Will /pol watch Hillary Clinton's TV Show?

It's going to be called The Trial of Hillary Rodham Clinton. They're bringing back Court TV just for her!

Trial of the century. It's going to be huge. Tremendous ratings. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Believe me. Can't wait. The finale is when the courtroom stands up and yells "Lock her up! Lock her up!" and the judge screams, "Order! Order in the court! Quiet or I'll clear the courtroom!"

*the audience quiets, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse*

The grand jury reads the verdict sentencing her to two life sentences in prison.

The judge says, "You disgust me. May God have mercy on your soul and hocks a loogie into her face."

Hillary slides across the table and lunges at the judge in a sprint and says, "You motherfuckers! You cocksuckers!!! You lousy pig fuckers!!!! Fuck you!!! Fuck you!!! I'll kill you all!!!!"

The judge orders her dragged away...

Then, President Trump authorizes a Hillary Clinton Truman Show type of programming. You get to watch her in prison.

It's called Hillary Is The New Black. She has to wear blackface to avoid getting jumped by the sisters in the courtyard of the women's penitentiary.

She never showers with other women and they finally catch on that she's just rubbing on blackface. She reveals her identity and the room stands still.

Then they cheer!!! "Omg! So brave! Girl, I was gonna make you toss my salad, but I loved you in the debate against Donald Trump! You were so good. Remember when he said 'Because you'd be in jail!!'!?!? Hillary, girl. Let's be real...you got blown the fuck out! Gurl, I'm Laquasha Jackson. I'm in prison for killing my husband and kids cause they were getting on my last nerve. And the state be tryin' to take away my kids. What I be doin' without that welfare!? Emperor Trump done gone and reformed my welfare, too. I be in da poorhouse now. Literally. Canteen allowance is only $50 per week! Ooh, but you got dat Clinton Foundation money! Loan a bitch some money, bitch!"

Other urls found in this thread:

awdnews.com/political/benjamin-netanyahu-just-declassified-400,000-documents-that-expose-child-trafficking-and-a-child-sex-ring-in-obama-administration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get. Out.

>The judge says, "You disgust me. May God have mercy on your soul and hocks a loogie into her face."

weird thing to say if you axe me

What do you think? Can I get it on Netflix at least? It writes itself.

Might have to get actors cause Hillary sucks so much. Who can play Hillary??

I'm thinking of getting pic related to play Jeff Sessions at Attorney General in the miniseries.

lol obviously I didn't go back over this piece of shit stream of consciousness. After he condemns her, he spits in her face. Duh

And I'm gonna get crazy Winona Ryder to play Hillary Clinton in the mini series

Love it.

This bitch will play Huma Abedin as the lesbian lover in the mini series.

DO IT.

Help me cast the show. Who would be Donald?

And who would play Bill? Hmm...trying to think of who else would be in the miniseries. We could do a detour into PizzaGate...ooh! John Podesta!! We could get pic related to play him. Or that creepy dude who killed Rita on Dexter. John Lythgoe

Hey - totally off subject. While I was looking for people to play Hillary Clinton and friends, I came across this link. Is this fake news? Sounds too good to be true. Says it's a new article.

awdnews.com/political/benjamin-netanyahu-just-declassified-400,000-documents-that-expose-child-trafficking-and-a-child-sex-ring-in-obama-administration

>Hillary is The New Black

Kek

> loved you in the debate against Donald Trump! You were so good. Remember when he said 'Because you'd be in jail!!'!?!? Hillary, girl. Let's be real...you got blown the fuck out!

Stawp, you're killing my sides

Never mind. Just read it. That site is totally fake but tremendously entertaining. I love it. The news stories probably fit the CTR "fake news" agenda. (((Russian propaganda))) or so they call it. Kek

I love it. I bet CNN is stupid enough to fall for something like that. They print anything.

>Canteen allowance is only $50 per week! Ooh, but you got dat Clinton Foundation money! Loan a bitch some money, bitch!"

HAHAHAHA

Hillary is appointed warden of a womens correctional facility. Title: Hillary for Prison

I think Meryl Streep would make a good Hillary. They've got the same bitchy mindset.

Omg I know. I'm sleep deprived so I had this little hallucination/fever dream thinking about Hillary in prison. God, that'd be a good show.

House of Cards is supposed to be about the Clintons, but they need to make it more closely resemble their lives. Fuck it if they get sued. It's worth it.

I'd watch a series about Hillary and Bill having people killed and stuff.

Fuck yeah man. Imagine how Hillary tries to manipulate the other prisoners to become top Hilldawg in jail, but gets continually blown the fuck out by the Alpha females.

Lol that can be one of the concept pilots. All the networks rush out and order these Hillary Clinton prison tv shows.

Secretary of Blackgate: Hillary Clinton as the secretary of Blackgate prison in the Batman universe. She's seen too much and her boss tries to kill her like Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns. Hillary dons a pleather catsuit and is imbued with the soul of Kek which gives her 9 frog lives. She tries to get her revenge only for Batman to throw her in jail for using a charity foundation for money laundering and for killing people.

Hillary in Prison Break: It's just a recast of Hillary Clinton in a reboot of Prison Break. No plot twist. Haven't thought about this on through.

Hillary in Arkhan Asylum: She plays the Joker

Meryl would be good. She's a cunt for talking shit about Donald but Hillary is pretty deplorable so the role is perfect. Just like Orange is the New Black. I want her to have to sell her panties online to make money while she's in because her assets get frozen. Then she has to find a pimp in prison to protect her. And Hillary starts wearing her hear in Cornrows and goes by the name Hilldawg - and she wears a grill like Lil Wayne

One more show called "Pandering" - she applies for a job as warden of a female prison and it's an all-black female prison so she feels she has to pander to fit in. She starts acting black and it gets out of control. Every week she says stuff like "I don't feel no ways tired, I come to farrr." In a southern space dialect.

Fuck off

If she will have call into the show calls I hope they will be like radio grafitti trolls n shit

be hilarious

These ideas user... they are by far, way funnier than anything the Hollywood Heebs can come up with.