Ridding the whites would create a less hateful society?

Would ridding the world of white people create a peaceful utopia for all races like Reddit mods and admins think?

Yes just look at south Africa and Zimbabwe

yes look at the middle east.

Sunnis hate Shiites.

You know it's funny. I agree a people have the absolute moral imperative to preserve themselves, but according to the 'might is right' philosophy of many fascists the weak must and should perish.

That sexual shaming is classic leftism, btw. Notice how they abandon all their pretenses of civility when they actually try to wound someone.

>would marginalising a racial group be beneficial for currently marginalised racial groups
Gee user. Let me think about that for a moment

Tell him you're sorry for slavery. You wish it never happened so we wouldn't have to deal with all these blacks in our country

Yeah but the thing with that view is you have to keep it if the fascists fight back and bring the violence to the weak too.

Slippery slope to approve of any type of genocide.

The middle east and east aisa

no

look at africa, the government is a bunch of niggers with AKs, the warlords are niggers with AKs, the people are niggers with AKs.

like ANYWHERE outside of white people built societies is a shithole full of fighting and dying.

The problem is people aren't exposed to this, they think that because they live in these sheltered safe havens that the outside world is equally as safe. They of course don't want to challenge that themselves cause you rarely hear about these people LEAVING their safe haven to be exposed to the real world.

People just want to believe the world is better than what it really is. So much so that they will rather have self imposed illusions.

Yes. Look at Zimbabwe. They're the ones who invented tablets, PCs, the internet. They're definitely not raping toddlers and living in huts that are held together with shit.

this is so jewish

once the whites are gone they're coming for the asians

lool

I can't take someone presuming to lecture on genetics seriously when they use the word "y'all."

Every race has fucking scum that needs to be destroyed , not just white people.

world war 3 now

> I wonder what would happen in societies with no white people
> I wish there was an example for me to look at

Mexico, a country full of Mexicans, is known for having some of the worst gang brutality in the world.

Other races absolutely do not have any more respect for each other than the evil white man does.

They must like that nigger cunt Cynthia G on Youtube.

Yes, that's why non-white nations like in the middle-east, africa, and asia are renowned for their thousands of years of peace

this, it's such a fucking dumb phrase

What do you expect non-whites to do, be compassionate to us?

They have no greater desire than to destroy us.

>Thinking Jews will last longer than whites
There are way less of them, and they have a lower birthrate. They will be gone way before we are.

There are plenty of countries with no white people out there, why don't these people go live there?

Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal is. Whites are only 8% of the world's population and we're worried about saving the 92% "minorities" of the world.

No whites = chink domination of the planet, and oh boy if niggers and muzzies think whites are bad, they're in for a nasty surprise when Ping-Pong Lee takes over.

>Jews will be the next people to be extincted from this world.

Yes look at Congo and Rwanda.

Worked in Zimbabwe right? Removed the white people and now its a flourishing and peaceful paradise, o wait...

Considering white-majority societies came up with universal human rights and laws against discrimination, no.

Anyway, both today and history show plenty of reasons why a world without white people would be catastrophic to the point that the Chinaman would eventually have to kill all blacks and browns.

Yes and yes and fucking yes

Y'all done for

And it's goooood

Why do I care what a Reddit moderator for a niche subreddit thinks?

lol yes OF COURSE
just look at those place with a serious deficiency of whites, and how lacking in hate THEY are

oh wait....

numbers don't lie.

>when the racemixing propaganda backfires and Schlomo and Sharon get BLACKED

These people are full of hate. Probably self-hating SJWs. Why don't they kill themselves instead?

Go back to plebit you buffoon.
Who the fuck cares ?