Antifa niggerfaggots weren't hacked

antifa niggerfaggots weren't hacked.
don't visit on their sites.
you've been warned.

woah digits
what do i do if i already clicked the link, Kek?

Wtf is wrong with american women an their fucking pear body shape ??

You gay? Thats literally the perfect female shape.

>tfw clicked the link
REEEEEEEED HALP!!!!

did Hillary approve the release of this picture in order to appeal to the "black vote"?

CRINGE

T H I C C

Too late...

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

daaaaamn hillary is thicc is fuuuck

WHAT HAPPENS IF U DID

What's the matter mate, dick isn't big enough? Poor baby.

What's the matter Habib Mukasir? Are you upset because you can see her elbows? #muslimthings

I'm not your mate, faggot wog

thanks agent

Damn I knew Bill had to have a reason to put a ring on that whore.

Him being a southern man and all

holy fuck imagine laying down and having hillary ride you reverse cow girl leaning forward and twerkin on your d

THICCCCCCCCCCCC

Haha, enjoy your little dick

post more thicccc hillary

pls guys

>Antifa fakes being hacked
>Advertises it and gets clicks
>Gets IP addresses of however many Sup Forumslsters clicked

really makes u think

you know who's doing the baiting?

is their endgame really to dox every IP and paint them as nazis?

they already call everyone nazi

The one with the Hitler video? I didn't watch it but I've already clicked. What happens now?

they've logged your ip. This means you need to post the link on normiebook so they get flooded with meaningless ip's.

>Don't use the antifa link! They'll dox you!
Okay, then what? How are they going to prove that each person that clicked that link is from Sup Forums/ an (((alt-right nazi supporter)))? Are they going to knock down the doors of each and every viewer and publicly reveal them as (((alt-right nazis)))? What about the faggots that really do support antifa that used that link, are they getting party v& too?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I really don't think they'll be able to do anything with an IP honeypot full of a bunch of random users from random places with varying political interests.

link me fuckers

>all these fags afraid of being doxxed

come get it libtards

still /r/ing more thiccc Hillary

and what will they do 2 me?? my ip isnt attached 2 anything, my goybook account is as fake as it gets and i dont have any other social media shits

How can they label someone a fascist because they clicked a link that said antifascism.com?

Could the argument be made that someone against fascism would naturally look up antifascism.com?

im just here to know my enemy f-senpai

Bring it
My life sucks anyways

She's going down in history as the legitimate POTUS, by the people.

Historians will wonder why the Electoral College, a remnant from the past that no longer made sense, was kept so long and deprived the first female president of legitimately taking office. They will describe it as a missed opportunity for America to thrive and prosper under the leadership of this amazingly qualified woman. They will be asking why the American people decided to give power to a lying populist who brought the country back in time and erased decades of its progress with foolish isolationist ideas and pushed the working class in great misery ...

ANTIFA aren't in Finland silly

I just got a call from someone, they said I was going to get bashed??

I dont give them this much credit, plenty of normies are clicking the links due to faceberg sharing not to mention actual antifa fags looking for the site

Its too late

whut happened famalam?

It does seem like a tactic that would cause a large amount of collateral damage on harmless people.

Can someone post the link so I can click on it?

antifascism.org

LEARN TO USE A VPN WHEN GOING BALLS DEEP INTO SITES THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

STAY SAFE USE PROTECTION

>he doesn't use 1337 firefox privacy addons

Lol fucking newfags click anything.

Nothing. All request rom that site are going to google.com or youtube.com domains.

false flag

>muh gf

And being slapped in the face by the stench of her unwashed arsehole and stale cunt? No thanks

thicccccc