youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzIJLBUduWg
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/gay-trump-supporter-beaten/
twitter.com/SebGorka/status/826259647480860672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was on AT&T for 15 years (since before the Cingular merger) and I thought it was great until I was forced to switch to Verizon when I moved to the middle of nowhere. I never knew how much better Verizon coverage was but man, I'll never go back to AT&T (not that I have a choice, mind you - living innawoods limits options).

AWOO~

Heads up:

We're currently organizing an anti-antifa public service organization.

For that one user.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=HzIJLBUduWg
>you will never be enough of a Chad for Marla

>You want to stick it WHERE, user? ...Well, any friend of daddy's is a friend of mine~

AWOO TIDDIES

You want me to shop that?

Doctor Pavel?

Why does he wear the mask?

So we worried about Iran?

I'd rather not go to war with Iran, and I know they are supporters of the Syrian government whom I think should maintain control in their region.

I hope this is just grandstanding and doesn't escalate any further. I would really hate to see the United States enter into another unnecessary war.

Your good goy won. You don't need to have these kike-loving circle jerk threads any more. All they are is sad people regurgitating stale memes.

>finally make the MGS emulator to work fine
It's going to be my first metal gear game. is it good?

Sure, I will shop these. Give me a minute.

Reminder that if you haven't watched Black Mirror, you should. Yeah, normies like it, but it's good.

Vintage delivery.

K. KEEP ME POSTED

#FightFakeNews

Keep-My-Baby-Safe Edition

BECAUSE

>cucked by a bun

Does Jezebel count as real news?

i know about bane, is a small guy.

Going to bed, /ptg/.
I made some aesthetics in the other thread. Not MAGA related but I'll post my best one.
Good night.

Iran will back down. Trump knows how to negotiate with Persians, not like Obama who lost the shirt off his back

>we
You're in Canada, you're too busy warring against human decency.

Yeah that's what I'm grabbing them for. Some will have other people. You can either crop them out so it's just Kanna or do whatever, doesn't matter to me.

just how long IS bill?!

>watching (((tv)))
lmao

Here's the other angle

GORKA SMASH

I bet Hannity is hoverhanding

Keep the feed free from fake news
#KeepMyBabySafe

Just fucking pirate it.

>Girl who wanted to play on boys’ basketball team expelled
Associated Press / 02:16 PM February 03, 2017

>NEWARK, N.J. — A girl who wanted to play for her Roman Catholic school’s boys’ basketball team has instead been kicked out of school after her family filed a lawsuit.

>Scott Phillips said that he was told Wednesday that both of his daughters would have to leave St. Theresa’s School in Kenilworth.

>A judge last month denied the family’s attempt to allow 12-year-old Sydney Phillips to play on the boys team after the girls team was canceled.

>The Archdiocese of Newark said in a statement that the school’s parent and student handbook says that parents will be requested to remove their children if they file lawsuits against the school.

What the fuck is with this uppity white people always forcing themselves into something against the regulations.

Who is this cow girl?

Jesus, it's like someone used photoshop and expanded Gorka's whole fucking body by 125% and then shrunk Hannity's head to 90%

Is that shooped? Dr Gorka is YUGE if not

>no reports of serious injury

no, stop posting the fake news article, this is the original she posted. you alt right fake news people are making me sick

Big guy is going to crash (((radical islam))) with no survivors.

Baneposting will always be funny. It's timeless.

Where is this man and what is he doing?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/gay-trump-supporter-beaten/

CRASHING GLOBALISM WITH NO SURVIVORS

>Implying a woman could keep up with male basketball players without steroids

It's physically, and genetically, impossible.

Seriously, though, is this shooped? Is Gorka a fucking giant?

yes, your digits say kek agrees

lol

No way thats fucking real. Holy shit

She's a dragon you fucking pleb.

Very nice, thanks.

He has Mattis in charge and Mattis has in the past stated that a war with Iran may be necessary.

I think the world will learn their lesson soon enough that you don't fuck with the Trump administration and live for very long. Mattis has already shown that he is more than competent at his job in terms of finding and destroying ISIS. But perhaps a bigger display of force is needed.

I would recommend just a typical arms build up rather than a violent display of arms though as well as a strengthening of ties with the Syrians and the Russians so Iran would seem like the odd man out.

