Thank GOD for faggot-hating chik-fil-a

Why do no other businesses learn from CFA's success?

>Hate fags
>Closed on Sunday
>More polite employees than a fine dining restaurant
>Business is BOOMING

I can't think of a single other business with the stones to close on Sundays these days. We'd all be better off if we dialed down the rat race and spent a day at home with our families anyway.

God bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

nandos.com/our-people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amen brother. Social media should shut down on sundays too.

In Georgia, I heard Todd Gurley tell a girl hitting on him "BITCH I OPEN CHICK FIL A ON SUNDAYS"

I kekked hard

I actually ate that exact sandwich just a few hours ago from this post.

Good quality fast food.

>tfw you can remember when the working weekend was implemented.
Wasn't that long ago. '94 here in Australia iirc

You know you're in a bad area of a new city when they don't have a condiment bar because niggers and wetbacks will take it all.

I live in Nevada I really wish these were here

chik fil a is best chikn!

Shame their tendies are terrible. Sad.

Doesn't hurt they're food is the shit. Most of the people that I know that boycotted it when it was trendy gave up because it's so damn good.

I drove through a city in Louisiana a few weeks ago. Stopped off the Interstate, saw chik-fil-a, figured I'd grab a bite to eat.

Literally, TWO chik-fil-a's. Both full sized stand alone restaurants.

Right next to each other. Both of the packed. parking lots full. Driver through wrapping around the building.

On two different identical restaurants. Right next to each other.

It was fucking surreal.

>TFW no Chik-Fil-A in Canada.

One of these opened up here a few years ago. Best damn chicken sandwich I've ever had.

>you will never be a delicious chicken patty

You're not missing much. Food is actually pretty bad. People will try and tell you otherwise but it's because they don't know any better.

Apparently they do exist mr. leaf

>Wow a place where I can spend my money with like minded people
>Now I don't have to hang out with the starbucks liberals
>Thank you merchant. You are my greatest ally!

I am a Buddhist and I love chick-fila but my sister works at the KFC and I like to support them too. I wouldn't say there employees are any more polite than anywhere else though, just they do give a nice facade which is pretty cool and they interior styling of the restaurants is nice. Too bad about the sunday bs tho, sometimes i do crave a chicken sammich from them.

I'm gay and I love chick-fil-a. It's just that good.

>Why do no other businesses learn from CFA's success?
ok, I go to CFAs now and rape the employees, kill yourself.

We didn't have one in my town or anywhere near and one opened up a couple months before the whole gay thing. Wasn't too popular and no one went. Gay thing comes out lines out the door and drive through backing up the road since now everyone knew it was there and people went to try it. Even my liberal friends love it and go to it now. Managed to get rid of this gay "friend" we had just by talking about the spicy deluxe.

Hail the SPICY DELUXE!

Also, Chik-fil-a sauce is the tits.

I just had their spicy chicken and holy shit did that make my asshole burn like a mofo

I tried to go to the local CFA the other day because the daughter wanted to go. I couldn't find a parking spot anywhere and people were parking in the shopping center next door and walking over. They need to build two of those motherfuckers next door to each other so everyone that wants in there can go. I ended up at Taco Bell.

Its true.
I work for a POS company that sells to some of these franchises and they bring in 10K+ a day in sales. the average MCd's in a good location makes 3.5k on a good day and they have only going up lately.

So we have CFA shills here now? When will this madness end?

Calgary International Airport my dudes

Is that allowed?

I love chic-fil-a go there once a week

Yeah, I have gay friends who like it too. They have a a damn good sandwich.

Fag who worked there for 6 years here. Our franchise operator treated us well and donated to the local community. I never got shit from my coworkers but did from my fellow gay friends who worked shittier jobs and were jealous of the free food.

Chick Fil A could be owned by a bunch blue haired ISIS 3rd wave feminists and I'd still crush it. Business is booming because the #2 is god's gifts to the earth.

>I'm gay and I love chick-fil-a. It's just that good.
I've seen many a twink bottom serving up delicious chicken at my local CFAs. That was before the whole 'gay hate' meme too. They have one of the most diverse work crews out of any FF restaurants that I am aware of. The only common denominator is that their employees are clean, efficient, and well mannered.

People blew a gasket over them being "anti-gay" but they literally just donated money to a super pac for someone who supported gay conversion therapy. Once again, people blowing an issue out of proportion just so they can virtue signal over it.

