ANTIFA SHOT BY TRUMP SUPPORTER IN SELF DEFENSE

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/

>The man who told police he shot and wounded another man during a violent demonstration over the appearance of Milo Yiannopoulos at the University of Washington sent a social-media message to the Breitbart News editor just an hour before the shooting.

>“Hey Milo,” the 29-year-old former UW student posted to Yiannopoulos’ Facebook page at 7:24 p.m. “im outside in line to your UW event.

>“I got sucker punched (he was a bit limp wristed) and someone jacked my #MAGA hat,” he said, referring to the ubiquitous red and white “Make America Great Again” caps worn by supporters of President Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/states-that-have-stand-your-ground-laws.html
try.usconcealedcarry.net/concealed-carry-map-guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=PO0SLjQONyk
youtube.com/watch?v=zNIWiINURM4
darylgraveslaw.com/criminal-defense/self-defense-laws-washington-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anfaggots BTFO

always carry or bring a buddy who does when you counter protest bros

CREW btfo

Ah, so he was a Trump supporter.

ayyy

get clapped leftishits

>physically assaulted
>shoots back in self defense

Fucking-A.

Learn the laws in your state

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/states-that-have-stand-your-ground-laws.html

try.usconcealedcarry.net/concealed-carry-map-guide/

>be AZ fag

Is it wrong that I wish Milo came to ASU?

the only based man in the entire city of seattle. Fucking shit hole.

Washington isn't stand your ground.

The poor guy is fucked

Same but Arizona is irrelevant so he might not decide to stop by

MAGA hat
Loaded gun
Death to Anti-fascist scum

Police ruled it legitimate self defense and released him. You can defend against physical attacks.

Does ASU allow campus carry?

I have been waiting for this to happen

Finally

Cool, nice article from 10 days ago, you faggot.

noice
TEMPE BROS UNITE

Who can I write to get the Stand your ground law written into Wisconsin law

Not but there are organizations pushing to make it happen
I'm in it
Look up s4sd at asu and join it, help out

Neither did the Seattle uni.

You can carry outside the uni where the protests where held. Bring your heat.

>The man and his wife surrendered to UW police several hours later, claiming he fired in self-defense, according to law-enforcement officials. He was questioned and released.

America is pretty awesome.

Stand your ground is about when you aren't physically assaulted. Self defense is always self defense.

One tip: If you carry at a counter protest, bring a body cam or some sort of recording device if you can. Or get a friend to record from his phone. It'll be even easier to prove self defense.

The state of Jefferson is to be immediately created, as per proposals. The remainder of the state of California shall be reverted to territory status, and may not be granted statehood again so long as this amendment is in place.

Does this man have a legal defense fund yet? For when the leftykike invariably sues/pushes for merit-less charges?

>that comment section
>triggered Seattle nu-males saying the Trump guy should be in jail
they all must feel so powerless now

Solid counter-protest chant.

All damn day.

Your best bet would probably be all the state senate or house members.

Hope this guy doesn't end up like that idiot /k/ irl shitposter who went to a BLM protest

I like that guy, reminds me a lot of my father, but darker. He seems pretty cool

He was Asian by the way

M I L F
I
L
F

>interviewing witnesses and studying videos of the incident supplied to investigators.

if the videos aren't up on social media yet that means they vindicate the shooter and there's a conceited attempt to suppress the video because it doesn't fit the (((narrative)))

>“The guy I was holding looked back at me over his shoulder. He looked bad. He was really scared,” said Frites, who said he lowered the wounded man to the ground.
>He looked bad.
>He was really scared

Video please.

Is that from a game? I'd play the shit out of that game

>get BTFO fair and square because you forgot you're not shitposting on Sup Forums
>resort to using your small dick compensator to commit murder
This is pretty pathetic, even for trumpfaggots

What happened to having honor and using your body to defend yourself? It's no wonder why there's so many betas here

BUILD

>Mexican intellectuals

>degenerate attacks
>degenerate gets shot

I don't see the problem here

10/10 wud chant

did you know that white americans have effectively a 0% chance of being able to attend medical school in the united states?
medical programs need to diversify so out of 400 seats, only 5 will be given to white americans, the rest will be given to POC and immigrants

this is a fact

youtube.com/watch?v=PO0SLjQONyk

dont think so. came from a /tg/ archive i found googlin modern crusader

>Be mexican
>Get your head chopped off after your skin has been peeled off and limbs removed

>Honor

Eyy punto why not go to a narco and give em a good punch. You're a strong hombre!

Stand Your Ground is for percieved Assault,

Assualt is defined as anyone being aggressive, it is NOT a charge for touching someone. It's like if someone bows up and starts stalking towards you or makes threatening gestures.

