Hey guys, I have a discussion on Civil Rights in my US History Class tomorrow

Hey guys, I have a discussion on Civil Rights in my US History Class tomorrow.

How should I redpill the shitlibs in my discussion group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you need to ask, then you're incapable of redpilling anyone. I promise you: you will come off as ignorant, delusional, and stupid.

Just keep your beliefs to yourself. Express them in conversations with friends and family. Don't try to clumsily lay it out in a classroom.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Or..., we can practice. Professor begins by talking about the Montgomery bus boycott. He lays out the timeline and what went down.

You say...?

cuck I'll do what I want

Montgomery bus boycott was peaceful and relatively well organized I wouldn't even touch it desu

Some dude from another thread was right. You fucking leafs aren't being faggots today (for the most part). It'd be wise to listen to this guy, OP

I know. And if you want to publicly humiliate yourself, you will attempt to "red pill" your class. I was in a US history course in my first year of university. I had just watched Zeitgeist and asked my professor how they managed to convince the public to support the creation of the federal reserve, and about how FDR knew about Pearl Harbour before it happened.

Crickets.

So how do you initiate the red pill?

GAS THE KIKES RAPE WAR NOW REEEEEEEESDDEEEEDEEEEEEEE

From reading about civil rights what really bothers me is that after gaining equality in the law Nigs just kept pushing for equality of outcome through affirmative action and reparations. Ofc this stuff is fine with people in University, so how do I effectively argue against this when I say these policies go too far and they oppose me

Introduce this discussion topic:
If Neanderthals were alive today and still using stone age tools, struggled with basic math and were unable to control violent temper, should they have rights?

Well first of all, were blacks the ones pushing for equality of income, or was it white law makers? I don't know that there were many university presidents instituting affirmative action.

You should come at it from a cultural angle. Research some statistics about blacks before and after the civil rights movement. Ben Shapiro says that single motherhood skyrocketed after the civil rights movement and the welfare state was established.

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

And film yourself shouting that in class.

Interesting...

>Oh shit, I didn't do my homework, better ask Sup Forums

You are fucked. Just drop out now.

I graduated from a university in the Bay Area and went through a similar exercise for a History class proctored by a commy German professor. Esentially the profrssor stated that because of whites wrong doings blacks should get reperations today. One white guy tried to counter and immediately was labeled insensitive. A few girls and even black guys ate it all up, some even cried, and stated that they dont feel comfortable in society because of the color of their skin. It felt like brain washing, but I assure you any attempt to red pill will just make you look like a racist when the entire class is full of brain dead leftists.

Yep I know you guys are right, and I probably won't try to redpill. Not looking to get a shitty grade or to be hated by the class. Ben Shapiro says it's better to fly under the radar in University but then again he is a bit of a pussy.

If anything I will talk about how Blacks are told there is rampant racism increases victim mentality and becomes somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophecy, but I don't think espousing conservative ideas is gonna be effective.

true, but one of the curses of youth is that what's happening to you now seems so much more important than it really is. In two years, five years, ten years, you will cringe thinking about the types of things you cared about when you were twenty. You will regret being passionate about something that you realized after was extremely trivial.

I say let the deluded idiots who signed up for university to "get a good job" have their fantasies and live in their bubble while you learn life skills, learn how to socialize, learn how to make and defend an argument, and learn how to be comfortable and satisfied with yourself. A mentality that relies on being victimized in every possible context is bound to breed misery and nothing more.

Tell them that "civil rights" ruined Rhodesia, are ruining Southern Africa and as soon as non-whites will become majority in the US, they will ruin it.

I guess so but I don't think I will regret caring about this. I feel like I'm on the right side of history and this isn't trivial time period with all the rampant leftist fascism and hysteria

If you try anything, you have to mask in their lefty language.

True but I would be crucified for stating the truth

Approach it from utilitarian perspective.

Equal rights are okay because they allow talented individuals to succeed despite being member of a group that would normally be discriminated which leads to progress(higher productivity, economic growth, creation of new fields of science etc.) while affirmative action allows people to succeed(until they go to actual work) just because they're part of that "normally discriminated" group which has the same effect on the society and economy as widespread corruption and nepotism.

Try and stay passionate about something, but that feeling won't last. As you go through life and join the work force and lose friends and family members and continue following politics, you will get dulled down. You will distrust pretty much everything, even the currently in-power "alt-right" people, who are controlling the narrative right now. You will see that pretty much everyone is a hypocrite and the honest, philosophically consistent people, are all irrelevant.

Every single generation is convinced that there's is more important than all prior generations for some reason or another. That's a side-effect of young people still caring about things, but it eventually dissipates and the new young people take over with new causes, a new perspective and, hopefully, new lessons learned.

Cynical. We'll see, the world has been getting progressively better over the last few hundred years and I want to be on the right side of history and fight for good things