To open a store you have to work at one for a minimum of 5 year, be a Protestant (no shit, its in the charger), and have not even a misdemeanor.
The family who owns the franchise is ridiculously strict on this. Most of them require the owners to do 40+ hours of community service as well.

That's the thing about politics nowadays. Everything is a package, For example because I am a Republican, according to liberals I am

Christian
Anti-Abortion
Anti-Gay
Pro-Israel
and Pro-Gun

When in reality I am only 1 of those things, Pro-Gun. I donate to the republican politicians in my area even if I disagree with 1 or 2 things they stand for they aren't trying to undermine culture like the liberals are.

i grew up in dallas. chick fil a was consistently the ONLY restaurant chain that did not hire hispanics.

like there might have been 1 or 2, but the majority of the locations i went to was 100% white.

loved it

spicy chicken deluxe meal with pepper jack cheese (fries included)
10 piece nuggets (or is it 8 i forget)
lemonade
honey mustard sauce for nuggets
that honey barbecue shit for the sandwich

also the chicken minis for breakfast are so good
medium fry

i would eat chick fil a every day if i wouldnt die of heart failure within 6 months

I lukewarm like it, but it's like any fast food place ever, your life's not going to suffer because it's not around.

sorry i got that out of order, obviously the medium fry would go with the sandwich meal i mentioned.

the amazingness of the chicken minis is a side note.

I worked at a uga dining hall when he was still here. Guy was always cracking jokes. Chubb is a real nice dude as well.

There's at least 5 Chick-fil-A restaurants that I can drive to in ~15 minutes or less and if you go to any of them around lunchtime or 4-6pm you can expect a 20 minute wait easily.

Same thing with Pence.
"Last month, when the pre-election homophobia allegations against Pence were especially aggressive, fact-checking website Snopes.com pointed out that the former Indiana governor never actually expressed his support for any form of “gay conversion” therapy. Pence’s 2000 campaign website doesn’t mention electro-shock, or any other method of “treating” homosexual desires. The segment about federal funding for HIV/AIDS prevention simply denounces the funding of institutions that encourage risky sexual behaviors that contribute to the spread of such illnesses."

Fucking hysterical children

>Hispanics
Call them what they really are, Mestizos. Not Hispanics, Not Latias, Not Latios. They are Mestizos, mixed between whites and native Americans.

yeah i dont have time for that, sorry.

I am just saying that calling them Hispanics makes you look like a politically correct bitch.

Kill yourselves, (((Shareblue))) kikes.

>"chicken is good"
>"you are a jewish subversive agent"

This isn't about the chicken, you DISINFO shill.

>This isn't about the chicken, you DISINFO shill.
You don't like twink bottoms or chicken. Kill yourself.

t. PAID moloch cultist and (((crew))) shill working for JEW toby cux
die in a bus fire

>t. PAID moloch cultist and (((crew))) shill working for JEW toby cux
>die in a bus fire
Die of AIDS for being such a true faggot tier shit poster.

I am centrist, and don't agree with their position, but I agree they can have that opinion. It is a basic freedom. Plus dat sauce is bomb.

t. judeo-cuckoldian goat worshipper and permacucked PAID forum slider
0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

die in a river

It actually made you gay.

You got me user. I am a (((jewish))) CTR Crew shill, that loves hot twink bottom, getting cucked, worshipping Satan, cheese pizza and hotdogs, and ironically, long strolls by the river.

kill self

I used to work at Chick-Fil-A is a smaller city and two of them were 3 minutes away from each other and packed. Man i miss making that chicken and sneaking nuggets.

I've sucked cock and I love the shit outta some Chik-fil-a. They can support gay execution and I'd still eat the fuck outta their sandwiches.

WTF is wrong with you two idiots. I didn't create this thread for this. You two need to sit down over a couple Spicy Deluxe™ sandwiches and chill out.

Greetings, fellow traveler. The restraunt you and I know as 'Chik-fil-a' is called 'Chick-fil-a' in our new timeline, note the 'c' in chick. Do not be alarmed, just adjust your spelling and carry on business as usual. This post will be deleted soon for our safety.

amazing idea.

They are un-american. It's actually sad.

>Sandwich so good you would support the holocaust
Agreed

fuck off /utg/ moloch cultist
go back to australia

bad area of any city

when they dont have the soda machine out for refills....

in some Philly spots, BK doesnt do the nugget deal they promote every fucking day on TV

or else homies just walk in and buy 300 LOL

>cheese on the fried chicken
That's gucking gross.

