Fight thread

Lauren Southern wants you faggots to learn how to fight

youtube.com/watch?v=JzB8sT1TVb4

Why is it like so many at the Milo event have never been inside an MMA gym? Lets talk about how to fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cwb-lzzv1A
youtube.com/watch?v=J0sSz9hmet4
youtube.com/watch?v=_JSmPHEs2UM
youtube.com/watch?v=sPkF-Oj3FBU
twitter.com/theminutemenUSA
discordapp.com/channels/276935978369810432/276935978369810432
youtube.com/watch?v=I9j3YiNa8Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=K9wzCHSe8iQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=P3SktSgFRPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basic footwork

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cwb-lzzv1A

But they'll never get us inside our basements.

It's a good message.

It's also great to be ready for self-defense, but we shouldn't go out seeking trouble. We're just as niggery as the left if we do that. Let them keep crashing and burning and making fools of themselves in their own cities.

More like they'll never leave the safety of Berkeley and Portland.

Basic takedowns

youtube.com/watch?v=J0sSz9hmet4

Good. I can't stand the fuckers who say we should just let the leftists beat the shit out of us because it makes them look bad. Fuck that. I'm not just going to stand by and watch innocent people get hurt.

wtf is wrong with these people?? do they not have any situational awareness? why the fuck are you walking around on your own in the middle of a communist riot? people dumb enough to do this deserve to get beaten, hopefully it will wisen them up.

reporters are another story.

She's not noticing that this happens in progressively liberal areas. Same with San Jose rally last year. You just don't see antifa outside of big cities were police are told to stand down. If they were to pop up anywhere else in the country there would be no riot because they would have be in coffins

Basic punches

youtube.com/watch?v=_JSmPHEs2UM

>implying breaking into a rightwing rape dungeon doesn't get you shot

How to throw a hook

youtube.com/watch?v=sPkF-Oj3FBU

Why are people still paying attention to her?

Not gonna lie, I would smash that pussy with my girthy 9 incher so hard she would bst a nut like she's giving birth.

Basic freestyle work.

This. I'll never see a protest or antifa in my life.

People should get a heavy bag (wear wraps), no less than 80 lbs. But I think proper punching is the key.

They know that if you are going to an event you can't bring your weapon. They popped up in Colorado Springs for fucks sake were a large part of the population literally open carries

I WILL DEFEND YOU MY PRINCESS!

not so funny without sound?

go buy yourself 4 months of jiu jitsu lessons

youll be surprised how much you can learn in that amount of time.

Stop sexualizing Lauren Southern.

I disagree

Punches rarely result in a KO but if you shoot on some normie faggot and slam them to the ground the fight is over in 15 sec

>whiteknighting for a coal burning attention whore
Lmao Sup Forums has fallen below comprehension

/fit/ needs to post a general for us

Fights rarely end on your feet. Ground game is where it's at.

*beyond

She's pretty good looking...

I had to google her.. is she mental?

its real easy to ko someone without gloves on senpai. As long as they aren't twice your size.

No u

It how about just get a gun.

Antifa are cowardly thugs who fight in packs. No amount of martial arts training will win you a 1v10 fight. Real life isn't a Jackie Chan movie.

>Sup Forums is one person

No, don't fight just yet, join THE MINUTEMEN

twitter.com/theminutemenUSA

ill do whatever she said

It is the duty of every freedom loving person to bring a blunt-force weapon to any event in which protests are expected. Let the bodies hit the floor.

a 1v10 turns into a 1v3 or less after they see their friend get knocked out cold.

Antifa's are generally cowards who take advantage of the weak and unaware.

discordapp.com/channels/276935978369810432/276935978369810432

>Mobilize faggots
Discord

Can confirm. I'd advise doing strength training+ cardio before picking it up. You get more out of it.

6 months of jiu jitsu then 6 months of boxing.

Throwing punches is the only way you can fight off 2-3 people unarmed. Most people are shit at fighting and will not want to get hit, trying to choke someone out leaves way to vulnerable to his friends, fucking up his face leaves a different message.

Pfft! I could take this dude.

>fight
why when i have weapons?

Bullshit...You're going to get a punch off at most and its going to look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=I9j3YiNa8Tc

I'm sorry but you're going to have to start doing squats and learn how to do a takedown

Please lose some weight Lauren. Lookin more and more sawft.

on a 1v1 I would greatly recommend ground fight but if you are against more than a single opponent or on a crowded area (when this stuff is most likely to happen) using grapples and chokers is a horrible idea.

BUY A GUN
> BUY A GUN
BUY A GUN
> BUY A GUN
BUY A GUN
> BUY A GUN
BUY A GUN
> BUY A GUN
BUY A GUN
> BUY A GUN

Because they only show up when they know you will be disarmed...Like a lecture or a rally

Ive always ignored this chicks stuff but decided to take a peak at this video. She has a disgusting man voice. She wears so much whore makeup, I mean she really puts on too much makeup makes her look like a prostitute.

In mma but not against a crowd of antifa "white" niggers who fight in packs. You want to stay on your feet.

>Get serious about Civil War 2.0

>Start training for the US Army's SFAS

>One of the primary missions of the Special Forces is foreign internal defense, could be really useful in the future training neo confederates.