I am curious to see where this goes, but if it leads to war without just cause I'll condemn it just like Trump condemned US actions in Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan.

Why are you asking so many fucking questions, user?

Department of Knee Bending

I wouldn't worry about that and why don't you answer the door?

Imagine if these were the boat people.

Sorry ignore the flag, I come here for business.

I'm a native from Charleston S.C

Someone said this QT was a trap? I thought she was just gay...

Looks like a cow to me user

>Women
>White

Women have nigger-tier IQs, dickless male feminists are even worse

Best Dragon girl

I can not tell you how desperately I do not want to be in yet another war in the Middle East. At the very least, if we do go to war with Iran because (((reasons))) then we need to rape the country of its natural resources before we give the clay back to the sand niggers.

twitter.com/SebGorka/status/826259647480860672

She's gay, says so on her twitter.

It's a different person.

You can't simultaneously shill for war with Iran and then pretend to be one of us and scared it'll happen. Trump has openly come out against nation building and mideast wars. There is ZERO chance he will attack Iran.

To clarify, camo MAGA looks 10/10 in the right context. That context is not wojack.

Noneofyourfuckingbusinesstan
Ask more questions and you'll have to speak to Mr. Tiny, Mr. Niceguy, and Mr. I-Promise-Not-To-Put-An-Icepick-In-Your-Forehead

>a war with Iran may be necessary
Necessary to protect based Israel.

I would breed those feet.

>Department of Knee Breaking

Bad idea let the left chimpout while voters watch in disgust

Quick rundown for anons who may not know the true gangsta nature of T-Rex:

-Takes over as Exxon CEO at pretty young age
-Hugo Chavez decides to fuck with US oil companies and charge extra tax on what they drill and export
-other US companies bend the knee
-Rex says fuck you we aren't paying that (Exxon biggest company there at the time)
-Exxon exploratory team finds oil field off the coast of Guyana (island near Venezuelan Coast)
-Rex cuts a deal with Guyanese official to let Exxon drill and cut them in on profit
-Exxon drills a mile or do away from the maritime border between Guyanese waters and Venezuelan waters.
-Venezuela throws hissy fit, files a suit with Governing Panel over who has rights to drill there.
-Takes a long time to get the case heard (as Rex knew it would) in the meantime Exxon gets a shit ton of oil (more than they were getting in Venezuela to begin with)

ALSO in that 3 year period Exxon lobbies for a certain person to be placed on the Pan that will hear the case. who? The Guyanese official who let them drill in the first place.

Exxon wins, Hugo Chavez BTFO eternally for being a dick for no reason.

I'll adopt a few of those refugees.

Good lord. Gorka is a BIG GUY.

Trump isn't dumb. He knows he has to stand up to them but he also knows going to war with Iran would make him a bigger neocon than Bush and McCain combined, squander all his political capital, and give the left a ton of fucking ammo for the next 4 years
worry not, leaf

Well, move to the Upstate when you get back. Charleston is a cancer these days.

When the fuck does sessions get sworn in?

I wish those were the boat people even if the ladies had 60 iqs. Instead we are expected to pay for third world retards to live in our own countries.

it appears gorka is a big guy

he makes trump look like a bit of a baby too

With my dick!

MGS1? Never played it on emulator but yeah, it's good. Metal Gear is a good series. My only problem is how different the control schemes/gameplay are between each game. It spans almost 20 years though, to be expected.

Probably mixing her up with Kayla.

T-Rex is a straight up gangster. I fucking love this dude. America is going to win so much our heads are going to spin. There will be too much winning to comprehend.

drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf!

Any organization can and will be co-opted by saboteurs. Portubro warned about this earlier, with citations.

>the dems are trying to keep Trump from getting to full power

Once Trump has his full crew installed, he'll be unstoppable.

Then the 2018 election where dems lose EVERYTHING

>Show supposed to make you terrifed of future technology
>scariest episodes are about women being ruthless whores who cuck without remorse...

yeah that's about right...

We could use more white women to be bred.

Fuck. Hannity better keep learning MMA holds then.

Where's the buzzfeed article? SPLC entry?

White wombs are useless when masses. I'd sink the boat and let one survivor float on my dick than rather have to deal with a dozen scheming cunts at once.

1v1 me m8 I'll fockin wrek ya

UHHHHHH!!!! TAKE THAT DRUMFY!