>Iran threats, and tests of long range missiles

>Germany pushing for a "Grand Army Of The European Union"

>Mass civil unrest in the homeland

We stand on the brink of 3rd World War

We're going to be drafted aren't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Man up, pussy, if it happens, it happens, don't worry about it. When your country calls on you, you need to answer it and be prepared to die for your country.

t. A Mexican and Black guy from Southern California.

I'm more curious about how the Selective Service System works. Is it just at random?

>Trump President
>waiting for the draft like a coward
>not volunteering for frontline infantry

>We're going to be drafted aren't we?

Nope, already active duty. If you haven't willingly volunteered by now then fuck you.

Will New Zealand be required to fight? We have no tanks

During WW2, your name would be put on a lottery type set of numbers, and it would be chosen at random, or something like that. Idk how it works today.

>tfw google is a few clicks away

I'm in the DEP right now for the Marines, as soon as I graduate I'm leaving for Parris Island.
It runs off your birth-date, it's a lottery.

>if you haven't volunteered to be a slave for the Jews then fuck you

What did he mean by this?

>t. tfw too intelligent for the military mememan

our proffesional armed forces are the envy of every warrior in the world

why would we want to fuck that up?

fucking victim class...

professional* oops

Nope, no Jews in my CoC.

>Yes. Man up, pussy, if it happens, it happens, don't worry about it. When your country calls on you, you need to answer it and be prepared to die for your country.
>t. A Mexican and Black guy from Southern California.

Found the 400lb neckbeard that openly carries an assault rifle in Arizona. People like you fantasize about being John Wayne when shit goes down, fighting in a blaze of glory. Really though, your going to be that soldier from Saving Private Ryan that dies from taking his helmet off at Normandy.

>ywn get drafted
One of the upsides of heart problems I guess

wow, projecting much?

Some of us here have things like girlfriends, jobs and colleges to attend too.
Last year I thought of joining, but I asked my friends who were already enlisted during their leave and they said it was terrible, one of them had his fiance leave him.

>It runs off your birth-date, it's a lottery.
Does it go across all age groups?

Maybe I'll be the soldier that dies before I set foot on the beach.

Im 29 mate its all up to you.

>projecting

He does have a point, even if they arn't fat doesn't mean they're physically fit and or able to perform the tasks needed by the military.

Training death lel

It's starts with age 20, then 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, followed by 19 and 18 if needed.

Canada better side with the states. We've been fucked over by China and the sand nigs for too long, it would be swell to see them fall.

That's interesting,

>followed by 19 and 18 if needed.

Jesus

To the Mongolian front with you, Fag

>tfw have scoliosis and denied.
At least I'm going into engineering so I can be useful.

well yeah, white men are getting a bit angrier so something needs to be done about it, so sent to war with China or Iran. The weaker ones who won't be drafted will stay behind to watch Jamal fuck our girls.

There has always been chaos in the world. Don't stress user, war is fun.

>Mongolian front

Sounds good to me
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

>Does it go across all age groups?

If it's a global war, you're getting drafted, lad, I'm afraid. In WWII it started with every able body up to the age of 23. By the time the forties rolled around, it was every able body up to the age of 41.

You might not like it but unless you have a PhD in physics or something and can talk your way into building rockets or some shit, you're getting a gun and God-damn going.

With military suicide already as high as it is and a divided country politically, I think if we do see a draft, then we're gonna see a lot of people either killing themselves in service, or worse, deciding to kill the friendlies that they view as "problematic"

You are, I won't, I already served.

>implying US government doesn't use the draft as an excuse to send Jamal and his crew off to open their income housing to "refugees" of the conflict

Nope hes using the tension to wipe our debts ala hitler

Enjoy dying in bum fuck no where for no reason and thank you for your service.

The demographics that are drafted are directly proportional to the populations.

Someone needs to establish our dominance in the world, that's the reason. It doesn't always have to be to protect and defend, but to conquer as well.

The greatest civilizations in history didn't go without conquering and people dying to conquer.

i'm 24 years old. i'm fucked.

if war does break out whats the best way to ensure survival? or is it literally just luck?

all the jamals will be drafted bruh

i live in switzerland hf with your war

move to the deep south and make friends with the incest people. Become one of them and they will protect you from the draft XD

win the war, you dumb truck. do you fucking part!

Found the 400lbs liberal , probably carries a packet of mustard everywhere he goes "just in case" who hasn't eaten a home cooked meal since he can remember, taco bell , long John silvers , Maccas , and pizza is his main diet. You're gonna die from diabetes like that one guy in saving private Ryan

Won't matter, The government would pounce on the chance to get rid of the riffraff, it's been historically proven time and time again

You can't control what the enemy does, and the enemy can't control what you do.

If you're talking about being deployed, follow your training, and do what you're told to the best of your ability, and whatever happens, happens.

It is literally just luck, and being at the wrong place at the wrong time. There's certain things you can control, and others you cannot, focus on what you can control.

Or, you can stop be a shitposting waste of oxygen molecules and enlist already before shtf

>"""our""" dominance

Why bother with such delusions of grandeur? It's all memes. You're getting memed.

>volunteering to die for an israeli-cock slurping orange clown
Is it possible to get any more cucked?

fuck...I'm turning 20 this month

TFW you are a trebuchet
TFW they are 300m away

>It is literally just luck

I'm fucked.

