>that hammer and sickle
>no swastikas

Wtf im confused now.

haha

This.
Could anyone make a smug version?

TRUMP-ROL39
Nothing is beyond our memes.

I'm pro Trump, I love the picture. Thanks possible bridgefag.

look how big they made his brain

>tfw our president is too intelligent for american politics

>trump is hitler
>communists
>bankers

Im getting a lot of conflicted messages here

I'm bed posting I'll work on it tomorrow while I'm doing nothing at work.

>too intelligent
you fucked that meme up good

WE OCTO-TRUMP NOW

>Communists AND big banks are delighted Trump is POTUS
>And clowns
I'm confused.

I actually like this picture

I concur. One of the best I've seen to date.

Here's a great analogy for people i guess who don't understand where I'm coming from with the whole thing with politics and Trump. So here I go... 105 years ago... There was a boat named the Titanic... Everyone knows what happened it hit an iceberg and the Titanic sank... Ok. Now let's says the United States of America ... Is the Titanic... Ok... This is just my opinion... We are all on the Titanic!!! and we just put a man in charge that has never captain and ship in his life "Trump... And he's driving the Titanic erratically.. Speeding through iceberg's... And we finally manage to hit an iceberg...I have half of the people are trying to tell me.. It was just an ice cube and the boat is fine."alternative facts" ...these are the people riding in first class and the upper working class of the boat..and I have the other half of the boat freaking out saying we hit an iceberg!!! And the boat is sinking!!! "Truth".. These are the people in the lower working class and poverty of the boat.. because they seen first hand evidence that the boat is sinking..

clowns are basically all racist

you have a child view of the world and Trump.

You are going to have a bad time losing for eight years. Welcome to the Pussy Party, the Tea Party of the left, ignored like the Gleen Beck robots who the left hand-waved away.

They see the water coming in... Seen the hole that was created by the iceberg!! So we have half the boat freaking out and the other half sitting there calmly because nothing happened... Now the captain "Trump" is call for all the immigrants.... From current countries to jump off the boat... So we can save it!!!... Well I don't think it's right!!! And on top of it all when the captain "Trump" gets bored with being the captain... He just let's his co captain "Steve Bannon" run the boat "USA"...so mean while the boat is still sinking!!! And half the boat is still sitting there doing nothing!! Because the boat isn't sinking... Due to "alternative facts" the ice cube.... So the captain "Trump" brainwashed half the boat into thinking it was just an ice cube and not an iceberg... When clearly there it fact that it was an iceberg!!! So what's next??? Is the captain "Trump" going to take our life boats !!! Will he burn them??? Or just cut the lines ???? No one knows and that's the scary thought!!! Wake up America!!! What are we going to do when it's too late??? The boat is sinking we all know it...and we are all on this boat together!!! It's written in our history... Fact! Truth! We can still fix this! We have some time left! The Titanic didn't and we all know what happened!!! The crew could have tried to fix the problem but didn't know how... Sounds just like our politicians!!! And Republicans and Democrats alike but now it's just the Republicans because they have blocked the Democrats which is an injustice!!!

my man

you gotta greentext that shit senpai

Artist can render but the commie hat is just precious, msm eater too busy with social life to have good analysis. Sad!

