Pizzagate Unanswered Questions

What is Pegasus museum? Did Alefantis threaten a researcher? What the fuck is up with some of these Jimmy Comet instagrams I just saw? Where is everything at with Pizzagate??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U
military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please explain this to me?????

Pegasus Museum?

Threatening the life and mothers life of a researcher?

WTF is Ping Pong in London???

Looks like you're getting slid hard bud. Free bump for a good cause.

>tfw realize I have no power
>sit back in the comfchair and wait warmly for Sup Forums's discoveries

these?

thanks user I think I have some good fresh questions here wish I had some interest

well more the first on I posted looks sick and definite proof of his pedo and how about this?

There's a guy called a call for an uprising on YouTube. Shouts a lot, but he is really dedicated to this. Check him out.

Can confirm, lotta shill threads tonight. lots with that French queer as the pic.

wait so this is the guy who discovered the Pegasus museum? I've been following this, and its an interesting lead no doubt.

comet ping pong guy threatened the researcher? that's fucked up. and very interesting. most more info on this if you've got. more of that convo n what not

I went to Comet Pizza back in November and unapprovingly glared at the staff. What have you faggots done?

Pro tip: dont order the hot dog special.

and what is this of exactly?

It seems like it was a bit of a paper trail but he confirmed Alefantis owned it.

It is possibly where the "Kill Room" freezer is located.

Appaqrently the "Museum" is never open and locals don't really know what it is for?

I'm hoping some user can confirm these as facts?

Also Megyn Kelly,

Did she softball the interview with Alefantis and betray us for millions from NBC?

Comet bathrooms...

And where have the Podesta's been hiding?

So many questions still need answers...

that's pretty damning evidence and I can see why he doesn't want it investigated.
do you have the rest of that convo with the researcher?

that and the pizzagate.com guy dying all of a sudden..

Yes that is crazy.

Also another Instagram here from him.

Is this some sick wink about baby sacrifice with the sword here?

What could it mean?

Also look at my first pic. He is literally saying the baby is "yummy"

Is this when he scrubbed his account of pics?

check this out, found it on youtube. the related vids are interesting too.

searching on youtube rather than google has a lot of info

He says SAY YOU THINK ITS NOTHING OR SOMETHING.

ALEFANTIS SAYS TO COVER IT UP.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U

Familiar with selling of babies?

Thanks I'm going to watch it right now user.

Sick Sick

one kind of related thing I stumbles onto

Katherine Mary Lyon (aged 10), and Sheila Mary Lyon (aged 12) were sisters who disappeared without a trace during a 1975 trip to a shopping mall in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C.

the suspects were Lloyd Lee “Michael” Welch, Jr. & Richard Allen Welch Sr. I wonder if they are related to Edgar Welch

Probably related

On the same page

Probably not related, but here you go anyway

wow the things of darkness always find their way to light isn't that true?

it's all related on a macro level if not specifically. It's this pedo sickness that creates this large and secret networks to satisfy the cravings.

mass demonic infestation or just sick humans?

It's worth recapping we have Jimmy Savile British Royalty and Government involved in occult and pedo

Australia the same

Belgium the Dutroix case

America Pizzagate Bohemian Grove and Franklin Cover Up

All have traces of the occult and pedo...there is something bigger here

Opinions on this one please?

It is the most damning but I never saw it until tonight

obsession with babies and kids on his posts

Ok that put me over the fence. Pizzagate has something very real to it.

You realize that is a doll, right?

why is this thread staying on the bottom even when I bump it? fuckers

Yes user. My point is for hum to post that suggests that they would all know about it, be familiar with the concept, and get the joke. See what I'm saying?

Anyone know if there is any connection with poor Seth Rich and Pizzagate?

I found this but can't verify it?

Pagan themes art with a childs head being presented.

pointy eared figures and horned figures

They sure have ODD art tastes...

and again where has Podesta been?

I have heard zero from him

I could use some input to all my questions guys.

Thoughts on some of these?

Please keep the thread going

For example. Putting disparate pieces together is key.

James Alefantis posted this "Chicken Lover" post.

Chicken means young boy in pedo speak.

So for one Alefantis is subtle and putting it out that he is a chicken lover. A little boy lover.

Now...there is that Hillary email about sacrificing a "chicken" in the backyard to Moloch.

A Chicken as in young boy?

Am I onto something there?

bumping with random images, i used to think it was nonsense but there is definitely something going on here. also note that the cia has a "heart attack gun", really makes you think.

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Brock is Alefantis's Exlover

definitely on the run. according to alex jones trump is bringing down these pedo scumbags and they are terrified.

assuming they really are pedos (which there is a lot of evidence supporting), theyd know people were on to them and be on the run, especially when their party is completely btfo and powerless and unable to cover for them

I appreciate the bumpanon. What do you think about what I linked together with the Moloch email?

Obviously, but it's an odd thing to post that many pictures of other peoples kids. Much less joke about selling kids (which might just be an edgy joke in other circumstances, but in this one it's all a bit suspicious and weird).

Or, more likely, he's laying low in a lawn chair at home sipping iced tea and waiting until this shit blows over (which it will, it always does).

the way the media covered pizzagate was so damn weird, there has to be something going on. They automatically treated it as a baseless conspiracy theory about hillary clinton being behind a pedo ring run out of a pizza shop, instead of approaching it with the facts and simply showing people the evidence.

