All you fucking white people need to stop saying nigger

huffingtonpost.com/malcolmaime-musoni/stop-saying-nigga-if-your_b_8190836.html

Like what's so hard to understand whities? Nigger is a word that black people can say and white people can't. I dare you crackers to disprove a single one of these statements.
>Here's a pro tip, you can't

>If you’re not black you shouldn’t be saying “Nigga”.
>Rap music is the biggest generator of culture in human civilization.
>you just feel entitled to use ‘nigga” because you feel that you are part of the culture of ‘nigga’ even though your only ties to the culture is through an iTunes purchase

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/malcolmaime-musoni/stop-saying-nigga-if-your_b_8190836.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lIc1XI2_7B8
huf
youtube.com/watch?v=h5GNYHw0Z4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY
youtube.com/watch?v=5SVCdkwK3TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niggers
>culture

shut up nigger

This is really low quality bait.

I call whoever I like a nigger

>purchasing music 17 years after Napster

can i use groid instead?
dindu?

>huffingtonpost.com/malcolmaime-musoni/stop-saying-nigga-if-your_b_8190836.html
>Rap music is the biggest generator of culture in human civilization
stopped reading right there

Ok, nigger.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKENIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE KIKE KIKE NIGGER POTATONIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=lIc1XI2_7B8

I'll call who ever what ever I want. If you think you scare me just cause of the darkness of your skin, the lack of iq you have, and that stolen gun in your hand then you are honestly mistaken nigger! I will shoot you in the fucking head and rape your retarded corpse while having it filmed so I can send it to your monkey fucking folks.

Sorry I lost myself in a rant there.

Any way fuck you.

nigger-tier bait

we'll use whichever words we fucking well please

remember whose language you speak, subhuman

Anything they try to name us with just ends up furthering the fact that we have been, are, and always will be superior. Whitey, cracker, honky, etc. None of it has any effect.

The word is a literal reminder to them that they are beneath all the rest and always will be.

It's my duty as an American to be the wokest nigga on the block.

Just so you niggers are aware, that pic is the actual author of that huff post exclusive.

Whatever, humanlet
I say what I want

nigger

I'll stop saying nigger when niggers stop saying it. I don't support double standards it's racist.

if they apologize for calling me a racist nazi i might consider it.
i feel like it may be cathartic if we uncork the slurs for a while after we reach reconciliation, though.

Hint:

If you let words have power over you, you'll never be able to break from your binds.

Fuck off you wild jahooty

White guy here from New York. I say nigga at least 50 times a day and even say it in front of my black friends.

do even crazy leftists consider huffpost credible? oh and this
> Don Lemon has a panel discussion on CNN about who can say ‘nigga’ or something similar to that discussion at least once a month.

leftists are high gearing into irrelevance

You a drug dealer aren't you

nigga.

>who can say nigga

Any one that feels like it except mutes they can't speak but I bet they can sign that shit

We don't serve your kind around here.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

>huf
Stopped right there
Nigger

nigger

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

we literally made you what you are today, name and all. nigger

I use nigga cause niggas just say nigga on rap songs then rhyme it with nigga and then maybe trigger if the emcee is particularly clever, nigga.

N i g g e r
i
g
g
e
r

>not copying YouTube URLs into mp3juices and playing the downloaded tracks through ES file explorer

no, just a typical new york degenerate

Nigger

Was this supposed to be compelling or even bait?

The nigger actually said not to say "nigga". I don't say "nigga", I say nigger.

Why do you drive cars then? They were made by white people.

Paperboy is that you?

nigger nigger nigger
you are a nigger

When will you bigots ever learn. We black people are the superior race. Everything in white culture was stolen from black culture. Language, art, music, you name it. How does it feel knowing all of humanity originated in Africa?

Science? Civilization? Consensual sex?

>Mudhuds is an invention

Negro pendejo

this is fucking disgusting remembering that i did that when i was younger not knowing about torrents or zip files

why do black people love to associate themselves with a slave powered nation like Egypt but get so upset when there's slavery in america

would blacks even give a shit about injustices if it didn't involve them?

I don't know about either of those
Care to catch me up?

youtube.com/watch?v=h5GNYHw0Z4Y

>Care to catch me up?
no lurk more fag

>Nigger is a word that black people can say and white people can't.
Good thing I'm not white you fucking nigger.

Yes, because classical/art music originated in Africa

No fuck you tell me

FREEDOM OF SPEECH NIGGER

> Rap music is the biggest generator of culture in human civilization.
Counter argument
youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY
Go to 3:08

nigger

Nigger!

spook
porch monkey
pavement ape

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Since nigger is actually the politically correct form of black people here in huezil I'll have to say:

CRIOULO
PRETO

Anybody telling me I cant say a word can fuck off.

There is nothing wrong in talking about a word. Calling somebody nigger or a cunt for that matter is a different thing. But simply talking about the accual word there is nothing wrong.

i just tried and was able to say nigger AND nigga. maybe im part black

Why would I say nigga? Niggers say nigga.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I wonder when people will realise that banning words and drawings of people only increases the usage.
Lib logic is kindergarden mentality

>responding to a bait thread

1) google pirate bay and find copywrited content to steal
2) download transmission
3) steal files, become evil
4) ???
5) profit

zip files? idk wtf he is talking about. thats just file compression.

I ain't afraid of no SPOOK

that's no way to speak to your superiors

WE

Fat welfare nigger faggot with blonde hair. The reason you are even in America is because your entire tribe was low quality bait for slavers.
Stop aping my language coon and fuck off back to the jungle.
Ooga booga cunt.

>nigga
But that's wrong, you uppity nigger

white people created the word nigga; so when a nigga say nigga, he is appropriating white culture... stupid nigga; if nigga want respects, nigga need to stop trying to be white

Okay, but I can still use "We Wuz...." right?

WUZ

BITCH NIGGER

It's cool. I'm racefluid nigger

>Don’t even front like you’ve never rocked a bandana around your head like Pac or attempted to find a pair of shutter shades after seeing Kanye wear them in the ‘Stronger’ video. If you’re saying you never have then you’re just lying to yourself and should find a confessional and a rosary as soon as possible.

shit they got me

NIGGERS

we invented the word so fuck off nigger

Good one nigger

If I'm dating a black girl am I allowed to say Nigger?

NEGRU NEGRU NEGRU

rap is far from being the largest generator of culture in human civilisation.
though it could take credit for being the largest generator of homosexuality in todays youth.

Stating it as a fact, being this retarded is typical nigger lib shit.

Do you prefer 'outdated farming machinery'

>Rap music is the biggest generator of culture in human civilization.

>(((huffpo)))
fucking naggers

I hope blacks die out nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SVCdkwK3TY

nigger nigger nigger nigger, ill say any word i like and nigger accurately represents my feelings

>blacks can say nigger and also cracker
>whites can't say nigger or cracker

So who's the privileged ones in society exactly?

If you're a white person who isn't afraid to use the word nigga around a group of niggas, then say whatever the fuck you want. Otherwise, don't say it.

Shut the fuck up nigger

worgen ?