It's happening now!!!!

Japan start accepting immigrants.

We will accept 300 syrian refugee as first step

Japan eventually embrace cultural diversity

source:msn.com/ja-jp/news/national/シリア難民、300人規模で受け入れへ-政府、定住に道/ar-AAmyVgA?li=BBfTvMA&ocid=spartanntp#page=2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I
youtube.com/watch?v=co0OcqLVYJ8
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

300 too many, English teacher.

This will be greatly regretted by the Japanese people. It is a shame you are letting these people in.

rip nipponski

I'm not worried at all.

Just wait until Uyoku Dantai get to them :)

Press F to pay respects in shiett

Good luck, you'll need it.

WE HAVE TO PROTECT MY ANIME RRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Is there an English source for this?

I bet within 2 weeks we will get a story about them raping and or killing Japanese people. Be safe Japs.

>msn
either way this is sad news, hope they will be okay.
This shit is harder to cure than cancer

I don't know

how about using translater or something?

It's just breaking news. so I don't know there is english news

>300
>not 30,000
FUCKING NAZIS!!

Based Japan.

I hope the Yakuza are going to go to war over this.

Holy shit. Japan is the last country I expected to cuck itself.

F

don't get us wrong!

This is just first step to open the border!

Brace for significant increase in sex and violent crime.

I hope the yakuza kills them

They're taking literally 3% of what Obama took in last year and less than a percent of what Merkel took in last year. It's fucking nothing.

Get ready for 300 new cases of rape, friend!

I was just trolling
Pls nippon! stay strong and may the jew fear the samurai forever!

I'm with you poo in loo

Link one more Japanese source, then?

well someone has to change all the bedpans of the old nips. you are not building robots fast enough

i blame faggot english teachers blue pilling students
>japan is a great country
>anyone can be japanese!
>sugio desu ^_^

dumb racist.

They just lost their home by terrible war.

Your behavior is not civic at all.

Fuck off

The Nips will kill these people.

I bet you didn't know that the Yakuza actually runs Japan. I bet you didn't know that the Nigerian mafia are partners with the Yakuza, which is why they allow Nigerians into Japan, by their will alone.

Memes are not real. Anime was a mistake.
Anime is not real. Memes were a mistake.

>be japan
>world stages constantly bitching you don't help enough
>allow 300 refugee's into country
>set it up so xenophobic citizens kill them
>tell world stage "No take, They just die"
>everyone leaves you alone

>cancerous newfags still replying to these jap proxy threads

Multiculturalism is a mistake, you'll realize this sooner or later

Just like animals should stick to their own so should humans, it's nature

YAMERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who's behind all this?!

things are gonna get worse with the olympics
you're gonna see more push for globalist agenda

The second most xenophobic nation on the planet is accepting refugees and relaxing immigration laws.
Damn things are not looking good for Sup Forums.

you mean the 300 suicides that magically happened, the nips don't actually solve crimes

>hey Muhammad where are we going?
>they said nipton or something sunshine land
>sounds European enough
>how much free shit will we get
>idk but I hope the women want some dick
>I've seen the white women on social media before they are fine
>get off boat
>this don't look like Europe

Doesn't Japan have really harsh immigrantion qualifications? Why are they letting in all these uneducated people in that don't know Japanese, this is probably worse for the refugees than the Japanese.

Honestly this. It's so fucking annoying running into liberal English teachers who talk shit about how right wing America is when Japan is 10x more right wing in every respect.

See:

hahahhaha

You eventually lose

I have been working to accept syrian refugee and EVENTUALLY this happend

You can't stop me.
Liberal will always win. If american become right, We will go to left!

Accept more refugees.

Didn't they do this too last time and the only two refugees that passed rigorous screening ended up gangraping japs?

>bringing rapefugees
>into a country that doesn't like immigrants
The sun will rise in the east.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't worry. Our right wing groups here make leftists shit themselves. They drive trucks around blaring ultra nationalist WW2 music and march down korean neighborhoods waving imperial flags.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I some of them are really qt too

To my understanding they get watched like hawks in Nippon, so I'd imagine like the first time if any of them step outta line, they're going back.

Plot twist, it is not Syrian refugees but any citzenship.

You need to take in 500,000

>The sun will rise in the east

I want to believe

Fuck yes

Post pics once they are done with the Islamic hordes

probably, but hey, This is just begining!

I am so happy with this achivement

Japanese nationalism round 2: Electric Boogaloo

Fuck up you coin slot eyed gook, you won't be saying that when Ahmed rapes your sister and she kills herself out of dishonouru. You Japs need to hurry up and kill yourselves now before Muhammed beheads you all for not practising Islam.

Please don't.

didn't Japan already let in something like 20 turdmen and 2 of them did their rape thing?