It's bewildering that all my life will ever have amounted to is 6 months of Wartime Training, my dead body, and a vast collection of books, movies, and video games about the war.

What a life

I love soldier Pepes

>We stand on the brink of 3rd World War

B-b-but I thought the only way to prevent WW3 was to vote for Trump!!!

STOP BEING A PUSSY
>he thinks there's only frontline infantry
Lol dumbass

well yep but would modern wars are fought much more different then ww2?

Would Chair Force be best bet if you wanna do cyber security?

Sweet, too old for the Draft.

It's better to go Navy

The only people remembered in the greatest civilizations and history are the ones who ruled them, not the Roman soldier, Wading knee-deep through bogs and cow shit only to get his arms ripped off by the local Britons, thousands of miles away from his homeland.

>>he thinks there's only frontline infantry
>Lol dumbass
>In a wartime draft

Leave your sheep at home, join your brothers in arms.

>>Germany pushing for a "Grand Army Of The European Union"
I'll be defecting to the American side

Civie get the fuck out
You don't understand the logistics of maintaining of a "frontline infantry" that just magically is capable of supplying itself with all its own needs
Are you gonna tell me that F-35s can takeoff and land themselves, perform maintenance and upkeep, and arm itself all on its own
Shut the fuck up or get the fuck out retard

I won't

>Thinking anyone can win WWIII

>I'll be defecting to the American side

Sure, side with the guys that lost to a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers.

How's Okinawan? Murder any locals lately?

It is hard to take you seriously when you have no military Nipon.

The poeple that were man enough to enlist get all those jobs. the people they had to force into service get the shit jobs. It's only fair.

Unless you are a valuable asset (Medical Doctor, genius leet hacker, Airline pilot) who can already perform that duty, then you are going straight to the front lines.

>he thinks every troop is stationed in Kadena
Again, you insufferable cunt, if you are not knowledgeable about the current situation SHUT THE FUCK UP

Germany is always on the losing side of history. I'll be glad to shoot you fuckers down

Rude.

He's not Japanese, he's just an idiot American stationed there, forcefully playing hide the sausage with the locals.

There's always been something really fucking wrong with the Americans that get stationed at bases in Japan. Lots of murder, rape, and drunkenness. You guys don't even Improve when you come back to the states.

Nice job in Rwanda faggot

Good, the generation that voted him in, will get drafted and die in his wars.

>24
>want to get drafted RIGHT FUCKING NOW to shoot chicom scum
you cucks whining about getting drafted are cucks
MAGA

Killing gooks runs in my family. Pacific theater, Korea, and Vietnam. All wars my family has been in

What's really fucked up is it's most of the snco that rape and get DUI, but the juniors get punished for it with no driving privileged, no off base liberty, alcohol secured and stupid fuck fuck games. Source:marine e3

Shit I am so retarded I didnt even think of that at first.

[spoiler]I guess that is why my family are a bunch of jarheads[/spoiler]

>inb4 you can't spoiler tag on Sup Forums

My nigger godfather was stationed in Japan. He came home with a QT named Keiko. Married her and everything but then she left him when he pushed her down the stairs because she stepped on one of his comic books on accident. True story. I wonder what happened to that poor woman.

I would love to get drafted to kill some commie chinks. OP is a confirmed pussy ass faggot.

>Sure, side with the guys that lost to a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers.

lol france lost to the same rice farmers dude

Nice blog post, faggot.

>In an effort to further expand their influence China invades Vietnam
>It aint me starts playing

All mainland gets is curfew and off base restrictions whenever someone fucks up
Usually it's NCOs anyways

>lol france lost to the same rice farmers dude
Don't tell him that, belgians are secretly french

When you're secured on base for so long and there isn't shit to do but drink and smoke, no shit you'll come back a lil weird at first. I just wanna go back to my small town and find a Qt redhead and do my roofing. They don't want us here and I don't wanna be here either.

>>he thinks every troop is stationed in Kadena
Not really, lel I have a cousin who's posted to Yokota Air Base in Tokyo.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP

You sound triggered

being drafted in the army is so overrated now, back in the day it meant something you fought with honor, gained land, killed many and fuck many. Now is not so much, you just press a button and you're good to go, no need to join an army eventually someone will win.

Bahhaha!

Fucking love Trump!

At least we'll get rid of all these faggots and pussy liberals, no way these weak, bitch-asses won't run to Canada.

Trump isn't going to put up with that draft dodging shit either, straight to jail to get fucked in the ass. Win-win, libbies get literally but fucked and we can stop seeing their bullshit in our facebook feeds.

Praise kek!

What about cooking? I worked as a line cook for years, someone's gotta feed the troops right?

not all of us are lonely virgins with no life. we have careers, we have family, we have people we care about. sorry you have no friends

Yes. Still, everyone gets punished for the gunney who crashed his motorcycle drunk while cheating on his wife. Just fuck him up not me, I couldn't do shit about it. Guam when

>Trump isn't going to put up with that draft dodging shit either

The guy who got 5 deferments? Bit hypocritical tbqh.

I just hate Pepe so god damn much
Atleast he doesn't exist here
Also Yokota isn't anywhere near Tokyo chucklefuck, it's in Fussa
>I bet hes and autistic CS