Oscars Protest

The Oscars are happening Feb 26th, 2017.

> The celebrities have been talking trash on us and egging on the rioters in the recent months

I think it's time to organize a counter protest and I couldn't think of a better party to crash than the Oscars

> Let's do this, get in here faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/donald-trump-vs-hollywood-sally-field-humanity-for-progress-1201951329/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make them pay for their annoying and condescending ads where they all repeat eachother

self bump.

> LET'S VOICE OUR DISDAIN TO THE ARROGANT CELEBRITIES

>lets give them more publicity

yeah....no

TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM

WE WILL PROTEST EVERY CELEBRITY, EVERYONE HAS A SKELETON IN THE CLOSET, SOON THE SKELETONS WILL WALK FREE

ONWARD TO FINAL VICTORY Sup ForumsLACKS

This would be a very targeted attack for maximum impact as opposed to their spray and pray method. Directed at the (((media)))

> THESE FUCKERS Sup Forums

variety.com/2017/biz/news/donald-trump-vs-hollywood-sally-field-humanity-for-progress-1201951329/

> THESE FUCKERS

Never forget. These cunts tried to get literally Satan elected

Protest with your wallet. They'd love nothing more than to infiltrate a protest like this and make everyone on the right look bad.

If the celebs got to see up close and personal how much everybody hates them they might think twice before opening their mouth next time

This is a great idea actually. Especially considering that the event is so filmed with the big pre-Oscars red carpet jerk off session they do. So they'd pretty much be forced to film people protesting in the background.

If I lived in L.A. I'd be totally down for it.

Protest how? Most people don't go to hollywood or live anywhere near it

Don't fucking fight back, let the Liberals destroy themselves and we can sit back and watch.

Ignore these looney lefties. They want attention, they will do anything for it. Just ignore them.

Don't buy thier kike propaganda. Dont try to go make a big riot. Just ignore them and live like a normal human and thank God you aren't brainwashed.

Yah but imagine how much fun it would be to crash their party with Pepes and dank memes.. Like we crash HWNDU

It's live too

wouldn't it be best to help Antifa crash the event?

2 birds stoned

Do nothing, they'll obviously go overboard with their preachy shit again and inadvertently turn people against themselves. They're starting a fire to burn the animals out of their forest, they haven't considered that they'll destroy some trees of their forest along the way,

Imagine how fun it would be to watch Liberals get rounded up by the National Guard because they had no scapegoat for their violence tho.

This guy gets it.
(((They))) fear nothing more than being irrelevant.

They're pretty much pawns in and of themselves. They live in a world that isn't all that different from the Truman Show and are more or less kept in luxury like pets until it's time for them to be "used" for one end or another. It could be for sex, drugs, laundering money, political influence, or just plain ole' greed. They are all up for sale, and when I see them advocating for "lib-prog" causes, it makes me wonder what the fuck they did.

Robert knows his ass is owned, he fucked up so bad in the drug game that his career was all but over. He's basically a slave. Do you really think he wants to play Iron-Man for the next 20 years? Fuck no. He's bought.

ScarJo? Probably a nasty coke/alchohol habit. Maybe she hit some dude or got busted with a bunch of powder, or owes a fuckton of money for said coke. There is not an artist that does not appear in today's media, that hasn't done something fucked up to get where they are.

If you don't play the game, you don't get famous. Patrice O'Neal talked at length about how fucked up Hollywood is and many other former artists have given interviews about it.

They are just as trapped as we are.

you morons are being had by a (((SHILL)))
let the public opinions of the antifa be their ruin

Sounds gay a pointless.

It doesn't "give them a taste of there own medicine" it's stooping to their level.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with an oscar protest?

How about an Oscar boycott? Don't watch it, don't talk about it, when people bring it up inform them honestly why you are boycotting and ask them to respect that and not talk about it with you.

Ultimate pussification.

What annoys me most about this is the appropriation of the RAF roundel

fucking cunts

trying to accomplish lulz

If you can think of some kind of event that is more primed for trolling then let me know

yo ctr heres a tip 4 free people stopped using the term lulz like 8 years ago, you might want to spend more time researching knowyourmeme before shilling here

This is better. Hit them we're it hurts. Rating.

Don't pay to watch movies, don't watch (((their))) TV shows.

All it will accomplish is giving the left something to point to when we ask for an example of the right wing chimping out.

who cares, it could he glorious

>implying any one of these faggots on Sup Forums even care about what some liberal elitist shit eaters in hollywood say and do.

No.

Protesting means stepping down to their level, learn to chess.

Dont lie you guys will watchit to see the anti trump morons and laugh

What are right-wing protests like?

See the Boston tea party.

That would be pretty lulzy and in the old spirit of Sup Forums.

this

pols efforts would be better put towards learning an instrument and creating its own music/videos/ art

LET'S GO TO THE BUILDING AND BE VIOLENT AND CRAZY WITH PEPE SIGNS GRAHHHH 1488

stfu shill

The only way to piss of celebs is to ignore them. Clearly it'd be great PR for these celebs to "brave" the crowd of hatred and to celebrate arts despite angry protesters outside.

This is exactly what they want, you fucking leaf.

>old Sup Forums
>leaving their homes

No, this is an attempt to discredit the right. Our protest will naturally be less intense, because most right wingers will see it as retarded, so the left will use it to say 1) the right wing is low energy/has no support and 2) the right wing is violent.

WHO CARES WHAT THE LEFT OR NORMIES THINK FAGGOT

You morons are still trying to cowtow to their game. We President now

Why don't you autistic fags start producing fake propaganda such as "#OscarsSoWhite" to divide progs. Make the memes similar to "Draft Our Daughters" but stylized fot BlackTwitter.

Bump

Did Robert Downey, jr. actually say anything bad about Trump?

You're no fun normalfag

It matters what the normies think. It's not like this is high school and we're trying to be cool, the normies outnumber us and we need their support in order to get things done that we want to get done.

Honesty the vigor with which your fighting for this makes me sure you're a shill.

#OscarsTooJewish

>variety.com/2017/biz/news/donald-trump-vs-hollywood-sally-field-humanity-for-progress-1201951329/

>1 minute in and I don't know a single one of these people.
They can only get Z-Grade celebrities to shill now

I think you're right, maybe not right that they've all fucked up. But that they are bought. They may not even have these political beliefs but they're basically told to step in line or not get called for jobs.

I think there is a lot of that happening. Since they're recognizable and famous, they're used to sell ideas to normies.

Doing nothing accomplishes nothing. You guys are just making excuses to be anything but little keyboard warriors.

Well if the protest goes off peacefully they can't say it was violent or low energy.

No hash yet?
#BoycottOscarsFaggots

Legitimate their bullshit by protesting? Just shit on them and make fun of them

>Honesty the vigor with which your fighting for this makes me sure you're a shill.

Exactly. OP is really pushing for a protest. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a shitty intern for some actor or PR firm that wants to get extra views for the Oscars which is sure to be political.

Not to mention, saying shit like "WHO CARES WHAT THE LEFT OR NORMIES THINK FAGGOT" is hypocritical to protesting. Why protest if you don't care what others think?

I'm pushing it cause it was my idea and I think that it's a good one. I think it would be fun if the celebrities were able to see that there's a bunch of people that really don't like them

How does it legitimize them?