I used to teach English in Japan and it was disgusting, albeit an eye opening experience for me to see America hating prog expats transfer that hatred onto Japan.

They pathologically hate any form of law and order it seems.

He's probably trolling. Japanese freak the fuck out over Koreans who run pachinko parlors and have tax exempt status. Can you imagine how Japanese react when Mohammed starts raping and killing people?

Kurds attack Turkish Embassy in Tokyo (25.10.2015)
youtube.com/watch?v=co0OcqLVYJ8

no thanks

Korean massacre when?

What people don't understand about this article is that the government is accepting only families of students who are in the university. Also once that university student life ends they all have to go back, the program is aimed to reunite the families with their students, also the families are coming from Lebanon not straight from Syria.
Moreover, the students in the University are filthy rich, living in Japan is not easy and 300 people that are rich are better than 300 people who have no fucking idea how to live because this place is nothing but a waste land for refugees.

>300 refugees
>over 5 years

it should be zero but realistically that's literally nothing

Sign petition to repeal desu~

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

Pick em wisely, there are some great ppl in Jordan and Syria, other Arabs should be Nuked.

Lol, this is what you guys get for Pearl Harbor.

>white house petition
>to repeal a Japanese order

nigger what

That doesn't sound too bad, this settled my jimmies, if only slightly.

>you will see muslim invaders killed by full speed flying katana attacks in your lifetime

JAPAN YES

Oh I looked and it's literally irrelevant to ITT

rip

Probably the other way around. Some hardcore nips will probably cut them in half with a giant tanto or something edgy

F

NAI NAI NAI NAI NAI NAI NAI

I feel sorry for those refugees.

Being a foreigner in japan is suffering.

i want to be an English teacher for shittier Asian countries to teach instill nationalism in them, to be proud of their heritage
in hopes they'll kill off sex tourists, drug deals, i want to create new Dutertes
I couldn't understand fags who just go to shittier countries to feel like a big man rather than try to make them better, especially if you're gonna be a teacher there

that willl be all the enrichment they will get for the next 10 years, by the time they take another batch europe will have become Al-Andalus 2.0.

why should it? you don't live here in the end the government said they will not take any refugees. I don't know why people are mad when Indonesia has had the same program since the 1970s THIS ISNT FUCKING NEW!

Do not underestimate those shitskins.
It's been hundreds of years that they developed parasitic strategies.

Can the Yakuza stop them?

>The Japanese government is expected to accept Syrian refugee international students and their families for a total of 300 people in five years from this year. International students can accompany their spouses and children, and their families are also paid a living allowance. After completing study abroad, you do not necessarily need to return to the country, effectively opening up the path to settle with your family.

I did run this through google translate, but still, sounds like in fact it's to allow them to settle.

Regardless, 300 people over 5 years is miniscule. Should be zero but it's better than thousands or hundreds of thousands

Me too. Me too...

I bet half of those 300 will Sudoku. Japan is a cruel mistress.

JAPAN NO

SAUDI ARABIA STILL HASN'T TAKE 1 SINGLE RAPEFUGEE

DONT LET THE SJWS PUSH YOU INTO KUCKING YOURSELF

>20 years from now
>scrape up enough money to visit Japan
>plane lands
>it's a caliphate now
>all the poor defenseless Japs of 20 years ago have been violently raped and murdered

I'm so sorry nipanon

i am looking forward to those 300

I feel sad when I see what has happened to Sweden and the rest of Europe, I don't want the same happening to Japan.

I know the Japanese takes no shit from them after WW2 occupation.

How brave, they accept that even if the immigrants bring terrorisims they'll never top Americas high score

Lol i have a strange feeling one rape will occur and 300 Syrians will die the same day.

Lol, good luck integrating and learning the language. They'll all leave once they realize they can't fit in.

When will it actually be possible to study at a japanese university?

I have $8,000 in the bank account but I have to wait until I have a bachelor's degree just to even have a chance of studying in japan?

Please no Japan

8k is fucking nothing. What are you even on about

apology for poor english

when were you when samurai is awaken

i was sat at home drinking sake when Ichiro ring

"天皇陛下万歳"

"no"

and you????????

Don't expect the japanese to cover up their crimes like other countries do or tolerate their no-go zone bullshit.

They'll either actually integrate or leave, and that's only if they receive actual families of refugees, which I suspect will happen to help leave a good first impression. If it's literally just 300 horny mudslimes that live off benefits and then start getting rapey, they will make it stop, one way or another.

>Japan eventually embrace cultural diversity
No, the Japs are fucking savage when they want to be, the first second a refugee rapes a women, i'm sure there will be a chinkout

have counseled fucktons of foreign students and everything is connected to language barrier

do you even expect the lectures will be done in english?