How much longer can Japan hold out:?

How much longer can Japan hold out:?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1AK3fDhG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-23/japan-s-fertility-rate-inches-to-highest-level-since-mid-1990s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shinzo abe needs to step down, and tamogami needs to step up

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1AK3fDhG0

This is the mindset japanese leadership needs

I don't think any leadership can help.

when will you realize japan's marriage problems stem from this generation of children being shitheads?

It's not a japan exclusive problem, look at the west. birthrates are declining worldwide.

this generation -- the "milennials", they're shit no matter what country you talk about

Most of Europe has roughly the same or worse fertility rate as Japan.

They aren't really a special case besides having a higher median age, but they also have higher life expectancy.

Some Jap posted a thread earlier that Japan is looking to take in 300 refugees soon. That'll help.

Japan is number for declining birthrates

Japan has the worse fertility rate.

Sounds to me like Japan needs more diversity.

They'll be okay. The only people who think they are having a problem actually are on a mission to get Japan to accept "refugee". They think this will cause pressure to make Japan accept them.
But silly them, because japan has been sown this road before. There has always been an ebb and flow to their population.

Till 2110 at least it seems

South Korea took in 50

Their population could go down by a third and they would still be densely populated. Shill thread.

great post, great digits, all around good guy

that's because marriage has a high entrance barrier in japan compared to western nations

the japanese interpretation of marriage is so fucking strong compared to the west. that worked fine for every generation in japan UNTIL the Milennials

over a 5 year period, subject to change.

japans fertility rate has been rising and OP is a faggot.

Immigration hides the declining birthrate amongst white people in western countries.

>japans fertility rate has been rising
Nope

Babies are for pleb-tier civs that don't have robots.

Japan doesn't have a demographic crisis. The island is F U L L already, and a population crash is just a correction.

> Robots are taking over all the jobs
> we need more brown people to do all the work

Belarus doesn't have any immigration, but they don't have as low of a birthrate as Japan.

Nice graphic. In reality, Japan has inversed their decline in fertility without resorting to immigrants.

No worries, they're taking refugees

Their society, economy and country will collapse. I cant wait to tour the vast portions of japan that lie abandoned however.

Its still way too low. I dont think the birthrate in a single western or east asian country is at replacement.

What's the problem?
Japan is overpopulated already. The actually did need to cut down on their fertility.
Lowering fertility rates is only a problem when you've also got mass immigration

>massive gdp contraction
>companies wont have employees
>welfare system will collapse
>nobody to take care of the old
>half the country will be abandoned

Worry about your own countries first, cucks. There are several Euro countries that have a lower birthrate than Japan and most are only higher because of all the shitskins they're importing. The Jews are using Japan's birthrate as a distraction: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate

In 100 years they could loss 100 million people.

>There are several Euro countries that have a lower birthrate than Japan
No, Japan is higher

King of the hill boys, that man will be a fucking legend. After that I suspect Japans land to be taken over by some other county, maybe China.

>taking advice from a guy whose island is been overrun with foreigners.

Good. The world has 5 billion too many people anyway. Japan is doing their part.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-23/japan-s-fertility-rate-inches-to-highest-level-since-mid-1990s

Australia has 20 million people.

We do just fucking fine. You all need to take a trip here and realise that. We have biger backyards and space, less people per town and city, but each person matters more here

All of us white Australian's are worth more than 10 chinese people each.

Japan could safely shrink down to 50 and below million easily. EASILY.

> abandoned

You been to Japan? It's packed to the gills and the size of my garage.
Wont someone think of all those abandoned 100 sq ft apartments?

Also, Japan's fertility is on the rise again. I went there last year and met a guy who was younger than me and had a wifey and 2 kids already. He seemed to get alot of praise from Japanese locals, everyone loved his family and kids.

It'll all be okay bros. He inspired me to have kids myself very soon.

Then why do aussie employers prefer asians over aussies then?

Australians are shit cunts. Lazy, argumentative and unprofessional. Scumbags to put it nicely, Australians are scumbags.

Tendencies don't change overnight. Give it 15 years and they'll be way above replacement levels.

Go home then.

Because our government and grandparents and parents have been selling us out for fucking years, not wanting to give us education or work, and earning retirement bucks inviting Chink and Gook over for that role thinking everything will be okay.

We became lazy because we've been demoralized and nanny stated. We don't make anything because we can't. There are no game studios here, for instance. None. It just can't happen here, as well as many other industries. We export all our best people and they stay gone forever.

We need noncucked leadership for fucking once. Australia was doing much better before Toyota and gang started up here. There were warnings then, how our small market wouldn't be able to compete with their shit.

Australia should be self sufficient as the large continent we are. We shouldn't be relying on anyone else for anything, and we should be encouraging families and growth, DOMESTICALLY, not via immigration.

>Also, Japan's fertility is on the rise again
Sources

How will a stable society collapse from shrinking in size? How will an economy collapse from transitioning from labour to mechanics? How will a country collapse from either of these things?

The answer is you need to go back.

Since when is declining birth rate a "problem"?

it's not about Japan.

the problem is with the modern production system, which requires two decades of education before you somebody will be willing to hire you.

What's wrong with having 3 times the area to move around in per person???

You fell for the City Blocks Jew and not the Countryside Jew

>be me
>live in pop density of 20k / km2

I was in Japan recently, and I've figured out the problem. It isn't that Nips don't have children, since you often see mothers with one or two small babies with them, but it's that they aren't having enough babies.

For a population to increase, you need people to be having at least 3 babies per family. But with so many families there stopping at 2, it means the population stagnates. Add in people who don't have any, or just 1 baby, then your population drops.

Incentivise 3+ children families.

We should travel to Japan and breed out the inferior japboys race.

We abort all elliots, and create Kelly baltazars.

White Cock in innocent japanese girl = Match Made IN Heaven

>Japan could safely shrink down to 50 and below million easily. EASILY.
Unless they just murder everyone over 70 years old that isn't possible.

Lack of housing is a big problem. Kids never manage to move out, or parents never manage to move out.

They need commieblocks.

longer than us. whites will be extinct in a few decades. japs will resist.