EOEOEOEOEO

Pence said on Hannity tonight, "The executive orders that he signed, rolling back an avalanche of red tape and regulation is just a start."

Hw much water should I get? How long do you think I'll be locked in my house?

Well, if some user's dad said it I guess it's true.

My dad works for Nintendo and he said there wouldn't be any chimpouts.

My dad works for the GRC and said the Quebec happening is a false flag.

Are they not producing anymore Donkey Kong games...?

Well, my dad is in Trump's cabinet and he says that op is a fag.

My Dad works for the Bogs and they are going to call someone to save America.

my wife's son goes to school and he told me we've already seen the worst of it.

My dad is a non white doctor who is happily married to my doctor mother, while you loser leper dads got divorced by your whore mothers Nazi wannabes.

Wow guys i thought this was a friend safe zone

My dad (seriously) works for Homeland Security, and says we need to prepare for the worst.

See. I'm literally not crazy. What we've seen has just been the beginning, senpai.

A time for prayer, penance, ammunition and food storing.

Thankfully I am in the South where a large part of the *adult* black population are level headed; won't be pulling any nonsense.

For the others, well, there are plenty of good ol boys that know how to defend themselves.

commie here

we gon expropriate yo ass, peperino

my dads rule france with an iron but fair fist and said that they saved europe

What is this in regards to? Anyone?

My dad is a mod who works for free on a nepal underwater basket weaving forum and he says this is bullshit

I'm in the south too but one of the few blue counties in the whole state. Lots of refugees and Mexis.

How much do you think it'd cost to board up a sliding glass door

Can I get a quick rundown on them?

Well my dad is president and he said we're going to make america great again.

ASK HIM WHAT EOS HES GONNA SIGN I NEED TO KNOW

Sheet of quarter-inch thick plywood will run you about $35-40. Reinforce with 2x4 or 2x6--relatively cheap. I'd say about $5 for 6' 2x4 or $10 for 12' 2x6 at Lowes where I live.

My dad is an alcoholic and he says that John down the street stole our lawnmower and sold it for the tv he now has in his front yard.

Oh fuck that I'm just gonna lock myself in my bathroom and pretend no one is home

get a propur pitcher from amazon not a bad investment

Uhh guys... you know that prison takeover that just occurred in Delaware?

I've been thinking, with all that's going down and with OP's post, what if that prison riot was a deliberate act of terrorism, whether from Islamic cells, the cartels, the Chinese, or even domestically?

And think back to all those "train derailments" and other "mysterious gas explosions". What if it's all connected?

May God have mercy on our souls.

Cutting welfare would be the only thing that makes the Negro chimp out.

That's not going to happen.

The DACA/DAPA repeal is when it's going to hit the fan. So far Trump has done everything he promised, and it's a matter of WHEN, not if.

Like a bunch of Section 8 renters, they're going to trash everything when they find out they're being deported. Whites will not be safe when they take to the streets. Police will be given stand-down orders, so don't expect any protection from them.

My dad is Mike Pence, can confirm, welfare being cut.

I'm totally safe being rural right?

autist

plz be this.
my family is on food stamps, this would help make them realize that what i've been saying for the last 4 years is true
>dependency on big government is bad
it'll hurt at first, but we'll survive.

This is what I'm thinking what it will be. We have a bunch of illegals granted gov't assistance for having American born children. My kid's going with the other parent for the weekend and I just Alex Jones'ed them to stay tf away from downtown with my kid loooooooool.

I am all for self reliance but I think before food stamps are limited for actual citizens (by all means, fuck off on the illegals) Trump needs to help to create more job availability.

Most likely.

DACA/DAPA is an executive order that grants temporary legal status to illegal immigrants. SNAP cuts are unlikely in the immediate future.

Smart move, user.

>we have some livestock, and i'm planning on growing our own crops and feed on our land
>4 acres of high desert land (san bernardino county, north of mountains)
problem is going to be the water, luckily it's rained a lot this winter, so there'll be some green for the sheep and goats.

i just want to get the the family off big daddy governments teat.

sup barron, how do melanias tits taste?

Would you.

Could you.

On a train?

Damn. Must be nice. Quasi middle of a big city in an apartment so I'm kinda fucked lolol

If you give a mouse a muffin

get check

nueces county texas, am I fugged?

Quick rundown on them:

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs,

in contact with aliens,

rumoured to possess psychic abilities,

control france with an iron fist,

own castles and banks all over the world,

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line,

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city),

own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth,

first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies,

both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

Where the fuck is that? I'm in Bexar.

(((Them)))

SHADILAY

nigger

Corpus Christi

Do people actually even live there? I thought it was just for college and vacation.

Ehhhhhhh.

I mean its a sizeable population, split down the middle when it comes to liberal and conservative

Though I think we'll be up in flames if the gibs are taken away

Anywhere Hispanic and liberals are (especially in Texas and CA) are going to blow the fuck up I would imagine. The ones up northern Midwest (rural IL, etc) will likely see less of it. And the inner cities even without a fuckton of Mexis or care for them are going to blow the fuck up just bc hysteria etc.