Guessing you never had chicken parm.

>WTF is wrong with you two idiots. I didn't create this thread for this. You two need to sit down over a couple Spicy Deluxe™ sandwiches and chill out.
I was simply trying to convert him into becoming a twink bottom loving Satanist and he called me names and hurt my feelings. Just trying to do my job here user.

Fuck bro I did to. I use to deep fry Random shit when the rush died down.

>Pepper jack on a spicy chicken patty

Literally what is the problem? Pepper jack goes great with chicken.

It's actually "Chick-fil-A" (capital A at the end) but w/e. I'm pretty sure people think it's chik just because of the commercials where cows spell shit wrong

I hate to tell you: you really are missing out.

I happily pay more and go to chick fil a and get treated nicely and have a correct order vs ghetto/white trash bullshit you otherwise deal with.
I'm a Gatorfag and that made me kek. Gurley is pretty based.

Every Chick-fil-A I've ever been to has had their soda machines behind the counter

>Every Chick-fil-A I've ever been to has had their soda machines behind the counter
It helps to keep the niggers out with their water jugs.

True. A few times I've seen employees walk around and offer refills to customers dining in, they fetch your refill for you. Seems like they're not always doing this, so it may just be when there's available staff/they're not too busy (which is almost never).

I'd bet if you walk up to the counter and ask for a refill they'd happily do it though.

they would have been MORE successful if they were inclusive and open on Sunday. you virgins don't know the first thing about business.

No, I get what you're saying but I've been to a lot of Chick-fil-A's and several in 99.9% wealthy white areas and they're always like that

>tfw allergic to peanut oil

I can never know the joy of Chik-Fil-A unless I'm maybe like on my deathbed and I know it doesn't matter anyway. Literally kill me.

I'd like to eat at this based place. Do they have vegetarian options?

>busi
Spicy crispy chicken sandwich is God Tier, yes

t. neo-fagoidal paid toby cux dot com shill

>No, I get what you're saying but I've been to a lot of Chick-fil-A's and several in 99.9% wealthy white areas and they're always like that
I was just being racist. I have no idea why they have that set up, but either they'll get you a refill or you can walk up to the counter. I've actually never seen a CFA in a shit part, except on Broadway in Knoxville. Thats probably the shittiest CFA I've been to actually. Never had issues with order correctness before except for at that location. Happened twice.

Going to get some for breakfast tomorrow. Their breakfast is best tbqh

Hashbrowns > waffle fries when made crispy

LOL, leftist thought: inclusive means you virtue signal the fact that you celebrate deranged degenerates ramming their penises into other men's defecation chambers, or demented girls from fatherless homes applying the mouth God gave them to eat with to other women's urine holes.

I don't know when exactly the day of the rope will be, but it will be glorious when it comes.

>I'd like to eat at this based place. Do they have vegetarian options?
They have a fairly decent selection of salads, but they're all about the chicken and waffle fries.

>Chick-fil-a
>vegetarian
I would say pick one but you would probably walk in and shit on the floor.

>I use to deep fry Random shit when the rush died down.

I work in a machine shop with liquid nitrogen. Sometimes when I am bored, I dunk random things in the liquid nitrogen.

Somehow, deep frying random things sounds infinitely more fun.

>veg option
Fuck off bhenchod. Stick with idli and dosa

Chik-fil-A always has respectful, nice teens and college kids working. How it's supposed to be. McDonalds, BK, etc is operated by old ex cons with greasy hair, niggers and Mexicans that don't know English.

Americans, please.

No cheese? What were those round disc things before the prunes?

>Oh german food sounds great tonight
A sentence never spoken

>Knoxville
>shitty

Knoxville seemed pretty nice to me, I saw some nigs playing around a water fountain, but they looked pretty harmless.

German food is fantastic though.

LOL just looked them up. Check out all the mongoloids featured on the "our people" page:

nandos.com/our-people

Sorry user, you have a lot to learn. If you ever visit America, you'll see...

Horseshit, I lived there for three years. English food gets a bad rep, but german food is fucking gross

>Knoxville seemed pretty nice to me, I saw some nigs playing around a water fountain, but they looked pretty harmless.
You must've been downtown? If you stay away from the East side, and some of the South side, the appearance of normalcy is there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

They just opened two in Vegas (shit out of luck if you're a Renofag)