She's right and you know it

Even if Trumps builds his shitty wall, there's a new generation with more education and values who will destroy it and build bridges.

I'm so proud of this girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

her generation will build it even higher

Its not fucking Berlin, i know this is bait but holy fuck

The generation after millenials is said to be borderline 1950s conservative desu.

Lmaoing my ass

She will die trying, and I will dance on her corpses ashes.

looks the handwriting of a middle aged woman

This

Gen Z is the most conservative since WWII. I'm glad there's a backlash from the cucked millenials

>girls
>engineering

Stop it OP ur killin me ha ha ha

Drumpfkins don't realise that they're losing the demographics war. Once his presidency is over, you can bet your lily-white asses that the new voting base of PoC will vote in the right candidate to immediately start doing away with Drumpf's shitty policies. It'll all be for nothing in the end.

Because they're all Muslims and Mexican Evangelicals

>my cousins keeps repeating what my uncle and aunt say, so all Gen Z's must also ALL be conservative

Literally an echo chamber.

More like Gen Z will be the most redpilled generation with how super liberal their parents are

+1 to this. I visited my high school to see an old teacher friend and heard students openly expressing their support for Trump's decision to block Syrian immigrants. I was almost shocked how woke they were. (although I cant speak for the entire generation, just what I saw)

This, millennials and gen Z are sick to death of Boomers retarded shit

A men needs a name pls

Early into Gen Z here, a great deal of my peers are right leaning as I am. Even redpilling some of the left leaning ones, especially with what happened at Berkeley

10 feet higher

Good ol liberal pyramid scheme: can't breed your own, so between indoctrinating other people's you also import fuckloads of outsiders, convince them to vote liberal with white people's money, become increasingly short on white people to give money, become increasingly desperate for bribes to keep fundamentalist, traditionalist, conservative immigrants from shrugging their shoulders and going back to declaring for the beliefs they practice in real life.

Makes me comfy knowing that the left is fundamentally suicidal. Even if I've gotta go down with it at least I'll go out knowing that another civilization's attempt at liberalism is going to be added to the long list of historic warnings.

>I visited my old high school in Bumfucksville, Middle America and I was shocked to find kids repeating rhetoric taught by their conservative parents

eventually, the education and values will trickle down, and you will destroy the wall on your southern border too, juan. i can't wait for us all to ascend to a higher plane of enlightenment!

It's all cyclical

What is child abuse. That poor kid, has no idea. Too young to make up her own mind.

the demographics issue is overstated when you take into account that minorities don't fucking vote lol. maybe study demographics a little more before you try to make it the centerpiece of your shitty argument.

>+1
>woke
fucking kill yourself

I bet her millennial parents told her to right that or her teacher and as soon as that bitch hits the real world she'll realise her parents and teachers are wrong.

>my 8 year old daughter came up with this sign

Shit, Millennials are getting more and more pissed at the SJWs and Generation Z makes this one look like a bunch of hippies.

Try this, you go and watch a bunch of recent gaming uploads on Youtube, and compare the language used by those under 20 and those over 20. The younger they are the more they don't mind saying faggot, nigger, etc- makes me happy that those coming after this generation are of better character and realize that kikes, niggers, and similar groups are little more than chimpanzees.

It's time to start jailing children for their blatant treason.

#FuckChildrensRights

>Born in 1990.
>My entire generation is cucked
>Forced to hang out with 40 year olds or 19 year olds because of how much millennials cut 'problematic' people out of their lives

It's incredibly fun to be living in the weak men create hard times part of the cycle.

It's probably because Gen Z doesn't listen to the Mainstream media and likes to see a president who isn't a faggot. They are still gonna be pretty liberal but at least the know the world isn't to be trusted

I'd pay ten grand for my name and a message to be engraved on a slab facing the Mexican side, as well as protruding spikes.

Climb THAT.

Yeah, no one in government would ever approve of knocking down infrastructure. Are you retarded? Even if they open the borders the wall will remain so everyone has to go through the official entrance.

When you say "education" do you mean "liberal arts and gender studies majors"?

I have a m.sc in comp sci and I work with a ton of other people with similar degrees. Not a single one of us disagrees with securing the border.

97 here. Working on an apprenticeship building/servicing firetrucks. It's fucking great. Come do it.

>"alright Hanna hold this sign mommy made"
>"Ok ma, but why knock it down?"

>"our evil president is keeping the lovely mexican people from enriching us!"

>"o ok"

>a new generation with more education and values
>more education and values

>values

Shut up Rick (OP) ;)

>tfw 20
>all my friends are right win except one cucky

This is the basis of the 4th turning.

its a great read user, look it up.

that cunt doesnt even know what that sign means

her liberal cuck parents told her to hold it

we all grow up some day

I know that feelerino all too well, freundchen

Little princess didn't have to grow up in L.A.. When you know who starts moving into her part of town she'll do what all liberals do. Move as far away as they can afford.

It's not education when you're indoctrinating the youth into accepting globalism.

I do forensic analysis for a silicon valley company. If anyone even found out I posted here I would be black listed from the field.

