Hey Sup Forums who is this guy?

Hey Sup Forums who is this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CMqxutsgBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the spooky guy who is the REAL president (CNN told me so)

Steve "Race" Bannon

Wormtongue

Steve "Ban The Mudslimes" Bannon

I don't get this meme. He wasn't part of Trump's campaign prior to his inauguration, right? And all Trump's been doing lately is exactly what he promised to do.

Seems like just another weak left meme to desperately delegitimize Trump's presidency.

>Trump's Rasputin.
>Trump's Wormtongue.
>Trump's Cheney.
> Trump's Darth Vader.
etc

He's crazier than Trump, and the real brains behind the operation. While I think Flynn, Mattis, and Kelly are good "faces" this guy has a little too much influence in the shit we're doing. The left will prop him up as this wierd boogeyman like the mentions above, but a lot of people don't really "know" Bannon.

They call him an alcoholic, a "Leninist" (htf does that fucking work to libs?), an anti-semite, and all around "bad dude"

What is known:
> more rightwing than andrew breitbart was - PBUH
> he smacked his ex wives around or something
> he drinks. A LOT.
> he want's to "tear it all down" according to the MSM
> he hates (((them))) one minute, but supports (((them))) again according to the MSM
> some shit in Arizona about the Bio Dome
> was a US naval officer
> hired some queer druggy attn whore tech editor that starts riots among leftists, even though they should love him
> his site is the home of the "alt right" according to the MSM
> some more liberal bullshit that he's a white ring nationlist
> wants to be friend's wit Russia and conspiracy theorists

He's been around a long ass time, but the truth or lies listed above already tell you he doesn't fucking play when it comes to the media. Those are the arguements Ive seen from the media so far.

What can be proven true or quickly refuted?

Loose Cannon Bannon

He was Trump chief campaign strategist after some other guy got fired.

Other than DeVos, this is his only appointee or counsel pick that I'm still on the fence on. I don't know what his deal is, or how much power he has but they way the media is painting him it seems like a great deal.

Steve the Jewish Cannon Bannon

The /reeeeeeeemaster/

A good man.

what spooks me out about him is how short his wikipedia page is

i don't know why but for a world-famous politician that's pretty unusual

Pay Jimmy more you might find out

since no one else responded to my tl:dr post, that is kind of odd when i checked it out

He's a smart, competent guy. Probably has the most long term "4D chess" perspective of Trump's posse. He's a good speaker so just YouTube him.

For what my completely anonymous opinion is worth, he is someone I have no doubts about.

he's /our guy/

Is this really what Jimmy is paying for while he tries to run a fund drive on his web site?

He was the grand wizard of the KKK in the mid 80's. Pretty based guy. Would burn cross with/10.

Steve "Put the Black in Death Camps" Bannon

the Apostle Steve, our God-Emeperor's most trusted disciple

thats how the left is painting him with weak meme games

no, i don't get paid enough to shitpost, but I'm also not right leaning enough for this board

he def seems like a man with a plan. I just don't know what his plan is because he's hard to read. the media paint quotes he's made without any real context a lot, but i kind of like he keeps them on their toes, but that also kind of makes me uneasy with how much access he has to the NSC since he's pretty driven

I don't think he's interested in WW3. Just unfucking America.

He's completely on point about how the media is painting him. Nancy Pelosi called him a white supremacist.

>but I'm also not right leaning enough for this board
Neither am I. I've only ever been on the government rolls as a Democrat.

It's pretty easy to see where the elephant shits.

cnn, cnbc, NY/LA Times and other fake news sites and other sources all reported the same shit about milo within the last 24 hours, when he's really just a fag who loves being a contrarian dick to the groups of people who think that he shoulf fall inline with their line of thinking.

I don't know a thing about Bannon, and I keep looking but it's all biased bullshit. I really can't into his ooda loop man. . He seems like a guy who doesn't give a shit about what people think when getting things done. I like that, but he's a mystery to me for whatever end state he wants to see.

I'm a Webbhead and come here for news mostly. What's his deal then?

>I'm a Webbhead and come here for news mostly. What's his deal then?

Guess you were years too late when I told you it was going to be a Clinton vs. Obama race unless something else came along. Jesus, did you not see how the D party really took the dick hard?

Maybe. I grew up in VA and always liked Webb when he was in various offices. Politicians are a dime a dozen in VA, but he always struck me as pretty honest as an R.

I saw the D party and ideals disintegrate within the last year, and it's pushed me a lot farther to the right on a lot of issues. Sup Forums did that, it wasn't Webb. He was just the guy I most closely aligned with during the runoff because bernie is fucking senile and hillary was obviously too corrupt.

>Catholic
>KKK

Let's just say I grew up in a place where I might liked to have voted for Webb.

But it was also a place that forced me to have to use my fucking brain about what was going to happen.

Can I get a quick rundown on him?

>Steven Bannon
>A white supremacist

T. Nancy Pelosi

>Hey Sup Forums who is this guy?

He's 9000 times better then Their Guy...

We got your emails podesta!
youtube.com/watch?v=6CMqxutsgBY