thing ever

There were never any antifa in the US and suddenly it's the most common thing ever.

What the fuck happened?

There's not a lot of them. It's a hyped-up media meme. It's just like the "outrage" over Trump's immigration ban. I personally haven't met a single person outraged by the ban, but the actors they hire are given 24/7 news coverage.

tl;dr the media is hyping them to be something much bigger than they are.

That Soros money.

My dad is outraged.

It's the beginning stages of an enemy that is slowly starting to reveal itself. This along with Hollywood's apparent war on trump and the MSM propaganda machine are on full force. Too bad for them cause we have Trump

Call him a cuckold.

>What the fuck happened?
Soros is getting desperate.

They're trying to control the narrative and have an agenda to push

It's this
The majority might very well be against them, but the media will focus on a few loud faggots and push that most feel this way

protesting became "hip".

Yeah that explains it, thanks.

did you pay attention during occupy?

have you seen footage from 1999s battle of seattle?

Anyone that didn't support for Trump is outraged by it

>What the fuck happened?
George Sorros happend

You elected a fascist who silences people who question him instead of engaging them to overcome their differences.

the burritoans and judens arent getting their way now that trump is backing americans of all colors that fight for the constitution

Yes yes your not the facists

>What the fuck happened?

fa

Google "Black Bloc police boots."

I've been wondering this all day myself. I hate to just say Soros because it can't all be just that one old kike.

Soros.

He spent $2bn on Clinton. In fact its the FIRST time he's failed to win in a little over 40 coup's,rigged elections and revolutions he's directly financed. He's pissed.