In many states you can legally commit Battery against someone who Assaults you. Although it depends on the context, most of the time you both get charged. So its not a good idea.

If someone Batters you and you feel in fear of your life, like a giant crowd of hostile libtards, then ofc you aren't going to get charged with a major crime for defending yourself. Had he unloaded his magazine into the guy, that would be different.

About fucking time.

can't wait for that to channel through further in american healthcare.....

even for a mspaint comic this is low quality, like everything else that crawls out of bean nigger tacoland

>Police ruled it legitimate self defense and released him. You can defend against physical attacks.
bumped 'cause very important point, especially in this era where everyone has a phone/camera/video recorder in one on their person. Even easier to prove you were being assaulted. (So again, always bring one or more buddies!)

BUILD

>Had he unloaded his magazine into the guy, that would be different
Hi noguns. Know how I can tell you're noguns?

>Had he unloaded his magazine into the guy, that would be different.
Important point. He just stopped the guy, he didn't destroy him. Restraint is favored by the law.

I own 4 firearms, go meme at someone else kid.

>physically assaulted by a group of dozens of people

What, was he supposed to physically fight them all? Hell, even if it's one person, if you're armed then you can use your gun to defend yourself. Someone physically beating on you is intent to kill, you're not obligated to defend yourself with your fists. That's retarded liberal baby logic.

it's a total shit show. White doctors need to attend medical school out of the country
you go into a medical school in the caribbean for example, the class room is almost entirely white people from the united states forced to study abroad because we can't get into our own fucking schools

I'm trying to get in touch with trump about this, it has to stop. It has been going on for decades and will continue that way.

but every antifa shot is self defence
they attack you verbally

>claims to have four guns
>doesn't know unloading the magazine is standard procedure and the responsible thing to do
If you say so, noguns.

A true fucking hero. May he be an example for us all.

>talk shit
>get hit
I've been trying to tell you ANTIFA faggots this shit wasn't going to fly here, we have the second amendment, and you faggots were going to get your dumb asses drawn on
I tried to tell you if you were going to commit to street warfare and political violence to not half ass it because the retaliation would not be half assed, but you faggots settled on "punch nazis"

but if you shoot someone remember to surrender yourself and the gun to the police immediately not like the faggots from /k/ that ran away

What are you not understanding? Rotate your weapon so the mag port covers the target and thumb the release as hard as you can.

Ayyy

>tfw truly hope there are black people on Sup Forums

The guy who got shot doesn't want charges pressed

If you get in touch with trump, tell him to make medicine a 4 year career and to quit limiting doctors with the AMA approved residency restriction.

We need ten times, twenty times more doctors in this country if we are going to survive.

he's trying to play innocent even though theres a video showing him attacking the guy in the yellow hat.

>what happens when ANTIFA goes up against gun owners

Why aren't you city slickers packing any heat?

>mfw my doctor is an ITT Tech graduate.

Yeah no shit.

With all the phones pulled out there's so much evidence against him in that altercation that not only would he lose the case, he will get counter sued and leave with more than just a bullet wound.

>ywn be this alpha

that is a non-sequitur.

Yeah, the article does say that

Why is this such a surprise?

Antifaggots ALL need to be shot on sight by police, if this was a perfect country that is.

Is Curios George OK?

YES!

Which program could I use to change this into a fight against antifa ?

youtube.com/watch?v=zNIWiINURM4

Video editing btw.

This is old news you stupid faggot.
Sage.

hello antifa!

that is fucking great.

>-t. guy who memorized logical fallacy chart but didn't really understand what the terms meant
You literally said it would be wrong to unload your magazing into a guy in the first post to which I replied

In most states without stand your ground fearing for you or somebody else's life is enough. Even with a so called duty to retreat law if you can claim that either through circumstances or injury, IE you have just been sucker punched by antifa, you're free to open fire.

You sound like a fucking bitch nigga.

Police didn't charge him

Well this is it. Prepare for impeachment Drumpfy

>January 23rd

Why do you faggots continue to respond to the most obvious bait? And no I'm not giving the (you) to the guy who posted it either.

asuccwfag here. Thanks for posting this. I was pretty pissed about Michael Crow's email a few years back when they were voting on this but didn't realize there was an organization fighting back.

I'm black and I support him. If you start physically assaulting someone for their views that person has every justification to stand his ground and shoot you faggots.

THE

>The attorney for the wounded man says her seriously injured client feels “empathy” for the man who shot him and wants to meet with him.

he should do this and shoot him again

I'd give him an +A desu, -A is a little harsh.

Fuck off Dylan

That's your internalized racism speaking. You need to be free of your chains.

I'm so sorry for what my people have done to you.

Actually it basically is, my dude.
darylgraveslaw.com/criminal-defense/self-defense-laws-washington-state/

Link to video?