Why doesn't Anifa start some shit in a real state?

ô¿ô

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Iywn_RjwKZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/04/officer-and-two-suspects-reportedly-shot-at-draw-the-prophet-contest-in-texas
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108695080/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder that your days of being red are shortly numbered
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc

youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

What would they be doing in Chile?

Texas is borderline blue. Dont just stand there. FIX THAT SHIT NOW!!!!!!!

wtf would they be doing here?

Because they'd get SHOT

Beaner exodus soon

>70%red
>oh noes blue soon

There's no fixing them.
>San KEKtonio
>KEKllas
>KEK Worth
>POOuston
>KEKstin

pic related is why.

But they did: youtube.com/watch?v=Iywn_RjwKZ4

Triple fours confirm
Blue in four years
Enjoy your countless numales and Starbucks on every corner fuccboi

>What is Dallas chimpouts

Because playing videogames for the rest of your life is fucking sad and gay

Everyone forgot already? Do you have any idea how many NIGGERS there are in Dallas? Let alone BLMfags? More like NIGGllas.

Cause we have no duty to retreat.

Why do all these teenage transgender exposes start the same?
"I knew deep down I wuz a buy/gril".
I swear to god, it's like some script was handed to those reporters.

This will probably be true, sadly, as more out-of-staters move here for whatever the fuck reason. Right now the big cause of the purplization are city minorities and the border counties for obvious reasons.

If they infringe on our first we use the 2nd. That's what it's for.

looks like Texas is getting lucky with that... now Cali wants to be a sanctuary state. Just quarantine all the illegals there, I'm fine with that for now.

is that a guy in a yamaka standing in the front?

top kek m8

I'll second OP's motion. We'd love to make their acquaintance. Oh, right. Of course they'd never show up since white super liberals are secretly terrified of black people.

wtf trump won by 9% tho. quarantine illegals in cali, they'll migrate themselves when it becomes a sanctuary

Too many Mexicans

They are all the same.
>out-of-staters
>Not beans straight up digging holes underneath that pathetic excuse of a wall we have right now and going to Texas illegally
KEK. Pretty much every state that borders Mexico is guilty of this in same way or another, but Texas is absolutely not without sin. Also, the Jews are coming.

>A medical program called 'Genesis'.
>the kid is given an implant to suppress puberty
NOW I'M ANGRY.
That video was somehow more infuriating than the other transgender kids videos.

The only reason California is blue is because of The Gay Area and beaners coming in by droves. Enforce stronger immigration laws, make all the illegals already in CA fuck off, and basically just fucking nuke SF and you have a red CA.

I keep waiting for them to show up at my campus.

>323 likes

Most FtMs use generic hormones. Really the doctor is more guilty than the child for inserting unnatural shit into it. She should be in prison for child abuse.

en latinoamerica nos tomamos a los comunistas muy enserio.

In latin america we take communism really seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0

Dallas fag here

hope these commies start feeling froggy

>wanted to do the RWSS thing
>fucking nothing within driving distance
Commies don't exist in San Antonio.

The implant is what got me.
It looked like a giant sore that would be on the child forever. I'm surprised that passed an ethics committee.

Funky Town here. Dallas is a shithole. Id rather drive there daily for work than live in close proximity to all those worthless violent fucking niggers

Hollywood also poses a big threat.

>Commies don't exist in San Antonio.
THINK AGAIN FAGGOT

Well, if they do they're keeping their heads down.

You forgot El Paso

They only do shit in blue states. Which is actually red pilling people who vote left. Really dumb.

Real states have guns.

More like El POOso

Stop stealing our flag.

pic related

it was like 51-43 Trump or something like that. It was about the same margin he won Ohio by. Other than California, Texas moved to the left more than any other state.

We were 2 election cycles(possibly 1) from Texas going blue and the country wouldve legitimately been a lost cause once that happened.

I don't get this meme.
Can you explain it to me?

you're telling me. i fucking hate it here. moving to Richardson soon though.

I'd rather live with the dune coons than with the niggers. at least they're quiet and respectful when they aren't trying to blow you up.

Read it and kek:
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/04/officer-and-two-suspects-reportedly-shot-at-draw-the-prophet-contest-in-texas

It's a picture taken at a draw Muhammad contest a while back.

Two Hajis rolled up intending to shoot it up and got fucking rekt on by a security guard.

Didn't even make it inside.

also we literally blew up the last mass shooter here in Dallas.

That shit should be standard protocol now

>got fucking rekt on by a security guard.

He was an old guy too, the oldest one there. Didn't even wait for backup, just rushed em and shot them.

They could see the guys bleeding inside the car, but didn't know if they had a bomb with them. So they sent the bomb robot up to the car and detonated it. Once the fire stopped they sent the coroner in to scrape up the pieces.

>tfw mudshits fuck with Texas and get rekt

t.Texan

>want to encourage race unity
what the fuck kind of orwellian newspeak is that?

unfortunately
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108695080/
>Nonwhite students outnumber white students in Oklahoma
>White students are now a minority in Oklahoma public schools, according to the latest enrollment figures released by the state.

Really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

meant to quote

Because

>(((Dallas)))
Seriously though, Texas doesn't tolerate this shit

It's gonna get worse, mark my fucking words.

I hope so user, I hope so.

kek, ur id confirms Texas is GOAT

>mfw this is now a Texas thread

The nation state of Chile? Home of the based Neruda, Fierce lover of women and defender of nature?

>tfw your university would actively beat the shit out of the anti-fa with axe handles (and guns)

You mean like BLM did and blew away some of your cops?

We returned the favor by killing them all, even blowing one of them to kingdom come.

>Unlike faggot Berkley

Tell me more about how Houston became the fifth ward after Katrina when they bussed in all those niggers and they never left. Absolute shithole now.

Then we repainted a parking garage with his nigger blood ;)