OHIO STATE BTFO

All the liberal students in the architecture program are losing their shit because the Department head removed the anti-trump sign.

Can someone tell me why its always rich white schools that hate trump so much?
I go to a college in Chicago filled with blacks and mexicans and there isnt a single Anti-trump sign

white liberals are just raised to hate themselves and severely white-knight everybody else

These fucking assholes wouldn't live in Mexico for a week but on Facebook they sniff their own farts about how great and tolerant they are.

Seriously. So far, Yale and Rice in Texas are overly vocal about Trump and repeatedly put up signs in the building.

Both schools are predominantly white trust fund kids with few minorities

>takes down sign so people will stop being so divisive
>they take this as a chance to be more divisive
So tolerant. Go bucks

Glad I got out of there when I did

rice is a chink immigrant school

I wonder how these people would be reacting if it said "Make America Great Again" and got taken down

Why would chinks go to texas?

I love how that comment chain devolves from
>We have a right to have a voice as well
to
>wow, just wow
in 5 post.

Fuck OSU. OU best U.

there are actually LOTS of asians in houston specifically, I dont have any statistics for it just observations from living in texas

Is Texas in danger of becoming a blue state?

>science is complicity
w-wowowowow i am so literally shakingly fucking turbotriggered right now THIS IS RAPE CULTURE silence means NO

didn't they have a refugee go on a stabbing spree like 3 months ago?

Practically all Texans I've met think Houston is a shithole. Even Dallas loans great by comarison.

Yep, and one of the heads of the diversity department tried to defend him

North Texas has plenty of Vietnamese, koreans, japanese, and philipinos.

Kevin Anderson seems like a cool guy

I thought architecture had too much math for libs

apparently enough geography

No state taxes mean the poorest of poorfags can come over and run a Mcdonalds and pay even less money to the government

OSU architecture requires no math

not soon at least... i dont know how things will develop but ALL the suburb counties ( and everything in between) went red. Rice (Houston), UT Austin, and UT Dallas as hot spots for foreign and liberal students. SMU (dallas), TTech (west tx), and A&M ( college station, between dallas and houston) are more conservative.

they are not exaggerating, the humidity is awful, the people are rude, traffic sucks, houston and it's poorer neighborhoods might as well be part of Louisiana because its where the blacks get eaten by alligators and shit. downtown houston is worse than downtown dallas but houston suburbs are not that bad.

how the fuck can that be. At my community college in california my friend in high school had Calc as a pre req for architecture

Alum here.

President of OSU is based. He hates BLM and all forms of niggotry. Plus Architecture is organized with the very apolitical Engineering Dept.

Architects draw pictures of buildings and make foam models.

Architectural Engineers then have to do the math to make that shit work. Frank Lloyd Wright was a great architect, but Fallingwater is Fallingdown.

Math PhD student here. All but one of my fellow classmates is liberal

the program at OSU is more of a design/arts architecture and less of a tech school like IIT

Cara Berg is fucking stupid.

Had no idea Drake was based. Still dont know why they booted Gordon Gee over the notre dame comment

You at UIC too? I'm kinda surprised at the lack of sjws but I think the students are too busy working jobs on the side. Plus it's a commuter school so people aren't sticking around with Jack shit to do.

because people who were born with enough money think they can solve the world's problems by throwing enough money at people who won't elevate out of poverty even with that cash

Hey fellow UIC bro. So far the people I know there are ALL anti-trump. Do you know any pro-trump students there? they probably arent speaking up, since I havent once told anyone how I feel about trump

They work in IT

I had one student who was pro trump, but very quiet about it. Probably the right move for all of us here. Especially in places like the school of education.

Are you a professor faculty there? if so godspeed. I've had to deal with a few professors rant about trump during class time back in november

what a waste of space and shitty design

That's too bad those professors felt the need to go off on a rant. Pretty unprofessional, but academics sometimes take pride in that. Hang in there

Engineer here

When we have a specifically math lecture, 90% of them are outstanding liberals (and all love big bang theory and other ebic geek culture)

OSU fag here. Let me start out by saying that Knowlton is very much an interesting building. An architect's playground of a structure even. Lot's of concrete and ramps and shit. Anyways..FUCK THOSE PRETENTIOUS LITTLE FUCKS. I was a student worker there one summer and we had to pull all of the computers out of the studios so that everything could be cleaned.

These fucking visigoths left rotting food everywhere and I'm surprised that the whole fucking place didn't catch on fire, there was so much debris from their shitty paper and cardboard models stuck around the outlets.

Dont forget how awful the make the smoker's balcony. one summer we repainted all the stone pavers because people spray paint everywhere. within 2 months it was a wasteland again

As a matter of principle anything that makes these mouth breathing mongoloids who couldn't follow the fucking instructions for a plotter printer clearly posted on the walls or got pissy when they all printed their shitty projects 15 minutes before they were due and got mad that the plotters would run out of paper makes my day.

It's a great building. Shame about the architecture students though. Thing about the fucking balcony is they literally have a spray paint booth a 30 second walk away from there.

>getting drunk in meth country for 4 years
>muh journalism program
>muh band
>muh harvard on the hocking

kys you degenerate

I wonder how well that wax job we put down is holding up

I don't work there anymore. It was just an easy student job a while back. Though they'll probably ruin it too. Like they do everything else.

>architects have little political agenda in their work

JUDEN!

Its a shame the exterior of Knowlton is so shitty and generic when the interior is 10/10. Also, rooftop garden best garden

man I want to wear that shirt

No I can't.

You're jealous, may be tipping my hand a bit, but HIO! Suck it, buttfucker.

>haven't even gotten their architecture degrees yet
>
>
>
>protest not even that great...
>can't you idiots come up with something more spectacular than signs in a window???
>
>you're fired before you're even hired!

2 reasons. Jews and manlets. Neither are white