This...actually isn't a terrible idea

Is this how we get lefties to support the wall?

It could only be on the upper parts though. Mexicans would steal them otherwise.

But the border is North/South. If you laid the panels vertically like that they wouldn't get hit by the suns rays.

1 - Because it's extremely costly and inefficient.
2 - The sun doesn't go North or South.

>thousands of miles worth of photovoltaics, greenhouse, related infrastructure and maintenance of these things

If they are already in up arms about the potential cost of just a bog standard wall, they've seen absolutely nothing yet.

Solar panels are fucking stupid

>implying Republicans would support it

Maybe if we made it out of coal and dead immigrants.

I guess you could put them on top of the wall, but can't do it on the sides, they'd get broken by liberals and Mexicans. Not really worth it due to those types of people wanting to ruin things.

Why?

it'd cost quadrillion dollar
using illegal's fats as energy is cheaper

Actually the only shady side of a building is the North side. The South side of a building is in the sun almost constantly. So, panels on the South side would work, but they need to be high else the banditos. I work exterior construction.

The wall isn't going to be one long cement barricade, it'll go with the natural curvature of the landscape.

I suppose you could do it in places

well just take that solyndra money

> mexinigger throws a rock at solar panel wall
> it cracks and needs repair

there will be some parts that have solar panels, as it is a way to power the lights, sensors etc. it's more and more common to see traffic signs etc with their own solar panels, which might offset ome if not all of the power usage.

to have 2000 miles of solar panels is a bit expensive, but to say there will be zero solar panels is foolish.

Mexicans won't be able to damage the solar panels because of the water cannons built into the wall blasting them away

>muh wall
I'm so glad that little by little you dumb drumpfkins are realizing that it will never be built (even if it gets built you will pay for it, drumpf will force you by paying tariffs over our products, ahaha)

Toxic to make, toxic when destroyed
Low efficiency
Only works when the sun shines

It's great for toys, but for real life appliances, thanks but no thanks

Use them as mortar

Pol being this sensitive.

How about channelling it into lethal electrification?

philosoraptor making dumb suggestions as ever

>You really shouldn't build that wall haha
>See how much it doesn't affect me haha

You need AC for that, but solar power is DC

The spics would tear off the panels and steal them. They already do this in California where emergency call boxes have solar panels. They break them off and sell them.