Legit question

Why did God create black people ? The most useless race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no God.

They just kind of grew, you know, like a scab.

Failed early prototype.

To troll us with.

Well there's your proof that there is no god, at least not a benevolent one

>Why did God create black people ?

Race is a social construct, so it's not God who created blacks, it's us.

God don't fail

everything has a counterpart

God gets bored. If our world was only white people it'd be too peaceful.

Or, he made inferior people for whites to control for us to have an easier life. We just can't do it anymore due to white people hating themselves.

>God don't fail

Uhm....no, sweetie, God lost his only son to Jews.

I'd say getting jew'd is a pretty big fail.

You mean "why did part of our ancestry adapt into a seperate species who's adaptations focused on physical strength rather than mental fortitude so that they could better live in their enviornment?"

Really gets the noggin joggin

But Kek

Well, as you know, only white people have neanderthal DNA, while the modern day black is mostly homo-sapien DNA. What's the take-home on this? Race mixing makes people great.

I honestly can't get around it by myself

the maaaark

Better question, why did he create white people when everyone could have been a dumb nigger which makes things easier?

>lost

they were stolen; and thus, the sheeny curse was born.

Lovecraft said it best:

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Fuck off with race mixing.

Kind of like muslims, there are obviously outliers, but the other 98% of them are savages.

I have no idea, i'm more confused now than before

A good *tip* to you, sir.

I mean, as we all know, there are countless scientific studies that show that race mixing makes a species better. I know inbreeding seems like fun, but sooner or later you get a bunch of weak, hemophiliacs who can't spell their own name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

Really? Funny because I read that the entirety of human behaviour is geared toward improving your genetic fitness, not destroying it.

Maybe God made them for establish one standard so people would know what not do and not be, good talk btw pol

Perhaps they are like Dwarves of the Tolkien universe? One of God's firstborn tried to get ahead of God's plan and just made "humans" how he remembered from glancing at the plans.

Then God saw that they were okay, enough, and liked his little son, so he let them stay.

The mark of Cain cursed him with black skin, maybe?

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends. I have not much hope that niggers can be useful before they die, but there is a chance of it. And they are bound up with the fate of the whites. My heart tells me that they have some part to play yet, for good or ill, before the end; and when that comes, the pity of niggers may rule the fate of many - yours not least.

Yeah, that's what I just said. Best way to do that is genetic diversity. I would expect you to get that because, as we have already established, Europeans have the highest density of neanderthal DNA out of any modern humans.

white people make some bad shit but we are talking about race not individuals and the negroid race was useless since forever different from caucasian race, and the far right rapist don't look white to me

No God created life on Earth.

They're demons.

It's obvious, look at the behavioral indicators.

Said the black hue

God has a fucked up sense of humor.

good luck you little ignorant monsters

They are the descendents of the Angels that refused to pick a side during the great conflict between God and Lucifer.
>muh centrism

Yes he does my boy, yes he does

>my boy,

did u just assume both his gender AND his age, shitlord

Lmao is that a Gandalf speech?

It gave me a lot to think about

Is a test, to prove your faith and endurance.

Because evolution is a thing.

He didn't create black people in that sense, he created humans and evolution.

And now here we are

God doesn´t exist.

Blacks are descends of Ham. God cursed them because Ham fucked his dad's (Noah) shit shoot when he got drunk and passed out