they sure love making fun of his tie for some raisin

amazing

Here's a great analogy for people i guess who don't understand where I'm coming from with the whole thing with politics and Trump. So here I go
>150 years ago
>there was a boat named the Titanic
>Everyone knows what happened, it hit an iceberg and it sank.
>Now let's say the USA.... Is the Titanic... Ok...This is just my opinion
>We are all on the Titanic!!! and we just put a man in charge that has never captain and ship in his life.
>"Trump... And he's driving the Titanic erratically.. Speeding through iceberg's... And we finally manage to hit an iceberg
>i have half of the people are trying to tell me.. It was just an ice cube and the boat is fine.
>"Alternative facts"...
>These are the people riding in first class and upper working class of the boat
>and i have the other half of the boat freaking out saying we hit an iceberg!!!!
>and the boat is sinking!!!
>"Truth"
>These are the people in the lower working class and poverty of the boat..Because they seen first hand evidence that the boat is sinking...
>They see the water coming in...
>Seen the hole that was created by the iceberg!!!
>So we have half the boat freaking out and the other half sitting there calmly because nothing happened..
>Now the captain "Trump" is call for all the imigrants....
>"From the countries to jump off the boat...
>So we can save it!!!....
>Well I don't think it's right!!!
>And on top of it all when the captain "Trump" gets bored with being the captain... He just let his co captain "Steve Bannon" run the boat "USA".... so mean while the boat is still sinking!!!
>And half the boat is still sitting there doing nothing!!
>Because the boat isn't sinking... Due to "Alternative facts" the ice cube
>So the captain "Trump" brainwashed half the boat into thinking it was just can ice cube and not an iceberg...
>When clearly there it fact that it was can iceberg!!!
>So what's next???
>Is the captain "Trump" going to take our life boats!!!
>Will he burn them???
>Or just cut the lines????

>No one knows and that's the scary thought!!!
>Wake up America!!!!
>What are we going to do when it's too late???
>The boat is sinking we all know it....
>And we are all on this boat together!!!!
>It's written in our history... Fact! Truth! We can still fix this!
>We have some time left!
>The Titanic didn't and we all know what happened!!!
>The crew could have tried to fix the problem but didn't know how..
>sounds just like our politicians!!!!
>And Republicans and Democrats alike but now it's just the Republicans because they have blocked the Democrats which is an inustice!!!!

>Someone actually spent their time typing this
Stay on Plebbit with the other "deep thinkers" you fucking moron.

Kind of looks like Soros.

Better analogy
>Trump is an ancient Ent that lives in the forst
>I come to trump and tell him of all the awful people fucking up from Eisenguard
>Trump takes his tree buddies and fucks up the place and hires magic elves to ruin things for the corrupt people
>world is at peace and all the orcs are dead

Yeah it's pretty terrifying. It's too long for a nice copypasta though.. Sad!

>not posting the song along with the picture
youtube.com/watch?v=_JZvdIkHcJI

Has his opposition ever made any sense before this point?

Wow you should post this on r/politics man fight against the machine !!

I think its supposed to be a russian soilder( refrence to putin?)

sauce on this hentai

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

why do mental midgets....type like this....instead of using real grammar.....when making a point

>conclusion: we all know what happened to the Titanic
Hey now, he really thinks the analogy is legit.

lel, beat me to it.

>capitalist pig
>communist
lol wut?

>monkey in suit
We just got rid of Obama.

>bullet
I guess that represents warfare. The opposite of Obama's peace drones.

>Liberal artists have to literally draw Trump in the white house now

I wonder how they manage to not trigger themselves.

Why is obama coming back to the whitehouse when he just left?

>tfw you can't tell if this retard is serious or not

put Obongo's head on the monkey in this one

tfw tentacle rape fetish my body is reedy daddy

Holy shit, I honestly believed you were trying to be a "badass" on 4chinz. I am incredibly disappointed that this is an actual legitimate diatribe.

>should have*

Our memes are influencing their side. We are winning. Shadilay.

10/10

wtf I love octopus now

I recognize this artist's style. I'm pretty confident it's the same tryhard who did that painting of Trump looking into a mirror while operating a robot speaking to a crowd.

The clowns are making me uncomfortable.

bump. Fair and balanced!

>trump is now a commie
Great going lefties

Lol that monkey is so cute

A CUTE

HEIL HYDRA

Is this a reference to the Tsar?

Stop appropriating Nazi propaganda pieces
This is our culture. Not an artstyle

all presidents are greedy rich fucks. why are you retards only acting out now? and not 100 years ago?