We have a pretty large amounts of spics, mostly uppity assholes from (((The Valley))). Not as many nigs, but enough to start a chimpout

>desert as far as the eye can see, quiet, nice view of the small tri-city lights at night, mountains down the road
>no gf, niggers moving up from LA, junkies, high heat in the summer, freezing high winds in the winter
you get the good with the bad, the way i see it, it's building my families character to live here.

>land was cheap too
>32,000+ with a small house
needed some work though.
still comfy though

This board is full of the most gullible retards in the U.S.

The uppity valley ones are the ones I don't mind. Anything is better than the crime ridden savages in San Antonio.

Your wife is full of the thickest Big Black Bull cum in the US

Fifty bucks.

Buy a shotgun if you don't already own one.

way to waste trips

DACA/DAPA is happening. Although it's marginally small compared to the ones protected by MPI, its still plausible. Considering the recent visa ban, its not completely irrational to think others are coming, especially with Pence's statement tonight.

True. Haven't been up to SA in fucking ages

How bad is it there?

Any speculation on what this might be?
>mfw they take away gibs for illegals

kek

I need to go buy land wtf

It's fucking awful. Not only do we have the legal and illegal spics, we have a bunch of refugees from turkey and etc. my complex is flooded with arabs.

ancapistan when?

Nice.

if your family is on foodstamps i dont think you should be wishing for that user

he's about to wind back the clock to 1776

That's a shame. I have fond memories from SA. I wish ya'll the best

Down here its a little better. We're getting a large influx of commiefornians. Also, the white people here in corpus are either (From mostlikely to least:

1. Old as fuck
2. Fat as fuck
3. Cucked
4. or possibly based

I can confirm this. My brother is a Captain for 4th battalion 23rd Marines. Their battalion has been divided by company (very rare, battalions usually stay together) to 5 major metropolitan areas on the eastern seaboard. Trump is expected to sign an EO either today (Friday) or Saturday for better "national security". WH is expecting large riots, thus they are not bolstering police departments, they have already made the move to deploy combat ready forces. He also caught word that the Army 3rd Cavalry Regiment is expected to be deployed in southern California ONLY. Leads me to believe that the EO will be heavily focused on stronger security along the southern border, most likely in preparation of wall constructing beginning.

This weekend ok

Charles Schumer and twenty-nine others
plus more who are not politicians
As soon as Sessions arrives
screencap this

I've been here for 22 years and I remember it being great. A little bumpy with drive-bys near the base in the early 90s but overall. :( Stay safe, senpai.

>my dad works at trump

tell us more user

Vegas is probably going to go up in flames, NV has the highest per capita rate of illegal residence in the union and it's got to be centered around here. We're the only real population center in the state, unless you count Reno. And I don't really count Reno.

Good news is you can just drive a straight shot north and be in the middle of literally nowhere in an hour or two. My whole family has fuckoff kits.

thats not how digits work you fucking pleb

The fuck?

Explain

This sounds completely plausible. Makes no sense to start crafting a wall and walling in illegals.

Abraham was wealthy in
>cattle, gold and land.
not counting gold, land and cattle are second best.

wrong thread

You too user, these are interesting times

Wait what?

pls lord. i need me a few white loli slaves
>i wish a nigga would

The RAND Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.

fpbp AS always

He's going to take away the gibs from illegals and require ID's to recieve the gibs from all citizens, and the gibs in question will be government branded credit cards that can only be used for food and necessities. Can't withdraw cash on them and pay for drugs etc, they don't account for real money money directly so no bueno there either for self scanners.

It's going to be an upgraded version of what we did here for our Abos.

However, he will increase the gibs a little because of this. The leftists gibzdatters will be getting a paybump, but no druggies or degenerates can use them for those purposes.

Watch it happen. He'll stop drugs and faggotry by cutting it off at the consumers wallet.

The lefties won't know which way to argue. In one way, they're getting more money, in the other wayl the money can only be spent on nice things. If they argue about it, it makes them look like they're all meth heads.

If this isn't the plan and you're reading this, Trump Staffer, make it so.

I think its referring to this

holy shit

seems completely plausible

Godspeed Amerilards.

Enjoying the show so far.

We're through the looking glass here people

yeah right, they just trade groceries for dope. it's a pretty common practice here in cali tbqh famalam

Well fuck me. I never thought I'd be happy to live in this middle of fuckin nowhere town in Texas, I moved from NY to College Station, Texas to study petro engineering so I can get me the A&M ring with all those connects, and I fucking hated it for almost 2 years. Then Trump won. Now I am happy I am surrounded by crazy rednecks with guns who love America more than life. Going back to NY is what sucks now, went home for winter break and had 3 people I have been friends with for 15+ years tell me they will never talk to me again because I voted for Trump.

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE KEEP ME SAFE

buy beans rice water and wine once a month. Store it in sealed Rubbermaid containers.

20-30$ worth each time

This is getting crazy

I cant shake this feeling this Trump is about to do something Final Solution tier

Hi Barron
How are you doing?
Which is better White House or Tower