>Now you have something to offer other than 'muh power double' and 'muh 1 2'

>fight but if you are against more than a single opponent or on a crowded area

No one is saying you should get in a BJJ fight with a crowd...I'm saying no normie is going to have takedown defense and if you slam them to the ground once you will take all of their hearts ...The fight will leave them and reduce them to what they really are

>gun free zones.
i go everywhere armed.

So don't show up disarmed. Considering they will assault you before you can even get in the event, just shoot whoever does and the rest will scatter.

If a war is what these Anarcho-communists want, that's what they'll get.

So you will never be in any position to fight antifa

So get the fuck out of the thread

fantastic way to get yourself murdered

don't be a dope. You don't use takedowns when fighting a group of people, ever. I say again. Ever

When are people going to understand martial arts and MMA is just a fucking sport?

If you want to learn how to really fight in practical terms, join the fucking military.

I have combat training.... I'm also 200lbs.

>come fight for me bic boi

Lol no

Her voice is giving me a tent desu.

This cunt is 21. If you listen to anything she has to say, you are retarded.

Friendly reminder that Lauren is not on our side

>never fight antifa
>they protest and riot in the streets

That was just an introduction into how you do this

youtube.com/watch?v=K9wzCHSe8iQ

I already know how to fight, but I certainly wouldn't lift a finger to help that bitch. She's quite happy running her mouth on jewtube when its men who will be putting their necks on the line.

I'll go to ground with that Jewish SLUT any day I could fucken destroy that cunt

Not an option for all of us. I had a felony as a teenager. My record was sealed at 18, but it would still come up during recruitment of I tried to join.

I know how to fight, OP.

You just remove the safety off your handgun and fire several times in the direction of your attacker, amirite?

>This cunt is 21

Wew lad she looks early thirties.

Guess having piss thrown in your face ages you.

>ctrl f soros
> 0 found
what the fuck Sup Forums

This has gotta be the dumbest shit she has said.

You do realize that if you say the same thing in every Lauren thread people will realize you're a shill

You can be spared on the Day of the Rake

Also, checked.

Also pepper spray and those hand held tazer things if those are legal for you to possess.

>this guy knew what was up
>shows clip from Wisconsin rally

Wisconsinite here. We love opportunities for "self defense". 80% of the atendees at that rally were probably there looking for a fight.

The key to having no fear during confrontations is:
>being a drunk piece of shit
>barely making ends meet while making 35k per year your whole life
>secretly wanting to die
>9 month winters

Okay go get em' goys

holy fuck. i've never heard her speak before. she sounds like a fucking dude. OP post femmecock.

Because I carry a gun? If you're going to come at me with the intent to attack me, I'm not going to risk bodily harm. You're getting shot.

That's kind of the point. Or do you want manly feminist girls that defend themselves?

wrong.

in the military you learn how to follow orders and shoot a gun.
hand to hand combat is recreational. I want to dispel this fiction that soldiers are highly skilled fighters when unarmed. If you are having fisticuffs with someone you fucked up a long time ago
don't do any of that shit
first off you can't learn how to do these deceptively simple movements by watching videos, you need to rep them against someone resisting you dozens of times to have any real handle on how they work

fighting groups of people is about crowd control, you need to bottleneck them and keep range.

>everyone who posts something I find mildly disagreeable is clearly a jewish run antifa shill
>not simply shitposting

Na m8. You got bonked on the head as a child?

Learn how to do this

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=P3SktSgFRPI

>Lauren Southern wants you faggots to learn how to fight

How about that Canadian whore stick to her own politics? Her claim to fame is spouting memes and arguing with liberals arts majors.

Don't you have a mosque to go shoot up you fucking faggot

You realize that if you call out shills in every thread, people will realize you're a shill.

To be fair, she is legally a man

No, I want stupid cunts like her to stopping making ammo for other people to fire, especially when they have no fucking skin in the game. She should be making white babies an instead she's attention whoring on youtube.

Yeah no shit....But we're on Sup Forums so the best way to explain it is to show videos

GO TO A FUCKING GYM....3 MONTHS AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT 90% OF THE NORMAL POPULATION IN A FIGHT

*stop not stopping

>I can't stand the fuckers who say we should just let the leftists beat the shit out of us because it makes them look bad.

If you fight them, they win.

No but she is Jewish

>controlled opposition wants you to get violent

No shit.

This, holy shit.

You can always spot a pussy because they think being a ninja is preferable to being a 200lb tank throwing haymakers like sledgehammers.

Strength always beats speed irl. That's why they have weight classes. Lol.

You seem upset imam.

I don't recommend going to MMA gyms, since all you will learn about is playing MMA
totally different animal from really fighting people who are swinging pipes at you and coming from all sides

is dis is da honeypot?

Wait, wait hold up. Sup Forums idolizes a Jew who tells them to support a party who fucks them economically?

No she isn't

Fuck off shill

> Protecting women
> White knighting
> Ever
Nah m8. Strip women of the power to vote and then we'll talk.

She's right, I already know how to fight though.

I thought she's really cute in still photos but I never actually bothered to take the time to watch any videos with her in them.

Don't go around telling people to learn self defense through videos.

The only way to learn self defense is by attending self defense classes.

The guy in the video is not going to jump out of the screen to coach you on what you did wrong