Why not just have a democratic republic that has a constitutional ban on communist, social democratic...

Why not just have a democratic republic that has a constitutional ban on communist, social democratic, racial egalitarian or any leftist political parties?

Wouldn't that basically solve everything?

You'd get rid of leftists and you wouldn't have the problem of right wing governments becoming stagnant and crazy authoritarian.

bump for an amazingly good idea

I mean at that point you've destroyed any form of democracy.

It's like saying leafs aren't Cucks, the words don't make it true

>I mean at that point you've destroyed any form of democracy.
I don't support full democracy.

I support free markets and white nationalism and I want a country that has these principals in it's constitution.

But I want the people to vote on whichever party can most faithfully and efficiently implement these policies.

>I mean at that point you've destroyed any form of democracy.
Also leftists want to take my rights away and enslave me.

Why would I want to live in a country where they can potentially take control of the government?

they just say that what they're doing isn't that

Listen up leafs I'm about to drop some knowledge bombs into your cucky little throats.

A democracy that doesn't allow a platform for all ideas is called a dictatorship.

Now I'm not adverse to dictators per say, (there were some shekel mongers I feel were dealt with appropriately by a certain glorious leader), but in general your utopian perfect one party democracy doesn't work for the single reason that no where in the world is anybody as much of a cuck as leafs and that in itself prevents this sort of dominant single party system.

Enjoy your maple syrup and cold weather cucklords

Then put things in the constitution saying that parties must state their exact goals clearly.

Also if they take power and start doing authoritarian shit, the supreme court and other courts, the senate and etc will physically remove them from power, give them a trial and throw them in prison.

A FUCKING LEAF

>A democracy that doesn't allow a platform for all ideas is called a dictatorship.
No it's not lol.

It's not a dictatorship if there are different parties in charge and the party in power can be voted out.

>BAWWWW IT'S NOT DEMOCRACY IF YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO VOTE IN A PARTY THAT RESTRICTS FREEDOM AND ENSLAVES AND KILLS THE POPULATION
Of course it's not democracy. There are limits on democracy. True democracy is fucking evil.

>Enjoy your maple syrup and cold weather cucklords
Thanks Australia.

>leftists want to take my rights away and enslave me
>therefor the solution is to create a government that definitely will take my rights away and enslave me

How fucking stupid are you?

What would happen if Karen was leader of this nation?

>>therefor the solution is to create a government that definitely will take my rights away and enslave me

>government has rule of law, freedom of speech, property rights, right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness built into constitution
>only rules is commies, racial egalitarian and social democratic political parties cannot be voted in whatsoever and therefore wouldn't exist

Wow so enslaved, god this 3 hour work week, racial solidarity and really high wages are totally killing me bro.

bump

Are there any downsides to this?

I don't see them.

Singapore had the right idea.

That's the point.
Democracy doesn't work.
We tried it and it doesn't work.
We tried free speech and it doesn't work.

The left uses democracy and free speech to get in power, and then they make their opposition illegal. Every single time.
When right wingers get in power they allow their opposition to do whatever. Eventually pendulum swings left and lefties destroy the country while making opposition illegal.
The only times right wingers have banned the opposition is after realizing this truth.
Mussolini understood it. Hitler understood it.
This is why the left hates Fascism. They know that eventually a leader is going to figure out this truth and start cracking down on commies.
This is what scares them.

Hey.
What do you think of the political system I outlined in the OP?

R A R E
A
R
E

I think it's fine, but it wouldn't work in certain countries. Good luck implementing that in Canada or America. There would be massive riots and the whole country would fall apart. You'd have to go full martial law on them and turn the country into an actual dictatorship just to solve the shitstorm.

In Latvia you'd get away with it.
The parliament could pass something like that, and people wouldn't care that much. You could even justify it because of our history.

In places like Murica you have to be a lot more subtle.
I'd start with declaring antifa a terrorist organization and banning people from protesting/rioting with their faces covered. That alone would hurt the commies so much they could no longer terrorize their opposition into silence.
You can also put in regulations that hold as much power as the constitution, like a certain law that says you can never tax people over a certain percentage.

>There would be massive riots and the whole country would fall apart.
Yeah probably.

>You'd have to go full martial law on them and turn the country into an actual dictatorship just to solve the shitstorm.
I'd be willing to do that temporarily.

>In Latvia you'd get away with it.
The parliament could pass something like that, and people wouldn't care that much. You could even justify it because of our history.
You guys should do it.
Especially the free market policies.

>In places like Murica you have to be a lot more subtle.
I'd start with declaring antifa a terrorist organization and banning people from protesting/rioting with their faces covered. That alone would hurt the commies so much they could no longer terrorize their opposition into silence.
You can also put in regulations that hold as much power as the constitution, like a certain law that says you can never tax people over a certain percentage.
Would be nice.

Another thing you should do is have your retarded drugged up school shooters shoot up antifa gatherings instead.

The asshole who shot up that Mosque should have taken the gun to an anti-Trump rally, then unloaded the entire magazine at the protesters in self-defense, and do make sure it's legally self-defense.

Shit like that would turn the tides so fast every nu-male would shed their beard and every feminist's body would reject their metal piercings.

>Another thing you should do is have your retarded drugged up school shooters shoot up antifa gatherings instead.
That would be great and the media would be confused about it.

>The asshole who shot up that Mosque should have taken the gun to an anti-Trump rally, then unloaded the entire magazine at the protesters in self-defense, and do make sure it's legally self-defense.
Would be cool to see.

bump for trufax

How would this ever fail?

I've thought this before too, and my theory is that it would inevitably get corrupted by some variety of faggotry somehow, its just how things work. We literally by our nature can't sustain shit that perfectly