>Implying Germans aren't crying about that wall now

Bingo.

By the time this girl grows up either we will have finished our work and she'll be in a stable society where she only hears vague stories of 20 years past when there was a rampant illegal immigration problem, or we will fail and in 20 years she will speaking Spanish and getting anally raped by Juanito every morning.

Either way her generation is going to have nothing to do with the construction or deconstruction of the wall, this is our generations fight and its do or die for us at this point. Trumps the last chance.

Fuck, that's terrible. I tried to get into programming for a while but just didn't have the focus for it.

hot loli

Hello user
born year later
same story, except in Poland liberals are still circus freaks

I'm fully in Gen Z and at our school (in Oregon) we had 55 kids in our conservative student orginization, there was 0 kids in the democrat student orginization. Not only that but last year they had 10 members while the CSO had only 32 so we're really waking up.

Not only that but also Sup Forums is living proof people who are very young are waking up.

She will be a Field medic w/a riot shield.

Some asshole from your shithole of a country will most likely rape/murder her before she can knock it down.

Things will be good in the future if we keep this up. This is great.

Reported. Enjoy being put in prison you podesta piece of shit.

of course the next generation will knock it down

whites will have invented force fields and shit by then and physical walls won't be necessary

chances are that girl will probably be a coalburner. then her coal will tell her all about knocking shit down

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

There will be no wall.

There will be the same combination of fence and electronic surveillance they've been planning and slowly implementing for a decade.

If it happens on Trump's watch, he'll take the credit and his dumb supporters will think he did something.

>kids have a potty mouth
>1488 TRUMPLER RISING!

Gen Z propably is more conservative, but come on, they're still teenagers and kids.

I love my work, I would do it for free if it wasn't an option but the whole industry is overrun by virtue signaling jerks and it's gotten worse since the Snowden leaks because it pushed influence away from the government and even further into the hands of the bay area. We used to have a good community of crypto-anarchists back in the day, but that was a long time ago.
I at least can always find a nice place to settle down and use my skills in other countries if I need to.

This is no literaly no different from what she's saying...

even the youngest of kids know that a multi-billion dollar wall going thousands of miles with our taxpayers money won't work. 40% of illegal beaners come in planes anyway. Won't work

Kids always rebel against the values of their parents.

The only real metric of "will Gen Z be as big of a dumpster fire as Millennials" will be how they survive indoctrination, I mean education. If they come out through that and somehow aren't totally fucked there might be hope.

>The wall will change nothing
>It needs to be stopped/torn down
Make up your mind Pablo

I like how you even changed your proxy to a Mexican flag, I'll add an extra $0.05 to your chequing account for that

>Strauss-Howe Generations Theory
Mah nigga. According to the cycle, we're due for the biggest happening since WWII by the beginning of the 2020s.
My bet is that the Prophet-Civic lineup in cuck form will launch California out of the Union, and we'll fight a proxy war with China to get it back.

that's because they are all muslim

The next generation is more redpilled than we are.

Fair enough. Just be careful, I suppose.

"right that"
haha gtfo aussie fag you have no place here

THIS!

Gen Z is so redpilled that might actually go full nazi. Try harder OP.

I full heatedly believe that we will have die hard liberals and commies trying to tear down the wall both as it's being built and when it's fully done. And I welcome it.
Especially considering they will get charged with a felony for trying to destabilize our border and jeopardizing national security

You to leaf. These are scary times ahead

Gen Z are just little memeing faggots, they like trump because he's brash, funny and genuine. They're doing what every young generation does, form a counter culture which is unfortunate for the libshits who arrogantly believed they had eroded away conservative values through indoctrination in education and media. It is amazing in many ways how they seem to be losing to a new nationalistic zeitgeist despite having every conceivable advantage.

>pic related
/thread

Get off my board CREW shill

Even if it's true, they'll be outvoted.

It's sad when a leaf knows more about your country's north border than you know about your own country's north border. You're retarded op

Until then we'll keep her safe from mexicans.

Jewish girl whose ancestors build the east-Berlin wall and the Israeli wall complains about American wall.

I'm pretty sure sane Germans regret the wall

Kek bless

But the end result will be all the better in comparison.
This is kinda true, actually. He makes some pretty great points though, and the liberals just keep getting violent.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off CTR

stupid fuck the wall can be knocked down when mexico grows the fuck up and improves their nation and their security

but white girls love mexicans...

She's correct, at best, not right.

The Israelis found over 25 tunnels in a 10 mile section of wall. US border is almost 2000 miles. Wall is a stupid idea

>games
>YouTube
Ah yes productive members of society. Keep bragging . Better yet, stay on the couch

Have you seen those fuckers? They're more conservative than the WW2 vets.

Better than spending their time in front of the TV watching jew-vies.

>walls are penetrated all the time, therefore they're pointless
I guess that means you're pointless too

>with more education and values

>education
>values

Sorry to say but kids in America aren't getting smarter, nor are their values in any meaninful sense more virtuous. But to be fair I don't blame them for that