I genuinely can't believe that these guys who are responsible for this attrocity are as incompitent normies.

If they wanted to keep this a secret why would they go on social media and post this?
Why would they use the most obvious hashtags that are a dead giveaway to what they are using the euphemisms to hide.

Its like they are trying to expose them selves.

I sure hope Trump does.

Podesta maybe on that Japanese island that he said Denny Hastert needed to go to?

no problem, this needs to be looked at more. im going to look at em, havent read through the whole thread yet

if he's really not guilty, then i agree. if he was guilty he'd not be relaxing

This is why I stopped reading these threads. Too much 'straw grabbing'. I figure it has turned a lot of other people off, also. I was helping at first, but then shit starting getting so space cadet that it was ridiculous.

Well I think they were in a sense feeling untouchable and mocking how dumb normies were.

They also figured Hillary was sure to be the next President and that the good times were gonna last forever?

After pride comes the fall.

I had no clue about it at the time and even I was put off by it. If it was really so baseless, the people allegedly involved would have opened up and just explained their lives, what they do, and debunked the 'bullshit', but that never happened.

I dismissed pizzagate but now I buy it. Maybe some of it is a bit exaggerated, but there's something going on for sure.

Well I'm just asking questions. It's important to assess each one of these carefully.

Again please look at the first pic I posted about Alefantis calling the baby "yummy"

Then look at the one with the baby and the sword. Weird indeed.

I just found those two tonight and haven't seen them anywhere so far as Pizzagate research goes.

Bumping with 3 day investigation who Trows 400 arrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be

this is a Sup Forums exclusive, no Google, no kikebook , no noting.

fuck yeah!

>Now...there is that Hillary email about sacrificing a "chicken" in the backyard to Moloch.

that was weird. here's what i think it may have been:

1. she may have just been making some weird cheeky joke, since many elites are proven to have a strange interest in moloch (this is a fact) and she was teasing about that

2. a mock child sacrifice (like what they did/do at bohemian grove, as exposed by the water filter salesman himself). that would fit into what you are proposing

any other ideas?

These two. These are the ones that really disturb me...

even in a sense where they weren't being looked at as occult pedos they are just fucking sick weird fucks.

Like this pic even though it shows nothing pedo or occult is just gag worthy

this is crazy. also crazy and suspicious it is being ignored by the media. anyone know if theres any connections to pizzagate? another reason they could downplay it is that if there were pizzagate connections, they would lose even more of their credibility

Well it's not THAT ridiculous.

>This guy posts picture after picture with images of babies

No one really does that. Why would he?

>This guy threatens people who look into him

If he was just a scared normie who did nothing wrong he'd just ask the guy to stop or something. Instead he gets violent over text which seems very suspicious. (I'm talking about the guy's video above, btw)

>His friends post weird shit involving children

All a bit too weird for me

You're right, user, there's a lot of grasping for straws, but suspicions are very warranted. And people in power DO use their power to be pedophiles sometimes. Podesta's extremely creepy as well.

kid's playing in a room with the disturbing art.

Pagan headless kids in one

winged "Goddess" like figure in the other.

The occult stuff is as important as the pedo the wrap our heads around

yes! forgot about this.

There is a link even if they did not physically abduct her themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro

this was really weird

also weird how he uses that greek child who is basically a symbol for pedos as his profile pic

but muhhhh art tastes aren't weird are they guys????

this thread needs to get to page 1.....

I will watch this youtube right now.

Yes! what started out as bread crumbs turned over whelming to me.

The greek child lover avatar was one of the final nails for me to believe actually!

anyone got a pic of the emails with all the code words? dominoes or pasta on pizza, 65000$ of hotdogs for obama etc...

fuuuuuuck if only we could make normies look at this!!!!

w-why would you own a pigfarm?

what did he mean by this??

thanks

they got him for sure

dead kids taste yummy to pigs.

then we make pepperoni and sausage out of the pigs and kids for this little pizza shop I own...

Breitbart was sadly a few months late, if he mentioned this now there would be no Democrat government to silence him.

wtf is this?????

the dudes a fucking weirdo. hes def a pedo, hes got that look about him.

he's also a confirmed liar

this thread is getting slid, they move so fast now.

Yeah totally wide open lied there.

Now the question is why?

I myself personally believe that Comet was/is a mainhub for all the pedo occultists.

A place to be around their kind and around children.

I think all the actual rape sex torture occult rituals with children did not happen (or at least not much) at the actual building.

The evil shit happens once they plan it at Comet Pizza

Just seems like a picture of a sister next to a new born baby. Not really good evidence. Stop overthinking shit.

Yeah that Captain All Star guy is another lead.

Yeah this thread almost died when I made it. Thanks to all anons who helped me keep it going.

If I helped pass this along to anyone who was on the fence then I was a success.

More convinced means one day maybe action will be taken

we need to somehow get more info. idk what it could be tho, but instagram posts only get you so far. i wish i had more time to propely go through the emails, im just too busy right now

Well place it in context with the constant barrage of child and baby pictures he posted.

I put it up for consideration. Like I said EACH piece of evidence has to be carefully dissected and parsed out. That if nothing else is another kid baby picture that he felt the need to post...at more it means something to him and his friends.

Not over thinking...investigating seeeeee?

bumping

bump for a noble cause.

>chimera

Yeah, you're going to hell for that one Jimmy.