David Seamans twitter deleted

David Seaman tweeted a lot the last 10 hours. He called out celebrities, talked about pizzagate, adrenochrome, aliens and a lot more. Didn't think about saving any of it and now it is deleted. If any have screenshots or an archive please post.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/d_seaman?lang=en
imgur.com/gallery/RNHHg
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1614057
lawofone.info/
spherebeingalliance.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gju2zitktAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/d_seaman?lang=en

Reads like incoherent scribble of literally who

i believe you user

imgur.com/gallery/RNHHg

The Arsenal keeper?

so what is adenochrome?

Bump.

Oxidation of adrenaline I believe. There's a scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas about it.

Supposedly psychoactive, some say it's harvested from living humans.

it is a broken down form of adrenaline that old ass medical literature had given reports to indicating a possible hallucinogen, it was made famous by inclusion in Hunter S Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,

Reports I've read about say adenochrome is bunk, but there's those who think that the whole human sacrifice thing has always been about getting high

Wtf is going on? Ben Swann then David Seaman?!?!

BUMP.

David Seaman is comes off crazy sometimes but this is spot on.
Hunter Thompson was big into it, he liked killing animals and torturing things in general.
Wouldn't be surprised if this was common practice among elites. It really is the ultimate ritual and feeling of power.

Are those all the tweets he put out?

Wtf guys did they delete his twitter?

bump. more people need to look at this

Bump

the footballer?

Damn, I just got on to his shit too.

Bump. Get the fuck in here niggers.

F

Bump

I always liked the guy too

Beware David Seaman - @d_seaman - he went on a Twitter rampage about aliens tonight - looks like he will be used to discredit Pizzagate by association.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1614057

BAMP

Reading up on those strange words asap

How the FUCK is weed stronger than adrenochrome what a loon

Dude went full retard, you never go full retard

No, someone posted these on reddit. There were tweets 12+ hours back

imgur.com/gallery/RNHHg

You can make anything stronger via artificial means.

To be fair I think he fucked up his writing and meant the occult Trichome is 100x stronger than weed

Holy fuck... David Seaman is so far in. I was watching his youtube videos on pedogate as they released before, but now I can see he has it even more figured out and jesus christ look at this. This is exactly it, satanic jews openly practicing human sacrifice and other rituals in the open. He's calling them out openly and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dead.

you think rabbi's get high when they suck on those freshly circumcised baby cocks? it's all starting to make sense

OH SHIT. Babies crying and shit, adrenaline MUST be pumping like crazy when you're being born.

Picture related?

shill

move along.

where's my blue pill i want to go back!!!

Work on your reading comprehension my dood. It's pretty fucking obvious that he wasn't talking about weed being stronger.

Well it must be something else to do something like that to an infant, absolutely disgusting and barbaric

i'm honestly not
maybe i'm wrong
i've checked his twitter account 3 hours ago and he was literally mumbling about ayy lmaos
and i don't deny they exist, the universe is
but most of the people are not readdy for that kinda information
but let's get done with pizzagate then we can swallow even bigger redpills
especially normies

Youre just too dumb to understand what he's about, my friend, time to move on.

you are the only one making any implication it would tarnish his credibility, here, voat and probably reddit too. that alone is damaging enough to warrant being called a shill to me.

>get done with pizzagate

Who else besides a Brock shill would say this when people haven't gone to jail.

Because no one will go to jail. It just makes us look retarded

you cant just spew that with 0 evidence you are just discrediting yourrself

I'm discrediting myself by posting screengrabs from his twitter before it got deleted?

i'm not retard
the normies are
that's what i was talking about
he's just started to track credibillity and braindead TV consumer morons have started to beleive that the pedos are reall and that investigation may occur
and all of the sudden he starts rambling about aliens and we have't even yet prosecuted semen, sperm and blood drinking democrats

do you understand what i'm talking about?

>black missions

This shit is getting spooky.

I just believe him, that's all.

so seaman is not coming on twitter anymore i guess.

The blue Avians he mentioned have been channeled in the Law of One sessions. Anyone interesting in spirituality, metaphysics, or meme magic should read it:

lawofone.info/

Up to date information given by Corey Goode, who is in direct contact with them, can be found at:

spherebeingalliance.com/

maybe his twitter got hacked, spam posted on unverifiable info and is now with (((them)))

Very much indeed

You mean when someone chops off a piece of your dick with a knife?

What piece of evidence pertaining to the whole Pizzagate redpill makes it all the worth investigating?

me to
but i think he's been blackmailed,
(((they've))) told him to start discrediting himself
and now he's of twitter, he said he's gonna stop using twatter and move to GAB, he is using now GAB
also Ben Swan did a video on a pizzagate and now he's gone completely dark with all of his social media accounts closed

since brexit and trump, there has been an acceleration in people waking up to the real issues

Wtf is going on with your pic related?

B A M P

The basis for the plot of Amnesia: The Dark Descent

this!
(((they))) must threatened a family member

Shit like pic related. The entire circle of people surrounding pizzagate, the clintons, and so on are involved. Busting basically everyone in Hillary's/Liberal camp for the sick shit they are involved in would BTFO forever.

Sure, (((CNN))) would find some excuse to explain that the entire Clinton circle of faggots are pedos but that would be dirt they could never wash off.

REPOST

>imgur.com/gallery/RNHHg
image for ants my man

I'm talking about David himself. How can you not get that Denmark

click View > Zoom and zoom in until its clear

Bro your 2 KB image has no resolution

only 2 i read the 126x images the other one doesnt work that much interesting stuff though

This doesn't surprise me, especially if Cristianity/Catholicism/Islam are fronts.

They all stem frome the same shit afterall.

Sorry, I must have fucked up saving them. There are 18 screenshots in total.

The "high" off adrenaline has been brought up before, years ago. Shit is real

youtube.com/watch?v=Gju2zitktAg

>aliens haven't bothered making open contact with us yet because many of them are legitimately frightened and disgusted by our natural behavior, especially from our world leaders

Explains a lot, assuming any of this is even remotely true.

The blood of babies and children also have anti-aging effects.

I'm taking it with a grain of salt, for now.

Heh seamens.

Let me know if you guys want the rest.

I want the rest.

your favorite downtown drink, right?

get banned child...

How come you still not learned to archive everything interesting OP? Come on, you can do better.

Thanks though for the notice. Together we will beat censorship.

wtf he removed his twitter?

reminder that this is how you sound like when you post in a Sup Forums-meets-/x/ thread like /pizzagate/ or /cfg/

>Wait until he sees all these god damn bats.