The Stasi is on

globalnews.ca/news/3219000/kirkland-man-detained-for-posting-hate-speech-on-social-media/

The police is now arresting people who are critical of Islam in Quebec. We are now a dystopia.

How can we escape our country before they put white people in camps?

I'm pretty sure in Germany during WW2 they came and arrested people for not towing the party line, you sure this is still "Canada" you're living in?

Pray for annexation, leaf.

What determines "hate speech?"

DO NOT CRITICIZE ISLAM! ALLAHU ACKBAR! YOU INFIDEL! ALLAHU ACKBAR! TO THE DUNGEON TO AWAIT YOUR BEHEADING! INSHALLAH MUJAHIDEEN ALLAHU ACKBAR!

Who cares its canada

No illegal thoughts over here massah, no siree. Ize just masturbatin to mah waifu.

Who did this? Does it apply to all provinces and non-Islamic hate? What does it cover? Is this even law? So many questions.

Just rake my shit up senpai.

>tfw 1st amendment.

feels good man

p.s. fuck canada.

we're coming for you hockey niggers just as soon as I sort out our production base.

Well Leaf, it looks like you need a massive leaflet dropping campaign. They can't arrest everybody.

Trump will save the god-fearing diaspora of Rupert's Land

Waifu?
Are you appropriating Japanese culture?
You disgusting, degenerate Chinese scum!
To the gulag (Gay, Undisclosed, Lesbian, Affirmation Gaol) with you!

>you did it to yourself, it's true.

We can fight back by shitposting copypasta anti Islam keyword heavy posts with images that will trigger the police officers who read them

You need to vote in politicians who will not trample on your rights. Second thing you need to do is re-write your constitution so that freedom of speech is guaranteed as a right.

Btw very big fan of Islam here rcmp. I pray to Allah and Trudeau everyday

Come here illegally

Not gonna lie, current Trudeau voter here. Its inspiring to watch his campaign flourish and prosper. But in all seriousness we have to let the guy get the Syrian refugees codes.

Blink twice if you are in distress

Why are your police even enforcing this? Are yours not conservatives like our police force?

You better hope it's a cartoon girl over the age of 18 or you're done for.

>you just wanted someone to post it to trigger leafs

I ain't even mad here you go

>Blink twice if you are in distress

Syrians are in trouble and need aid from Canada.

Every Canadian believes this.

Nobody with a heart can turn away refugees

Don't we have a duty as Canadians to do something.

Hope is not gone in America.

Even though Trump tries to spread hate, the people resist.

Later this year, Trump will be impeached for sure.

Please, do everything you can to make sure love trumps hate.