>quebec shooting gets a vague tweet
truly makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's biased as fuck
Was based till this election when He betrayed himself

Kinda sad

He's probably given up on Canada, the US might still be salvaged, especially with the election of Trump.

You're absolutely right. Everyone is pushing an agenda. They always will be and you'd do your best to keep that in mind

His truth about Hollywood video made reference to it. It felt sufficient.

Fucking leafs. Canada's totally fucked. That's why.

>reference felt sufficent
>a mass shooting in his home country
yeah when the ohio state attack video gets a 39 minute video and a mass shooting gets a mention. truly sufficient, claims to be a "philosopher" but commits a confirmation bias.

So not spending 39 minutes on a shooting makes him not a philosopher? Also he obviously has goals, so does everyone. Perhaps a video on that subject wouldn't serve that end.

just admit it , he didn't do it because it would make his viewers butthurt because only muslims commit mass shootings !

what would making a video on the Quebec shooting accomplish? How would it help save the west? Because that's his goal, and I think pointing out the problems with third world immigration DO serve that end.

>Everyone is pushing an agenda.

This, fellow anons. Please give this a permanent place in your minds. Lock it in. Never delet, erase or forget it.

Please take it to your graves.

Hes a white nationalist on the down low

>Makes a video about something (((media))) doesn't report on
>Doesn't make a video on event on every (((media))) channel around

I can't see a pattern either.

Gets my noggin joggin

Who can blame him? He's looking for profit

except all those things got media attention , wtf are you talking about
what would making a video about the chigaco kidnapping accomplish? How would it help save the west?

florida airport shooter was american islam convert just the same way the quebec shooter was a right wing extremist

Because he secretly agrees with it. Islam doesn't belong in the west and never will

He talked all about it in the last minute and a half of his newest video

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE

T. Mexican intellectual

Shows the violence of the average black to sheltered rich white people

The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots

Islam is also a problem Stef likes to point out. Stop nitpicking the fact that I didn't identify literally every issue Stef tackles.
You completely dodged the question lol. I'm done wasting my time.

He's /ourguy/ on the down low. Although I'd guess he's more of a western nationalist

Why are shootings getting so much attention
when morbid obesity kills 1000000x more?

If he speaks his mind fully about it, CSIS will be kicking his door down in minutes. Trudeau is chopping heads

I agree with his views on third world immigrations but this is clear confirmation bias. making a video about the air port shooter , the chigaco kidnapping but clearly ignoring the quebec attack is dumb. You're saying how making the video about quebec shooting achieves nothing , how is making a video about the air port shooter achieving anything?

Because morbid obesity is a lifestyle choice, and most diseases are similar and or a factor of genetics and chance

Terrorism is an outright atrack. You would have to be autistic to not understand the difference

Driving under the influence of alcohol could be considered an attack, and drunk drivers kill far more than shooting sprees.
The way the media deals with alcohol annoys me a great deal, especially in Germany.

"Heroin claims 23 victims in 2016! Record number!"

No mention of alcohol claiming 50000.

>cherrypicking events when it matches my preexisting beliefs is OK
world's "greatest" philosopher