I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I post on your board every day. What are you going to do about it?

I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I post on your board every day. What are you going to do about it?

Post feet and tits

Post tits

Not yours though you're ugly, post somebody else's

That's the best you can do?

This is a human board, pigs cannot post here.

Tits or gtfo

If you come here every day, you will eventually post tits.

why are you larping as a woman on a thursday night you fat nasty old neet

give time stamp at least

tits please

nothing but you should know that some autist on here could dox you if they wanted and ruin your life.

>I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I post on your board every day. What are you going to do about it?
No one cared and no one was going to do anything about it...

but since you decided to bring up your vagina...

lies
there are no GIRLS on the interweb lol

Yes it is and we still don;t believe your the female in the pic

Prove it to us unless your are ashamed of those tits

why do you have nothing to say
im here every day and for all you know i might be that

FUCKING LEAF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kekekek

Post tit pics or become a victim of my dark web sex ring

ok ill start with my real face

ok good time here will redpill anyone

The KKK HQ and they are the real world Mexishit said I would like to be more than you don't have a globalist kike shill who wants to turn the frogs gay and having the conservative and having the frogs a lot more than you to get a permit for the KKK being an adult no respect the conservative andgrowth to continue what their vote to be responsible and having the KKK the frogs gay.

make me a fucking sandwich

Girls are perfectly welcome here, but rules are rules:

If your post boils down to "I deserve your attention solely because I'm a girl", tits or GTFO.

I hope lots of sage grows in all of your fields.

>What are you going to do about it?
Assuming you are who you say you are, I welcome you to our forum, even though you made this shitty non-thread.

I welcome all views on here, especially dissenting views. I am also going to feel a bit sorry for you though. Coming here every day must be tough, especially when you're so deluded that you think your entitled, self-important existence is, by itself, a thorn in the side of some imaginary oppressor.

I wish you a quick and painless awakening to reality.

imagine that you die tomarrow

Nobody cares

Not Sup Forums related

SHARPIE IN THE POOPER PLZ.

tits or gtfo

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

>I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I post on your board every day. What are you going to do about it?

Probably the same thing we do with everyone else since this board is anonymous and each post has to stand or fall on it's own merit.

But since you have identified yourself as female, TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO.