D-do I pass?

D-do I pass?

GO BACK TO AFRICA NIGGER

Shieeet

but in all seriousness Im not a geneticist but I feel like that could be either a statistical anomaly or it would be past the point of delusion anyways

I'm looking at other results and everyone has that part cropped off. Apparently there's something to the "out of Africa" thing after all. 4% Neanderthal too!

>0.2%

ONE DROP NIGGER

Quite clearly a nigger

Don't believe this, you are a nigger op

More importantly

Literally nigger.

Never seen a european score more than 0,1% nigger, only burgers.

>Apparently there's something to the "out of Africa" thing after all.

Not really; most of the evidence is against it. Much more likely that something on that level is just noise.

Oh thank god!

Don't worry user. The technology to replace this 0.2% section of your genome will be here in decades. Just try to act white meanwhile.

HAHHAAHAHA Sup Forums hates niggers yet most of you have bigger DNA HAHAHAHAHA how does it feel to know you are what you hate niggers

Nigger noise.

>bigger DNA
What did he mean by this?

>Not really; most of the evidence is against it.
Wait, does Sup Forums not believe that the human race started in africa?

Niggers came from Africa, We came from from elsewhere

Sup Forums can't into science.

fucking where? space?

1 drob

What do you mean ?
Obviously every post on genetics or climate change on this board is made by people with a PhD in the relevant field

Monkeys started in Africa, not people.

but, those monkeys became apes. And those apes became human.
If you gave a fucking raccoon or something the ability to talk i doubt it would really see any differences between the white race and niggers

It's a well known fact that whites have bigger DNA. That's how cuz they can fly spaceships and run tha world.

Probably. I mean where else, right?

Too late, you're a kang

Such a small amount means absolutely nothing. It's not represented in any way.

ayyyylmao