MILO IS A FAG

anyone who likes him is neither liberal or conservative, just some piss ass self-centered pseudo conservative who gargles AIDS dick

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_nationalism#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're not wrong but you're not relevant

so pol in a nutshell. glad you could join us.

he IS a fag

Huge psyop on both Sup Forums to keep Milo down. He is a huge faggot but he also is an amazing public speaker who actually has the ability to convert others away from marxist ideology which is why they go after him so much.

If you want another example of a great public speaker going against (((them))) then look no further than Bill Cosby.

that's why i'm on Sup Forums

BILL COSBY INNOCENT

the NO MORE DEAD BABIES speech at cal poly was good. i hope china wrecks your shit faggot gook. stop killing all the girl babies you fucking monster.

>Hong Kong

Do you guys wish you were still a British colony?

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
MILO IS AN INCREDIBLY USEFUL WEAPON

Why does this fag give a fuck about the same ultra-Christ Fags that would burn him at the stake?

He's in this shit for the Jewish media money, same as everyone else.

I hope he dies choking on dick.

We just wish we aren't a Chinese one

TOO LATE. THEY ALREADY FUCKED US. YOU"RE NEXT

I think he's getting paid by Bannon (drug money) to agitate the far left. He has a team of ghost writers that develop his character behind the scenes and write his articles on Breitbart.

>ultra-Christ Fags that would burn him at the stake

Which Christians are those? You sound like a paranoid faggot. No one cares what you do in your bedroom, just stop parading down the street in your dildo suit and you'll be fine.

Milo is one step away from parading down the street in his dildo suits, God knows how many he has

He's a great debater and when we raised he'll about Milo using our name in speeches he actually stopped.

Sup Forums was never meant to be in the spotlight. We work behind the scenes.

No shit sherlock, he is a second rate polemicist.

He is what Christopher Hitchens would have been if wisky had damaged his brain rather than give him superpowers.

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay. There is a lot wrong with being a kike shill who's in it just to screw stupid internet nazis out of their money though. Fuck that jewish cunt and fuck anyone enabling him.

He is a showman but does a 10/10 job at pointing out the bullshit or just plain contradictions from certain political movements. Show some respect.

OMG. HE POINTS OUT BULLSHIT??????!!!! HE POINTS OUT CONTRADICTIONS??!!!! HOLY SHIT I DIDN"T KNOW THAT. I SHOULD GO SUCK HIS AIDS-RIDDEN COCK, LIKE YOU DID

Go back to suck Mao's dick, retard.

the name should be niggertown

Go take a siesta and pray for a bailout from your German friends

MILO SUCKS!

>why does he support what we support even though he's gay?
>fug him for supporting what we support.

You're pretty dumb, huh

ME AM ENGRISH TEACHER STAYING IN RED CHINAAA, ME ANGRY WITH PALE MAN, GO ON MONGORIAN JETSKIING BOARD AND MAKE BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE AMERICA BY BEING ANGLY AND SAYING BAD THING ABOUT FAG. VICTOLY!!!

Welcome 8 years ago. (It didn't happen).

You are commie

>piss ass self-centered pseudo conservative who gargles AIDS dick
we shortened it to Libertarian

nice one leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_nationalism#United_States

Milo is a huge faggot, but still a useful faggot.

Sorry. I haven't been keeping up since you've functional bankrupt for so long

He's a faux-conservative who goes to college campuses to upset liberals and PC people which isn't hard to do if you have the IQ of 7.

Interesting hearing that from a Canadian. in 10 years you'll be the commie one with Trudeau being your Canadian Mao

he triggers the left which more than makes up for his sucking black dick ways.

It's like Germany sending Lenin back into Russia and eventually having the Soviet Union royally fuck Germany over. he doesn't have ideals. he's a self-righteous blatant self-promoter and he's gonna fuck everyone in the end.