Why are the men of Sup Forums so insecure over the fact that white women just prefer big dicks? Oh wow...

Why are the men of Sup Forums so insecure over the fact that white women just prefer big dicks? Oh wow, she likes something that's more amazing than a run of the mill 6 incher, big whoop Sup Forums. You guys are such crybabies about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/5bb5e57754214523801b0e357e2222e2/tumblr_ok19xiCpHC1qgyf27o1_500.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White women prefer black dicks.

Why can women fingerbang themselves all day and cum no problem but my dick has to be horse-sized to get them off?

Idk im good, I dont have a horsecock but 7.5 and a 6" girth has got me set

btw only Sup Forums talks about dick size and cut vs uncut

Some men like gargantuan tits that are bigger than their head. Some men like proportional women.... people have preferences.

Sex is as emotional as it is physical. Some women may get off on the 10" BBC... some will be put off by it. Some women will get off on wealth or romance or danger.... maybe all of the above at different times.

Are most of the people here virgins or....?

>caring what a woman thinks
I'll bet you worry if she got off enough too

Nothing wrong with liking a big dinkie, but if you pick a mate or cheat on your current one for a monster schlong, you're retarded.

Pretty much this.

The couple's who rate their sex life the best are lesbians. Neither one of them has a dick.

If you're worried about it buy a dildo.

If you are ever in a woman's bedroom, I suggest you check their drawers.

Why are the women of r/feminism so insecure over the fact that men just prefer pump and dumps? Oh wow, he doesn't want to get divorce raped and falsely accused of abuse in family court, big whoop r/feminism. You girls are such cunts about it.

Lesbian bed death is a thing. Rarely do they continually have good sex

>6.5 is huge

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH FUCK DICKLETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>only white men are showing up in the comic
why? white men are still on top in terms of size

Waist size matters
>Why are women so insecure that no guy wants to be seen with a fat chick?

>fat guys don't exist

For the same reason fat girls tell you that being pudgy is "attractive"

The only difference is fat women can lose weight assuming they actually workout (they never will). Guys can't control dick size or height it's just a genetic crapshoot

White men are le evil

this whole "comic" reeks of strawman and self persecution

You dont see fat guys on the streets crying about fat shaming

>Are most of the people here virgins or....?
Yes

Their orgasm is in their head, ours is psychical.

That's acceptable, but if I have a sleeve for jerking off I'm considered a perverted loser.

But what about her lebian friend?

>6" girth

I hope that's circumference and not diameter.

it looks like she has conflicting emotions

i only fuck teenagers

im 24

You are a saint

And I like white girls who aren't fat, but that makes me a racist chauvinist apparently.

>Women can't seem to handle the idea that weight does matter and than thin women are just better

why do you guys constantly use the fat argument? hot thin chicks don't date fatties either.

This whole comic is edited...

68.media.tumblr.com/5bb5e57754214523801b0e357e2222e2/tumblr_ok19xiCpHC1qgyf27o1_500.gif

fat guys dont pretend that being fat is sexy or healthy

i looks like her skull is bifurcating into siamese cunts

What the fuck is that cartoon. Lol.

is this the funny political cartoon thread?

What I don't get is why they claim to want a big dick, but get all pissy when I try to shove my entire arm in them

Women can't seem to handle the fact that size does matter, and that thin chicks are just better.

You can say something like that and they get 10x more triggered than men do over dick size, which is funny because men can't control dick size as much as they can control body size.

XX-user here.

Large guys hurt. Over.

girth is circumference friendo, diameter would just be silly

I can barely fit more than 7 in me. if you can go fast and last over 30 minutes and have at least 6, youre cool, but yes bigger does provide more friction and pressure, sorry guys.

show me a woman who enjoys sex and I'll show you a whore who needs to be stoned to death.

Sex is a wedding present from God, user.

WOMEN NEED TO BE BEATEN TO DEATH IF THEY SLEEP WITH A NON-WHITE. ALL NON-WHITE WOMEN NEED TO BE STERILIZED. ALL NON-WHITE MEN NEED TO BE VIOLENTLY EXECUTED. ALL NON-WHITE CHILDREN NEED TO BE RAPED TO DEATH. ALL WHITE WOMEN NEED THEIR RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY AND TO BE MADE SLAVES TO WHITE MEN. ALL NON-WHITE WOMEN NEED TO BE PUT IN WHOREHOUSES, TIED UP AND FORCED TO TAKE THE COCK OF EVERY WHITE MAN AND BOY OUT THERE. ALL COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT THE UNITED STATES NEED TO BE BOMBED. ALL NON-AMERICANS NEED TO BE VIOLENTLY EXECUTED FOR OUR AMUSEMENT. SO SAY THE CHOSEN ONE OF GOD.

Define large
Also tids + timestamp etc

Thats fine, there's a bunch of things about women that increase the pleasure men get, and women can actually control those. Not being a worn out whore is pretty high on the list

>Kafka trap

>not knowing how orgasm works

for the man.

here here

But trans women aren't really women.

I love how they shit all over the people who are insane enough to support them.

haha leaf no. we have a very long build up to our orgasms. you have to keep hitting it over and over and cant slow down or you lose ground so to say. once we feel it about to happen we start yelling "fast faster, harder! etc." then you keep going hence the dont stops we yell, then there is a breaking point where our body goes into contractions which are, AMAZIIIIIIIIINNNNNNG OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD, but we still want you to keep going because it hurts and overwhelms us with pleasure at the same time and fuck oh my god its so good and then after it kinda hurts to keep going unless you have sex pretty often. if you can make a girl cum, its like we get addicted to you idk how else to put it. whole body feels like its building up a pressure and then it all explodes in one spot and it just sends shivers through my whole body made entirely of ecstacy and mmm fuck its just so good idk how to put it for you guys.

Stop spamming these threads.

>tfw yellow fever and don't have to deal with this bullshit
feels goodman

I can see you've lurked Sup Forums and /r9k/ for quite some time and are vastly insecure about having a big dick and having barely any women care that much about it at all.

Consider the following; you edited that image because you're the insecure one.

>tfw average penis size, have gf, and not even insecure at all

>constant le pol small dick threads

8" too wide for magnum xl BWC master race reporting in